Who's this redhead wearing sunglasses, and showing off her beautiful BFTs?

Maxwell2

Reaction score

Attachments

• 2022-10-27 (3).png
    2022-10-27 (3).png
    334.6 KB · Views: 439
  • 2022-10-27 (13).png
    2022-10-27 (13).png
    360.8 KB · Views: 424
I really dislike it when people use derogatory terms for the girls. It really seems unnecessary.
Sorry, I rather should say: I don’t like her face! But the more I am mad of her tits.

She's pretty. She has the girl next door look.

She is attractive, but I'm not sure those tits are real.
It also looks like she had the areole tattooed in so it was larger.

Her video is shot from certain angle with zoom lense, and she appears to be without makeup. This amalgam may makes her a butterface.
Her tits appear to be saline implanted ones.
Anyhow, she is a certainly worthy of a...companionship.

Title edited to steer away from the original.

So, no more comments about it, please.

I am definitely shure these are her own tits, not implants and not tattooed! They are real. These are no scars, wrinkles or other signs that they are artificial. Look how naturally they are hanging.

I am definitely shure these are her own tits, not implants and not tattooed! They are real. These are no scars, wrinkles or other signs that they are artificial. Look how naturally they are hanging.
They never move much or change shape no matter what position she moves into. They never flatten out or slip to the sides and pan out in shape. They are unusually round for how they flow into her body. There is a second or two where she's on her back and they look like natural tits, but I'm not completely convinced. They certainly look very good and she is very pretty.