This huge boobs girl ( future gf) change my wolrd

tefada

Reaction score
Hey first time posting and honestly this is insane
Few months ago I was talking to this girl, she is from Italy and she has the biggest boobs I ever seen. I have a big problem in my life. It's that huge boobs just get me going and I can't stop. Long story short we continue talking and today when we were texting it went off. I was horny she was horny and we started sex chatting and sending some picks, after that we finished the convo with hearth ... Since then it's like my disease is cure,. Whenever I see a huge tits girl with like a g cup , it won't even compare with what she as. I don't feel this void inside of me. It's like I was so jealous and that I wanted to feel big tits and now I finally got by a miracle what I've always wanted... I'm gonna ask her her bra size. .. I was so envious of the other guy here having huge tits girlfriend with like g cups, but now I have a girl with bigger then that I am so happy, my addiction isnt getting in my way anymore. It feels so good

I think many reading this thread would also be interested in updates as well.
What model does this woman resemble? A body like Abbi Secraa?
I WISH I could just show you but In the mean time, I don't know how you guessed it, she actually have the same body type has her, she is 26. However, she is a tiny bit rounder just a bit, and it shows a bit on her face sometimes, she is like 5"5 I think and have black hair curly... However don't tell her I say that but she hasn't the PRETTIEST face on there but I don't know why it still get me. And the breast omg the breasts is the same as Abbi however just a bit smaller. But, In some of Abbi picks it looked like the same!

Today she was busy, so unfortunately I couldn't too her... I really wanted tho... My god guys IF YOU ARE IN THE POSITION OF THINKING YOU WOULD NEVER BE LUCKY WITH A BIG TITTY GIRL WELL I tell you that for the longest time i am that guy... And this is my fairy tail and I don't know wtf is going on

Take it easy calm down and thnx for opening your heart and thoughts here Don't rush things and it will happen. You will score. Just come back and tell us all about it in details.))

I'm glad you are having fun with a busty babe, there is absolutely nothing better. I agree with everyone who says take it slow and don't be "too much."