Wife has macromastia, have a few [true] stories

anymore groping stories . . . .. ?
any public pool or SWIMSUIT stories? . . .

Afraid not, apart from the first one with the deliveryman, and the many incidents on nights out which blurred together nothing else really happened. And again in the swimming pools there's often a bunch of stares (about half the time from women with a sour look on their face) or young hormonal teenagers getting a good look but nothing major.

of all the stories one have heard about women of that size, yours is the real one. It's really sad how women like your wife feel bad about their size, and always tend to go for BR. It's your role to support her, and let her know how beautiful she is, and if she knows about this thread, let her read the comments and reactions. A lot of societies unfortunately cause a lot of stress for big size women, from other women out of jealousy, and from stupid ignorant men making them feel like sex objects, and that they have no other use in life if not for their boobs. I hope the respect and admiration reaches her, till she feels happy and proud of her god given gifts.

Thanks man, nice of you to say. I'd be interested to show her this thread down the line, maybe she'd get mad at me for telling too many intimate stories, or maybe she'd feel like she only ever gets recognition because of the boobs, or maybe she'd be flattered. I think it'd be all three of those to be honest. Although I think in the last few years she's disliking the boobs less and less probably because of how much I obviously enjoy them.

"and even at that she thinks it's stupid and nobody would ever want to look at her anyway."
what the fuck - she has incredible boobs, fucking stunning boobs! guess it's due to her bad experiences, but agreed easy money would pour in.

anymore gifs, images and webms would be ace man, cool.

cool stories, mind-breaking tiddies, beautiful loving wife, please keep it up man.

Yeah, would be easy money if I could swap bodies with her for a few hours at a time (no homo). It'd be my dream to sit on my ass and play vidya all day on twitch or something and get paid for it.

Jesus Christ that’s a lot of boob. I can only imagine how big they were when she was lactating. The growth must’ve been insane

The picture up above, the one I said had ''done the rounds'' in the last few years in the purple/black tank top might have been the biggest she ever was. Took it about a month after the first kid while she was full of milk and she was measuring in at 38L according to the clothes shop we went to that measured her.

Speaking of which I'll reminisce a bit about the milky times. I still remember the first time around she was eager to breast feed because the maternity hospital had kinda pushed it on her quite heavily. So despite her being absolutely terrified of smothering the baby (since each boob was like 3-4 times the size of the baby's head) she tried to breast feed as much as possible. Now this wasn't very successful and usually she just resorted to bottles also it still meant she was producing a lot of milk and despite her being pissed with me for drinking it half the time she did let me. I used to wake up in the mornings half in a daze as you are when you wake up and I'd just stick my face in there and suckle. The funny part is I'd often fall back to sleep and so would she but I'd keep suckling in my sleep like it was an automated thing my body had remembered to do. And I'd wake up again to this slow trickle of warm, sweet tasting stuff in my mouth and she'd be snoring away. That kind of fun stuff got far less and less the more kids we had, since there was always a kid nearby ready to ruin my fun any time I tried to get some titty milk after subsequent pregnancies. The first time around was definitely the best.

I remember another time I was sitting on the couch in the living room and behind the couch was a radiator, she was out of the shower and naked and was doing some laundry (and I was topless for whatever reason too) and she was leaning over me with some baby clothes to put on the rad and each time she'd lean across me her boobs would hang over my chest and drop milk onto me. By the third time she done it I just grabbed a tit and pulled her up on top of me and started sucking while mumbling something about her needing to be milked. She groaned of course at this easy to see through bullshit and I spent a good 10 minutes alternating between boobs. I obviously had a boner by this stage and whipped off my pants and lowered her onto me and lasted about 4 minutes before I bust since I was still drinking her milk, but I remember thinking how ironic it was that as my balls were draining into her, her milk was draining into me, like some kind of circle of life shit or something. Weird thing to be thinking about while having sex but that's how it was.

And lastly, I recall tittyfucking her quite a bit after the 2nd pregnancy. For whatever reason it became a common quicky method since now we had 2 kids and the second one was a high maintenance nightmare of a child so when I needed to get my balls drained I just oiled her up and had at it real quick. Now bear in mind I'm not a small guy willy wise (I'm not massive either) but my dick disappeared in there every time. And during this time she was also full of milk so my thrusts would be met with small discharges of milk which, depending on position would either pool around my pubes or if she was on her back the milk would seep down in-between and onto my willy. I remember finding that super hot, the sight of massage oil and breast milk all over my dick and then mixed with cum shortly afterwards. There was quite a few messy cleanups during those times, but the funny thing is while it didn't feel the same as pussy, tittyfucking her did feel like being ''enveloped'' and it still felt like a creampie when I came because my dick was completely in there, only that last deep thrust would sometimes poke me out the top of her cleavage and maybe a single shot would get loose onto her neck.

Anyway, she'll definitely get pissed at me if she ever reads that, probably too much detail she'd not be comfortable sharing but it's in the spirit of the thread! I found a real old vid of her pumping milk with a machine from about 5 years ago and made a webm of it. Haven't taken anything new since the timestamps I posted up above but I'll try to get a short video soon.

Last edited:
I remember thinking how ironic it was that as my balls were draining into her, her milk was draining into me, like some kind of circle of life
giphy.gif

Afraid not, apart from the first one with the deliveryman, and the many incidents on nights out which blurred together nothing else really happened. And again in the swimming pools there's often a bunch of stares (about half the time from women with a sour look on their face) or young hormonal teenagers getting a good look but nothing major.

Thanks man, nice of you to say. I'd be interested to show her this thread down the line, maybe she'd get mad at me for telling too many intimate stories, or maybe she'd feel like she only ever gets recognition because of the boobs, or maybe she'd be flattered. I think it'd be all three of those to be honest. Although I think in the last few years she's disliking the boobs less and less probably because of how much I obviously enjoy them.

Yeah, would be easy money if I could swap bodies with her for a few hours at a time (no homo). It'd be my dream to sit on my ass and play vidya all day on twitch or something and get paid for it.

The picture up above, the one I said had ''done the rounds'' in the last few years in the purple/black tank top might have been the biggest she ever was. Took it about a month after the first kid while she was full of milk and she was measuring in at 38L according to the clothes shop we went to that measured her.

Speaking of which I'll reminisce a bit about the milky times. I still remember the first time around she was eager to breast feed because the maternity hospital had kinda pushed it on her quite heavily. So despite her being absolutely terrified of smothering the baby (since each boob was like 3-4 times the size of the baby's head) she tried to breast feed as much as possible. Now this wasn't very successful and usually she just resorted to bottles also it still meant she was producing a lot of milk and despite her being pissed with me for drinking it half the time she did let me. I used to wake up in the mornings half in a daze as you are when you wake up and I'd just stick my face in there and suckle. The funny part is I'd often fall back to sleep and so would she but I'd keep suckling in my sleep like it was an automated thing my body had remembered to do. And I'd wake up again to this slow trickle of warm, sweet tasting stuff in my mouth and she'd be snoring away. That kind of fun stuff got far less and less the more kids we had, since there was always a kid nearby ready to ruin my fun any time I tried to get some titty milk after subsequent pregnancies. The first time around was definitely the best.

I remember another time I was sitting on the couch in the living room and behind the couch was a radiator, she was out of the shower and naked and was doing some laundry (and I was topless for whatever reason too) and she was leaning over me with some baby clothes to put on the rad and each time she'd lean across me her boobs would hang over my chest and drop milk onto me. By the third time she done it I just grabbed a tit and pulled her up on top of me and started sucking while mumbling something about her needing to be milked. She groaned of course at this easy to see through bullshit and I spent a good 10 minutes alternating between boobs. I obviously had a boner by this stage and whipped off my pants and lowered her onto me and lasted about 4 minutes before I bust since I was still drinking her milk, but I remember thinking how ironic it was that as my balls were draining into her, her milk was draining into me, like some kind of circle of life shit or something. Weird thing to be thinking about while having sex but that's how it was.

And lastly, I recall tittyfucking her quite a bit after the 2nd pregnancy. For whatever reason it became a common quicky method since now we had 2 kids and the second one was a high maintenance nightmare of a child so when I needed to get my balls drained I just oiled her up and had at it real quick. Now bear in mind I'm not a small guy willy wise (I'm not massive either) but my dick disappeared in there every time. And during this time she was also full of milk so my thrusts would be met with small discharges of milk which, depending on position would either pool around my pubes or if she was on her back the milk would seep down in-between and onto my willy. I remember finding that super hot, the sight of massage oil and breast milk all over my dick and then mixed with cum shortly afterwards. There was quite a few messy cleanups during those times, but the funny thing is while it didn't feel the same as pussy, tittyfucking her did feel like being ''enveloped'' and it still felt like a creampie when I came because my dick was completely in there, only that last deep thrust would sometimes poke me out the top of her cleavage and maybe a single shot would get loose onto her neck.

Anyway, she'll definitely get pissed at me if she ever reads that, probably too much detail she'd not be comfortable sharing but it's in the spirit of the thread! I found a real old vid of her pumping milk with a machine from about 5 years ago and made a webm of it. Haven't taken anything new since the timestamps I posted up above but I'll try to get a short video soon.

View attachment 698611
Too bad video is not working for me :(

I took these the other day and thought it was funny she couldn't see the phone because her boobs were in the way and kept having actually lean forward but then her boobs would move forward too so she had to crane the phone out a bit farther to see the screen.

She got a sports-bra today and it basically just squished her together into a huge uni-boob with massive cleavage. I demanded she keep it on while I stuck my dick in there from underneath the bra (since it was all soft with no metal parts) and ''test it out'', the fact it was all elasticated and tight on her meant the pressure in there was something else and I shamefully lasted about 3 minutes. Then she gave out to me for getting cum on her new bra.

Too bad video is not working for me :(

Here try this link then, maybe that'll work

Attachments

• capture (1).jpg
    capture (1).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 2,779
  • capture (2).jpg
    capture (2).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2,889
  • capture (3).jpg
    capture (3).jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 3,067
ok this and the milk story have got me annoyed and simmering with envy man - you are the luckiest fucking guy out there. holy fuck man. ace. absolutely ace.
please keep up the post, your story's are really cool n' fun and your wife sound great and looks stunning.

I took these the other day and thought it was funny she couldn't see the phone because her boobs were in the way and kept having actually lean forward but then her boobs would move forward too so she had to crane the phone out a bit farther to see the screen.

She got a sports-bra today and it basically just squished her together into a huge uni-boob with massive cleavage. I demanded she keep it on while I stuck my dick in there from underneath the bra (since it was all soft with no metal parts) and ''test it out'', the fact it was all elasticated and tight on her meant the pressure in there was something else and I shamefully lasted about 3 minutes. Then she gave out to me for getting cum on her new bra.

Here try this link then, maybe that'll work
You lucky bastard! You're living my dream of having a loving megabusty milking wife.

I have a dream... that one day your wife will allow you to bless us with a topless picture! I have a dream!...

She was always pretty adamant that she would be against that, but maybe she'll soften up in her old age.

That's actually not her, the only pic of her I posted in that thread was of the blue summer dress she burst out of. I think that chick is called Winchesterfield (not 100% sure) and she does look a lot like my missus except she's a good bit thinner (and probably younger). I actually reverse image searched a few of the pics myself and while most of it was my shitposting on imageboards there was a Japanese site that had a load of boob pics and I found other pics of my missus I forgot I had posted ages back (like 3 years ago) so I'll post them here now

You lucky bastard! You're living my dream of having a loving megabusty milking wife.

Well know that I came into it purely through luck, and I'm grateful for it every day of my life.

Attachments

• 1565136163550.jpg
    1565136163550.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 2,770
  • IMG_0966.JPG
    IMG_0966.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 2,763
  • IMG_0958.JPG
    IMG_0958.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 2,812
Took a few while she was cooking dinner yesterday under the guise of ''oh hey babe whatcha cooking lemme photograph that it looks delicious'' obviously she saw through my bullshit immediately and called me a dirty bastard (which admittedly, I am). I'm waiting for the day she burns her tits on the cooker because they hover over pots on the nearest ring.

It's like you won the lottery or something.
Don't I know it, the irony is I absolutely sucked with women all my life up until about a year before I met her. If someone had said to me 7 or 8 years prior that I'd have a wife like this I'd call them full of shit.

Attachments

• IMG_20190910_185032.jpg
    IMG_20190910_185032.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 1,591
  • IMG_20190910_185017.jpg
    IMG_20190910_185017.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 1,550
Took a few while she was cooking dinner yesterday under the guise of ''oh hey babe whatcha cooking lemme photograph that it looks delicious'' obviously she saw through my bullshit immediately and called me a dirty bastard (which admittedly, I am). I'm waiting for the day she burns her tits on the cooker because they hover over pots on the nearest ring.

Don't I know it, the irony is I absolutely sucked with women all my life up until about a year before I met her. If someone had said to me 7 or 8 years prior that I'd have a wife like this I'd call them full of shit.

I love how strange life really is. I married a girl who I was sure would have the biggest tits I'd ever get to handle and lo and behold, 7 years later, I'm remarried to a girl with a much larger bust who is into NBE and hasn't stopped growing. Heh! There's always hope for us tiddy hounds.

Anyway, you two sound like you have a really healthy relationship and I wish you guys the best. Keep rubbing those perfect breasts and hopefully they'll get even bigger. :D

Any chance you could share her bust measurement? I'm also curious if she is the odd one out or does she have busty relatives in her ballpark?

I love how strange life really is. I married a girl who I was sure would have the biggest tits I'd ever get to handle and lo and behold, 7 years later, I'm remarried to a girl with a much larger bust who is into NBE and hasn't stopped growing. Heh! There's always hope for us tiddy hounds.

Anyway, you two sound like you have a really healthy relationship and I wish you guys the best. Keep rubbing those perfect breasts and hopefully they'll get even bigger. :D

Sounds like you and I got very lucky then, truth be told I didn't really have a thing for absolutely giga-mega-boobs before I met her but I sure as hell do now and could never go back to a flat-chested girl. Guess I'd be proper screwed if she ever left me, no other woman could compare I'm so used to drowning in titties

Any chance you could share her bust measurement? I'm also curious if she is the odd one out or does she have busty relatives in her ballpark?

Like I said in the other thread 36JJ (UK / Irish measurement) but it varies. One place where she got measured estimated her to be 38L while she was with milk. She reckons it's 36K or thereabouts. Also, from that other thread where you asked about bras and I mentioned the uni-boob sports bra she got, this is the effect of it - it's like one oval shaped boob squished together (but like I said it was cheap and it'll fall apart in no time under the weight).

Her mom and sister are fairly normal, maybe on the slightly busty side? DDs or something. Nobody in her family has the huge ones except her.

Edit: editing this to include a webm of her in the same sports bra thing, mere moments before my dick was in there!

Attachments

• IMG_20190908_205722.JPG
    IMG_20190908_205722.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,395
  • Spb (1).webm
    1.3 MB
Last edited:
Sounds like you and I got very lucky then, truth be told I didn't really have a thing for absolutely giga-mega-boobs before I met her but I sure as hell do now and could never go back to a flat-chested girl. Guess I'd be proper screwed if she ever left me, no other woman could compare I'm so used to drowning in titties

Like I said in the other thread 36JJ (UK / Irish measurement) but it varies. One place where she got measured estimated her to be 38L while she was with milk. She reckons it's 36K or thereabouts. Also, from that other thread where you asked about bras and I mentioned the uni-boob sports bra she got, this is the effect of it - it's like one oval shaped boob squished together (but like I said it was cheap and it'll fall apart in no time under the weight).

Her mom and sister are fairly normal, maybe on the slightly busty side? DDs or something. Nobody in her family has the huge ones except her.

Edit: editing this to include a webm of her in the same sports bra thing, mere moments before my dick was in there!
Dude. Incredible. Thank you for sharing

I obviously had a boner by this stage and whipped off my pants and lowered her onto me and lasted about 4 minutes before I bust since I was still drinking her milk, but I remember thinking how ironic it was that as my balls were draining into her, her milk was draining into me, like some kind of circle of life shit or something.
View attachment 698611
I think that you both will not be thirsty or starving for so long when you stranded in the desert.
No hard feelings.:cool:
Lucky dude.

more webm's please man holy shit - that's sports bra, wow.
you are sooo fucking lucky.

A good chunk of the other videos I have are the odd hardcore ones or have identifying features like tattoos. I'll have another look or make a few more down the line. Honestly I'm not sure if I'll ever be comfortable posting my dick on the internet, you know once you do it's there forever! I also want to be careful not to post anything that would get her identified, she doesn't mind doing this anonymously but she'd be devastated if she was found out in real life.

Attachments

• IMG_20190326_212810.jpg
    IMG_20190326_212810.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 2,577
  • IMG_20190426_231556.jpg
    IMG_20190426_231556.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 2,908
  • IMG_20160414_231100.JPG
    IMG_20160414_231100.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 3,185
A good chunk of the other videos I have are the odd hardcore ones or have identifying features like tattoos. I'll have another look or make a few more down the line. Honestly I'm not sure if I'll ever be comfortable posting my dick on the internet, you know once you do it's there forever! I also want to be careful not to post anything that would get her identified, she doesn't mind doing this anonymously but she'd be devastated if she was found out in real life.
God she’s hot ! Id die to see her tits for real !

many occasions that her boobs got her terrible attention which led to her hating them as she grew up (and incidentally, she became an expert at camouflaging them).
Thank you for explaining how anyone with such a heavenly body as your wife has could possibly feel insecure or at the least displeased with her experience with them. It is something we boobmen have to remind ourselves, that we still don't know what it is like to live the life of a woman with big ones.

It's easier just to think how great it would be, since to us it is the ultimate hallmark of femininity, to have giant breasts like that. I suppose the male equivalent would be walking around with the body of Thor or something that women find irresistible.

But life is rarely that one-dimensional. So thank you for reminding us of the dimensions of your wife's life, while we admire HER dimensions! :LOL: