REQUEST Request for Himiwako Videos with Audio

Requesting more content and/or information

Itachi

Reaction score
For some goofy-ass reason, most videos of Himiwako I've seen have the audio removed, even though audio takes up very little data and you could sometimes hear sexy noises like creaking fabric, let alone all the fact that she talked about her boobs all the time. I'm wondering if anyone has versions of her Instagram Live and Skype stripping videos that have the audio included? Some of them have been posted here, but many, many of the videos online are only available without audio.

In particular, the one I most want to get my hands on is from this live. During this green shirt IG Live, there's two times within six minutes that she hoists her boobs up and turns to give a side view. The first time, she says "a lot of people are saying I should apply for Guinness... maybe I should... maybe I should..." while appraising her own size. The second time she does it, less than six minutes later, I have never seen with audio. Does anyone have it, or even know what she said the second time?

Any videos you have of her IG Lives or Skype camgirling with audio would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• cd458fb9a40843cdf09fb27cbcaca46c-imagepng.png
    cd458fb9a40843cdf09fb27cbcaca46c-imagepng.png
    255.9 KB · Views: 367
Wow! Wow! Wanna know more, is it possible to get in touch with her? Cam? IRL?