Morphs Tutorial

M

MotorMaster

Breast morphing is the easiest thing to do with Photoshop, and every man who has touched the program has at least tried to enlarge breasts one time.

Before I am going to add my tutorial which will come next saturday, assisted by loads of pictures, I want to know if you can see something in the next image. I will tell you that the morph has 1 flaw. I've made the morph too much overstated, but when you see it you'll know what I mean and see why it is dismissed as a fake immediately.

http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=76285_Fake_123_63lo.jpg

See you saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks motormaster for being willing to take the time to educate us about the details of morphing.

I looked carefully at the two images and don't really see any technical reason to know that the second one is a morph, except that her breasts and bikini top no longer look "real" to me for some reason. Maybe it's that the shadowing on both breasts and the bikini top don't appear to be correct...

I'm not sure and will have to wait until tomorrow to get the straight story from you.

Cheers,

C.N.

Okay lets have a look....

Her bikini is totally out of shape. Keep in mind that clothing is not a body part that moves with her body like bodypiant would, but it alters in a different way. In this image - look at the blue arrows - her bikini is also bigger, which I think nobody cares about.

Backside: The greatest mistake is that people go the center of the breast, expand / enlarge it think that they are done.

Wrong. Take a look at the green arrows, especially the bottom one.
If you look between her arm and breast you will notice that the skin beneath her right armpit have been increased too. This looks like she has extra muscles over there.

Tomorrow, or the day after, I will show you how to avoid it by showing in steps what to do.

But Yurizan is perfect. Why would anyone want to change what she looks like?

First of all, Yurizan doesn't need to be PS'ed, but that's not important now.

Tutorial:

1 ) Select a square around her breast and create a new layer. For those who do not know that Photoshop can work in diifferent layers, press SHFT+CTRL+N and see what happens. You can switch layers on and off with the eye icons at the left of the layers. For further information google under photoshop layer tutorial.

Back to Yurizan. Once you selected the breasts, you won't see a differnce. Switch of the background layer and all that remains is the part containing the juggs.

http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35241_Y02_123_57lo.jpg

2) Erase everything which is not of her breasts. Make sure the space in between them is still there like my picture.

http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35315_Y03_123_184lo.jpg

3) Create two new layers. 1 for her right jug, one for her left.

http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35344_Y04_123_136lo.jpg

4) Increase her breasts in any way you want using "filter", and then option number three. I know my look awefull, but it's only to make clear what you can do.

5) Turn on the background layer and you will see your result.

http://img216.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35425_Y05_123_229lo.jpg

------------------optional----------------------------
7 With the same techniques you can also decrease some body parts if her legs, ass or belly is too fat. But that is a lot more difficult since you have to fill in the area with "new background".

Take a look at these sites for more -non sex - tutorials
www.tutorialized.com
www.good-tutorials.com

wow great tutorial ive always wondered how to do this now i just need to get photoshop,

I forgot to give a few tips...

1) Use big files. If you want your work to be cool, those 50kb pictures won't work a lot.

2) I figured out that it almost never helps to increase a cup size by more than 4 or 5 letters. Going from an A-cup to an E-cup won't give much good results....unless you take a 2nd picture with E-cups and copy those juggs onto your A-cup woman.

3) I also was more satisfied giving natural chicks, an as much as natural bigger size as posible. And giving fake breasted a bigger fake cup.

4) I do not know anything about decreasing sizes since I never done that before.

5) It doesn't matter how big your "victim" is. Denise Milani's breast are big, but making them bigger is still fun.

Great tutorial! Thanks :D

Denise Milani's breasts can ALWAYS be bigger LOL!!
:D:D:D

so what version of photoshop are you using because i have cs3 and i don't know what you mean by option three under filter because that doesn't seem to work can someone be a bit more explicit.

They mean the 'Liquify...' option!!
This is the only options that really does this!

i see i was thinking thats what they meant but i have been experimenting and i found that if the picture works out that under filter under distort there is one called sherisize and it works well works well with a little touch up or use of liquefy once i get some good ones done ill post them and see what everyone thinks.

also what would be the best place to host my pics.

I think the rules state that you only use www.chestdump.com to host pictures!

I'm interested to see what you come up with!! :D

I found two separate pics and added tthem together.

Bottom +

Chest =

Full body

I did it because i do not like incomplete body shots, although everything beneath the knees and over the elbos might be missed out.

No pictures here, but just a few hints for the people who might need them.

Sources:
When searching for famous people, just use google and search for 800 x 600 pictures or higher.

Make sure the hair has an easy style. Little spikey haired chicks are most difficult.

Body
- Make sure that the lights are coming from the same direction. Seeing a fake pic where the light on the face comes from the right, and the light on the body comes from the left...FAKE!!!
- Screenshots from movies do not prove to be that good.
- Make sure not too use headshots with white light reflection.
- Adjust the color / brightness / saturation of the head to that of the body
- "Cut" of the head of the original body. Do so by cloning the background.
Very easy with landscapes.
- Search the internet and Youtube for tutorials.
- Not only practise with people, also objects. Use www.worth.com for inspiration.

Good luck, hope you can use it. Will update with pics.

you'll see 3 ipictures.

Jayden James is the body and I added Megan's head.

Note some things on Jaydens body:
- Her left leg lost the "whatever you might call it in English."
- She lost her piercings down there.
- I cloned one shoulder over to the other to get lost of the curly hair.
- And I adjusted the skintone to the head of Megan.