Sina. Shapely Brunette with big boobs (from the IDaM&R sub-forum)

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I tried 4 different Face checkers. 2 were useless due to denied permissions :mad: . And, 2 didn't find anything.

Wow! Who is she?
(Hopefully not a morph)

Edit, 14 NOV:
For some strange reason, FC.id works on my PC. But, not from my phone. :unsure: :mad:

Now, I was able to ID her. But, in checking for her IG, nada.

So, if anyone has any Socials, feel free to post 'em.

Though, I did find, https://fapopedia.net/loveusina-nude-leaks/
(no nudes though)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110-081115~2.png
    Screenshot_20231110-081115~2.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
I tried 4 different Face checkers. 2 were useless due to denied permissions :mad: . And, 2 didn't find anything.

Wow! Who is she?
(Hopefully not a morph)
Her face looks like Shannon Daugherty. Of course the rest of her doesn't. The pool looks kind of fake.

Is that the full image? Might help if its not cropped.
Insofar as I know, yes it is.

But typically, the Face ID software focuses on the face. So, it wouldn't matter.

Her face looks like Shannon Daugherty. Of course the rest of her doesn't. The pool looks kind of fake.
No clue.

Insofar as I know, yes it is.

But typically, the Face ID software focuses on the face. So, it wouldn't matter.

No clue.
I made my own faceID thing so it doesn't exclude NSFW material. No hits on this though.

Her photo looks insanely edited, could be the reason why.

Yeah was going to reverse search even though I know you definitely did that lol.

Every edge of her body appears to be edited. All of the ripples indicated photo tears from photoshop too.

Sorry man

Attachments

• 1699899870627.png
    1699899870627.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 133
  • download (2).png
    download (2).png
    384.5 KB · Views: 144
Last edited by a moderator:
I made my own faceID thing so it doesn't exclude NSFW material. No hits on this though.

Her photo looks insanely edited, could be the reason why.

Yeah was going to reverse search even though I know you definitely did that lol.

Every edge of her body appears to be edited. All of the ripples indicated photo tears from photoshop too.

Sorry man
As you can see, I managed to ID her, via FaceCheck.ID (see first post for another link).

Many girls shop their media to some extent, or another (best and worst that I've seen, 4% shopped, and 36%).

Main thing is, that her boobs weren't morphed.

Thanks for the assist. (y)