Tanya Renai : model

willie duggan

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Tanya Renai is her name, and she's a model on TV Channel Babestation.

Tanya has a phenomenal set of cans on her - but I've yet to see her topless unfortunately

Attachments

• 0001.JPG
    0001.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 0002.JPG
    0002.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 0003.JPG
    0003.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 57
Wins = Topless/Nude content

In that case, you posted in the wrong sub-forum.

But, before I move it, and now that you know what "Wins" mean, I'll let you respond first

Well, I was trying to make the point that the girl has a great set on her, and that I had never seen her topless. It is as innocuous as that. There was no subplot on my part, to what I posted.

I've no difficulty if you want to move the thread to another part of this forum.

Well, I was trying to make the point that the girl has a great set on her, and that I had never seen her topless. It is as innocuous as that. There was no subplot on my part, to what I posted.

No problem. It's just that we do get a lot of content that isn't posted correctly. And, because of your comment,
..but I've yet to see her topless unfortunately
I wasn't sure.

I've no difficulty if you want to move the thread to another part of this forum.

And, I screwed up. My previous comment,
In that case, you posted in the wrong sub-forum.

But, before I move it, and now that you know what "Wins" mean, I'll let you respond first
was wrong.

I had just been working in the ID a Model & Requests sub-forum, and I thought, that was where this thread was. But, nope. It's in the correct sub-forum.

All's good.

No problem. It's just that we do get a lot of content that isn't posted correctly. And, because of your comment,

I wasn't sure.

And, I screwed up. My previous comment,

was wrong.

I had just been working in the ID a Model & Requests sub-forum, and I thought, that was where this thread was. But, nope. It's in the correct sub-forum.

All's good.

Thanks