Wife's 46H boobs in sweatpants - convince her they're awesome please.

Titfanatico

Reaction score
While watching football tonight with me, my wife said, "Look they can fit under my sweatpants. Women who don't like their boobs tape them downike this." She let me do a little photo shoot.
She's convinced that there aren't many men like me who love huge boobs. She said, "It's not sexy when your nipple almost hits your leg." With your comments, can you convince her that she's sexy and that I'm not the only out there who loves her body type please?

Attachments

• Thsirt.jpg
    Thsirt.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 307
  • Sweatpantsboobs .jpg
    Sweatpantsboobs .jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 300
  • Boobsout.jpg
    Boobsout.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 347
  • Handunderboob.jpg
    Handunderboob.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 349
While watching football tonight with me, my wife said, "Look they can fit under my sweatpants. Women who don't like their boobs tape them downike this." She let me do a little photo shoot.
She's convinced that there aren't many men like me who love huge boobs. She said, "It's not sexy when your nipple almost hits your leg." With your comments, can you convince her that she's sexy and that I'm not the only out there who loves her body type please?
She's super sexy! You're a lucky guy.

Absolutely beautiful tits.

They’re gorgeous and sexy as fuck !

Absolutely beautiful tits.
Thanks for the compliment. She's being moody now so she doesn't have any comment...lol... She's more of the "I want to initiate" sexual talk, sexual activity, etc. usually. I'll have to just let the comments roll in and show her when she's "in the mood."

Would love to see that beautiful tits in action. prefer u're hitting her doggy and let them bounce. would cum all over within a minute.

Any woman that can suck her own nipple while I suck on the other during sex or otherwise is a goddess. Those tits are perfect. Mmm!

These
These are real nice and beautiful