Thread Suffix* Identifiers (BBW4U, etc) + Self fix to improve the Search Function

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreastQuest

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
EDIT 11 JUL 2022:
*Due to 3rd Party Search Engine search parameters, and as a directive from the Webmaster/Owner/Admin, the use of the former Thread Prefix Identifiers (TPIs; see below) are to become Thread Suffix Identifiers (TSIs), and to be placed at the end of the thread Title:

Under the OLD TPI:
Example 1: MATURE - Emilia DiGiovanni

Example 2: FFW4U / Small BBW4U - Hayden. Huge tits blonde 26yo (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

Using the NEW TSI:
Example 1: Emilia DiGiovanni - MATURE

Example 2: Hayden. Huge tits blonde 26yo - FFW4U / Small BBW4U (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

Now, please feel free to Report any NEW threads (on after, today's date) that are using the old TPI method. But, PLEASE DO NOT Report threads posted before 11 JUL 2022 for this. Da Boss said, No need to change those. But, Staff will try and work them as we can.

EDIT 24 JAN 2022:
Despite being a Tech Help topic, after a recent rash of, What does BBW4U (etc) stand for, I thought it best to move it to the Rules sub-forum (in hopes that members who read the this sub-forum, will see this topic.

EDIT 16 DEC 2020:
Updated the Retro/Vintage requirements. Plus, added and, Antique TPI.

EDIT 6 DEC 2020:
Due to the recent software update, the Special Characters (♦ , ● , etc.) used in some Titles (especially those of this Topic), and when adding the link to a Message (on the Forum, or in PMs) sometimes will not result in a clickable (hot) link.

Therefore, when adding a TPI, please DO NOT use any Special Characters as a divider. A regular dash ( - ) will suffice.

Please DO NOT use "Appreciation Thread" in the title, as this is reserved for models with multiple threads that have been merged into one. And, for those models who are members here.

Now, as some of you probably already know, the new search function is leaps and bounds better on the new Forum. But, unfortunately, 3 letter names or Thread Prefix Identifiers (TPIs, e.g.: BBW) will return the following error message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.​

So, to overcome the short name problem, I recommend adding "Busty" to the name. So, "Bri" is now "BustyBri" (without the quotation marks), and will appear in the search.

I have already taken the liberty to add Busty to the 3 letter names that I have stumbled upon.

But, for the 3 letter TPI (BBW, FFW, etc.), we were still stuck. So, Iet's start adding 4U to it. So, BBW is now BBW4U, etc. And this should solve the search glitch.

Also, most of you have probably seen the recently started to use Special Character bullet ( ● ) in some threads. However, and based on personal experience, some may not be able to add it by using the ALT key function. So, here is a list of the current TISs that you can copy and paste in your title, when you start a new thread, where it is used.

- ASIAN

- BBW4U
(Big Beautiful Woman)

- BOOTY
(used in the IDaM&R sub-forum)

- CELEB
(Celebrity)

- FFW4U
(Full Figured Woman)

- MATURE

- PREGO
(only 1 G, not 2)

REQUEST
(No longer needs to be added. The ID a Model & Requests sub-forum now has a built in Prefix (to be used only when asking for more, or specific info on a model)

- SSBBW
(Super-size BBW)

These are the most common TPIs that are being used. However, if you think of one not listed, please send me a PM, and I'll add it here.

While easy to search, I have received a couple of PMs regarding Vintage and Retro. So, here they are, along with what I consider Retro vs Vintage.

- RETRO
(2010 - 1980)

- VINTAGE
(1979 - 1960)

- ANTIQUE
Any content that was produced before 1960.

Also, because this Forum is mainly for girls with Big Tits, all Boobs are welcome. However, because not all boobs are big, and size can be subjective, you can add at the end of the Title:

(Small Boober): Typically, B Cup, or less
(example, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/karla-a-small-boober.13529274/ )

(Borderline Boober): C - D Cup
(example, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ichelle-pizzolato-borderline-boober.13529427/ )

(Moderate Boober): D - DD Cup
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ly-and-cute-redhead-moderate-boober.13529344/

Last edited:
Due to several members PMing me, and other staff, about "XXX" having a thread, here or not, I have decided to update this thread.

When searching for a model that uses a Social Media username, it is best to do a Message Search by that username vs her first name:
(full size images inserted for ease of reading)

1) Click on the Search button:

Search1.png

2) Enter the Model's name, and click the Search button:

Search2.png

3) End results are shown in the Attachment.

4) If no threads turn up, do both a Title search (tick the Search titles only box), and a Message search, by her known names

NOTE: Before posting, always make sure that the girl is not on the Do Not Post list, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/do-not-post.109295/

Attachments

• Search3.png
    Search3.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.