titman04 - G cup with a huge ass

T

titman04

Been gaming this chick for more than a while with online chat. So the backstory is I just met her on a dating app last year, and we exchanged some contact info at the time. Turns out that she had just broken up with someone and I didn’t want to deal with the messy aftermath at the time, so I told her to message me when she was ready to try something new. So a month ago we picked up where we left off. She messaged me and asked how I’m doing. We catch up a bit and agree to meet up. By now I’ve already gone through her Facebook pictures again and just trying to set up the perfect scenario for me to get my hands on those big fucking balloons. We agree to go on a drive out and just to get a coffee and catch up. We speak about life on the drive, and I know exactly where we can be alone so I can get my hands on the goods. We get to the spot, it’s a viewpoint across a valley and the ocean, and we start talking while sipping on takeaway coffees. Soon enough, she urges us to get out the car and take some photos. I’m all game for this, since the conversation has moved here and there to preferences and sexual history. Unfortunately, just as we got back into the car, two other cars join us at the viewpoint. I look at the time and I realise it’s starting to get a bit late and I wonder if the opportunity has passed by now. It’s starting to get dark and I tell her why don’t we drive down to get something to eat. She agrees and I drive down the road and join the road that runs along the ocean. I see a dark spot and pull over spot on the shoulder, and I slot in right there. She asks if everything is okay, and I say no. I tell her “Ive been wanting to kiss you since the first time I saw you.” The next moment we are all over each other and I start feeling those big fucking juggs up. I start loosening her top and bra and let them spill out. I ask her what size they are and she says she’s a 36G. And how fucking soft they were! I start grabbing her huge juggs and start squeezing and kissing them, sucking on those huge areolas. She undoes my pants and grabs my hard dick and starts stroking it while moaning. I start kissing her while rubbing and squeezing those huge juggs before I put my hand around her throat and start squeezing, asking her if she wants my fat dick down her throat. She starts moaning and says “Yes, please daddy give it to me.” I choke her and tell her she needs to prove she wants it. I take her by the back of her neck and push her head down between my legs, her mouth opening and taking my dick. I let her suck my dick for a few minutes while fingering her pussy from behind. I let her come up and she’s gasping for air, she starts moaning that I need to stop as she wants to start squirting. I choke her again and tell her “You don’t squirt without my permission.” She starts moaning louder as I continue rubbing her pussy and clit. I take my hand out her pussy and push her head down, pushing my dick down her throat until she gags and chokes. And then I start fucking her mouth good and hard. I hear her choking and moaning, and the next second all I can feel is all this wetness all over my dick and thighs. The bitch continues to vomit as I fuck her throat. I lift her head up and ask her if she loves eating dick. She says “Yes daddy” and I spit in her mouth and tell her to clean my dick from all the vomit. I push her head down and fuck her mouth until I emptied my balls down her throat. I’m seeing her again tomorrow and she wants me to punish her again. Will be posting some nudes soon.

Attachments

• B70C448A-EE5A-48C5-BFA7-B94BEECB6D1B.jpeg
    B70C448A-EE5A-48C5-BFA7-B94BEECB6D1B.jpeg
    790.5 KB · Views: 1,770
  • 3D3F8BD5-33A9-4669-9BD3-4FB6921CEDDC.jpeg
    3D3F8BD5-33A9-4669-9BD3-4FB6921CEDDC.jpeg
    625.4 KB · Views: 1,810
  • 7B6CC54F-DAF9-417E-A905-AF4184BBD55E.jpeg
    7B6CC54F-DAF9-417E-A905-AF4184BBD55E.jpeg
    943 KB · Views: 1,807
  • B68E999E-D1E4-48AD-8F6D-660CBE3A0FDB.jpeg
    B68E999E-D1E4-48AD-8F6D-660CBE3A0FDB.jpeg
    588.5 KB · Views: 1,833
Been gaming this chick for more than a while with online chat. So the backstory is I just met her on a dating app last year, and we exchanged some contact info at the time. Turns out that she had just broken up with someone and I didn’t want to deal with the messy aftermath at the time, so I told her to message me when she was ready to try something new. So a month ago we picked up where we left off. She messaged me and asked how I’m doing. We catch up a bit and agree to meet up. By now I’ve already gone through her Facebook pictures again and just trying to set up the perfect scenario for me to get my hands on those big fucking balloons. We agree to go on a drive out and just to get a coffee and catch up. We speak about life on the drive, and I know exactly where we can be alone so I can get my hands on the goods. We get to the spot, it’s a viewpoint across a valley and the ocean, and we start talking while sipping on takeaway coffees. Soon enough, she urges us to get out the car and take some photos. I’m all game for this, since the conversation has moved here and there to preferences and sexual history. Unfortunately, just as we got back into the car, two other cars join us at the viewpoint. I look at the time and I realise it’s starting to get a bit late and I wonder if the opportunity has passed by now. It’s starting to get dark and I tell her why don’t we drive down to get something to eat. She agrees and I drive down the road and join the road that runs along the ocean. I see a dark spot and pull over spot on the shoulder, and I slot in right there. She asks if everything is okay, and I say no. I tell her “Ive been wanting to kiss you since the first time I saw you.” The next moment we are all over each other and I start feeling those big fucking juggs up. I start loosening her top and bra and let them spill out. I ask her what size they are and she says she’s a 36G. And how fucking soft they were! I start grabbing her huge juggs and start squeezing and kissing them, sucking on those huge areolas. She undoes my pants and grabs my hard dick and starts stroking it while moaning. I start kissing her while rubbing and squeezing those huge juggs before I put my hand around her throat and start squeezing, asking her if she wants my fat dick down her throat. She starts moaning and says “Yes, please daddy give it to me.” I choke her and tell her she needs to prove she wants it. I take her by the back of her neck and push her head down between my legs, her mouth opening and taking my dick. I let her suck my dick for a few minutes while fingering her pussy from behind. I let her come up and she’s gasping for air, she starts moaning that I need to stop as she wants to start squirting. I choke her again and tell her “You don’t squirt without my permission.” She starts moaning louder as I continue rubbing her pussy and clit. I take my hand out her pussy and push her head down, pushing my dick down her throat until she gags and chokes. And then I start fucking her mouth good and hard. I hear her choking and moaning, and the next second all I can feel is all this wetness all over my dick and thighs. The bitch continues to vomit as I fuck her throat. I lift her head up and ask her if she loves eating dick. She says “Yes daddy” and I spit in her mouth and tell her to clean my dick from all the vomit. I push her head down and fuck her mouth until I emptied my balls down her throat. I’m seeing her again tomorrow and she wants me to punish her again. Will be posting some nudes soon.
Cant wait for those nudes

Very Nice !! Hopefully you can record hew chocking and gagging while shaking her tits

Lovely, suckable juggs

Attachments

• IMG-20220114-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20220114-WA0017.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,252
  • IMG-20220114-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20220114-WA0018.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,241
  • IMG-20220114-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20220114-WA0019.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,250
Lovely, suckable juggs
I'm serious thinking about I was born in the wrong country, why those chances don't belong to me QAQ
Great post bro