Natalya on WWE Smackdown

BreastfedBaby

Reaction score
who recently saw natalya on smackdown ? if this wasn't wwe wouldn't need to wear the mesh on top but still very busty and over nxt brand electra lopez is an eye opener

who recently saw natalya on smackdown ? if this wasn't wwe wouldn't need to wear the mesh on top but still very busty and over nxt brand electra lopez is an eye opener
I'm a wrestling fan in general, I watch them all AEW,WWE,ROH,NWA & some small promotions when they come to town.

Nips slips is the reason. Dana Brooke had a huge one at this last year's wrestling mania & they couldn't to anything to block it. No 5sec delay at all. But yep good ole nips slips.

H.

I'm waiting on her sister to start onlyfans. Have u seen their videos??

I'm a wrestling fan in general, I watch them all AEW,WWE,ROH,NWA & some small promotions when they come to town.

Nips slips is the reason. Dana Brooke had a huge one at this last year's wrestling mania & they couldn't to anything to block it. No 5sec delay at all. But yep good ole nips slips.

H.
I was really big into Wrestling in my younger days.

Even drove 90 miles one way from my small town in Florida, to Tampa, 1-2x a month, to see the matches at Fort Hesterly Armory (met a nice busty gal there; was friends for several years).

While I didn't know them personally, I did know Dusty Rhodes, and Rick Flair (even saw them having dinner together at a local Italian restaurant; they were actually good friends). Also, the Referee, Frenchie Bernard (OMG! Was his wife a hottie).

Even MCed a night of wresting that me, and another guy arranged with the lesser known group (can't remember the name, but nowhere near the size of NWA (which was one of three alliances) in a neighboring town.

But, after seeing Jake "The Snake" Roberts, miss his mark by a good 18", and the other guy convulsed, it was never the same.

For me though, now days, it's too much glitz, glamour and mouth, for me to really enjoy it.

I was really big into Wrestling in my younger days.

Even drove 90 miles one way from my small town in Florida, to Tampa, 1-2x a month, to see the matches at Fort Hesterly Armory (met a nice busty gal there; was friends for several years).

While I didn't know them personally, I did know Dusty Rhodes, and Rick Flair (even saw them having dinner together at a local Italian restaurant; they were actually good friends). Also, the Referee, Frenchie Bernard (OMG! Was his wife a hottie).

Even MCed a night of wresting that me, and another guy arranged with the lesser known group (can't remember the name, but nowhere near the size of NWA (which was one of three alliances) in a neighboring town.

But, after seeing Jake "The Snake" Roberts, miss his mark by a good 18", and the other guy convulsed, it was never the same.

For me though, now days, it's too much glitz, glamour and mouth, for me to really enjoy it.
Give AEW a shot, Cody Rhodes (Dusty's son) is part owner. It's really good, kinda of grimmy like old ECW, there on TNT every Wednesday, tbs on Fridays.

There actually more into the wrestling & cutting good promos.

Give AEW a shot, Cody Rhodes (Dusty's son) is part owner. It's really good, kinda of grimmy like old ECW, there on TNT every Wednesday, tbs on Fridays.

There actually more into the wrestling & cutting good promos.
The death match tonight was awesome

I’d tittyfuck the shit out of Dana. Nataylas sis too!