Most overrated girls ever

Maybe a more controversial pick?

Hitomi tanaka. Her boobs look somewhat lopsided when topless, and although her tit to body ratio is good, her actual tit size is by TiT standards not that enormous. I mean Milena clearly outsized her and she is a us 38K...

Vandenberg
Wow, that wouldn't be my choice.

Agree with other posters. I take this answer as PLASTICS.

It's hard for me to think of any overrated natural who was worthy of being in Voluptuous.

A few girls may have been Over-exposed. But I can think of MANY stunners who had brief careers.

Hitomi tanaka. Her boobs look somewhat lopsided when topless, and although her tit to body ratio is good, her actual tit size is by TiT standards not that enormous. I mean Milena clearly outsized her and she is a us 38K...
Her tits look amazing in tight clothes. And when she's giving titfucks, I dont notice the size difference. But yeah. I can't stand how she overcentralized huge Asian boobs talk and search results for years.

I'm also not a fan of ghost areolas either and its a shame she has them because hers are fucking HUGE.

(Also as is typical with Asians, zero lower body. No ass/hips/thighs to speak of.)

I DM'd you my adress and my schedule. Remember, just fists and no weapons.

Who are you talking about? Cause I do have a moles fetish and it's hard to find moly models
Danielley Ayala, but she recently had the juggs lopped off so there's that. But if moles are your thing...Sha Rizel as well, free from any photoshop touch ups etc. Tons of them.

Her tits look amazing in tight clothes. And when she's giving titfucks, I dont notice the size difference. But yeah. I can't stand how she overcentralized huge Asian boobs talk and search results for years.

I'm also not a fan of ghost areolas either and its a shame she has them because hers are fucking HUGE.

(Also as is typical with Asians, zero lower body. No ass/hips/thighs to speak of.)
Love Hitomi's areolas! Call them ghost or whatever but I love how they just fade into the breast!!

Gianna Michaels - tits are decent but nothing great. Ugly face tho, imo. She knew how to take a dick though I can't deny that.
Gianna Michaels was the first tits i ever saw, when i youtubed "boobs" :ROFLMAO:

Gianna Michaels - tits are decent but nothing great. Ugly face tho, imo. She knew how to take a dick though I can't deny that.

Yeah, i know beauty is not objetive and blah blah blah. But, come on, she is fairly attractive face wise.

She is not my type at all, i like cute girls and she looks like she is gonna destroy your cock (it really matches her) but there's no way u think this is UGLY.

Attachments

• 936full-gianna-michaels.jpg
    936full-gianna-michaels.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 28794021_065_0314.jpg
    28794021_065_0314.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 26548192_001_3d3c.jpg
    26548192_001_3d3c.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 83
Yeah, i know beauty is not objetive and blah blah blah. But, come on, she is fairly attractive face wise.

She is not my type at all, i like cute girls and she looks like she is gonna destroy your cock (it really matches her) but there's no way u think this is UGLY.
Gianna has a fantastic pair of tits.

Gianna has a fantastic pair of tits.
Ya, everyone is entitled to his own opinion. And appreciation of beauty varies for sure.

That said, Gianna would not be my answer to this question. I'd counter with a few points:
1) She did a ton of good work. And she passed the eye test for me.
2) Great performer. And she had the right amount of dirty. Did live shows, too.
3) Big one for me is that her rack got BIGGER from her early 20s. She was heavy enough to do the Score shoots with Lorna Morgan, and she didn't have to take a back seat at all.

FWIW, she also has a reputation of being nice. If that's ugly, sign me up 2x on Sunday.

Ya, everyone is entitled to his own opinion. And appreciation of beauty varies for sure.

That said, Gianna would not be my answer to this question. I'd counter with a few points:
1) She did a ton of good work. And she passed the eye test for me.
2) Great performer. And she had the right amount of dirty. Did live shows, too.
3) Big one for me is that her rack got BIGGER from her early 20s. She was heavy enough to do the Score shoots with Lorna Morgan, and she didn't have to take a back seat at all.

FWIW, she also has a reputation of being nice. If that's ugly, sign me up 2x on Sunday.
Gianna may not be a "classic beauty" but to me a female like her with those gorgeous tits always moves the scale upward. I would take Gianna any day over some beautiful faced girl with small tits.