Shea O, New Jersey (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

Just found her while I was image searching some other chick on Yandex.
OMG these are the most beautiful tits I’ve ever seen. Their size is so satisfying, so much volume and depth to them, not just size.
I read the thread from beginning to end and what a journey seeing her tits getting bigger and bigger and fuller.
And she has such a cute and beautiful face too.

Only thing I’m curious about now is her height. In some photos she looks kinda above average but in others she looks so tall, like 6 feet tall barefeet.
I would cry of happiness if she were that tall, she would be the girl of my dreams.
I’ve been disappointed before when it comes to height, but with how tall new generations are getting... you never know.

Anyways, unfortunately I get the vibe of her disappearing, the best ones often do. She just seems like the sweetheart-type not the celeb type.
I hope I’m wrong, I hope she blows up in popularity and keeps being active for years to come. I want to see her in babepedia and stuff.

Did some research and found this. Can’t see her feet so she may be wearing heels but with the way she’s walking backwards it doesn’t look like it. Who knows?
Either way she looks so tall. 6 feet 2 at least in this video, considering her head is almost reaching the top of the door.
God I hope we get some kind of confirmation!

Attachments

• Snaptik.app_7185692003626208554.mp4
    1.1 MB
Last edited:
Did some research and found this. Can’t see her feet so she may be wearing heels but with the way she’s walking backwards it doesn’t look like it. Who knows?
Either way she looks so tall. 6 feet 2 at least in this video, considering her head is almost reaching the top of the door.
God I hope we ge somekind of confirmation!
I think the angle of that video is distorting a bit but she is definitely tall for a female. I found the high school lacrosse profile of the girl to Shea’s left in the picture below and she’s listed as 5’8”. I’d say Shea is about 6’, which, combined with her body, tits and face, makes her an absolute cum draining goddess. I’d pay a small fortune for a photo shoot of Shea and Piper S.

Attachments

• IMG_2567.jpeg
    IMG_2567.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 314
I think the angle of that video is distorting a bit but she is definitely tall for a female. I found the high school lacrosse profile of the girl to Shea’s left in the picture below and she’s listed as 5’8”. I’d say Shea is about 6’, which, combined with her body, tits and face, makes her an absolute cum draining goddess. I’d pay a small fortune for a photo shoot of Shea and Piper S.
Hmmm, doesn’t seem to be a 4 inch difference when drawing a red line for comparison.
But that is not a good photo to judge height imo, look at their feet, they’re all(?) tip-toeing and the 5’8 girl seems to be elevated even more due to what she’s stepping on.
If anything the tiktok video I posted is more reliable.
How old is this photo btw and do you have any other better photo with the same 5’8 girl and Shea?

Attachments

• IMG_2567.jpeg
    IMG_2567.jpeg
    410 KB · Views: 128