Morph/AI Requests go Here

Turboturtle said:
....nice one

Thanks for the morph!!

In reality she already god one kid.....
....but she was not effected by that in any way..... she is still awesome beauty....

Tittenwichser

i like flat chests - they are perky, not sagging, even when getting older

by the way:

i'm looking for mature (45-55yo) flat chested women galleries - with non-sagging perky firm tits

tlj said:
i like flat chests - they are perky, not sagging, even when getting older

by the way:

i'm looking for mature (45-55yo) flat chested women galleries - with non-sagging perky firm tits
Then you sir, are in the wrong forum.

Just do a Google search for "mature women" and you'll get a lot of stuff to keep you busy for quite a while.

new to this part of the forum, and morphs in general, never actually wanted a pic to be morphed and I know this forum focuses on boobs but what about an ass morph? possible? not looking for anything enormous just a little juicier :wink:

Attachments

• corinna5.2_nude.jpg
    corinna5.2_nude.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 75
hope you like those two results...in the first one i made some decent changes on her bum.....on the second one i wasn´t able to resist and added a breast morph

Attachments

• corinna52_nude_112b.jpg
    corinna52_nude_112b.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
Turboturtle said:
hope you like those two results...in the first one i made some decent changes on her bum.....on the second one i wasn´t able to resist and added a breast morph

I don't know how you do it, the changes look flawless! thank you!

not to sound too greedy, but could you do the butt a little more?

Thatguy88 said:
Turboturtle said:

I don't know how you do it, the changes look flawless! thank you!

not to sound too greedy, but could you do the butt a little more?

Attachments

• morph.jpg
    morph.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 170
Pump these up a bit more please

Attachments

• 20170825_072513.png
    20170825_072513.png
    442.6 KB · Views: 99
Just a cup or two bigger, nothing too exaggerated. I'm not entirely familiar with how morphs are done or what might make a photo an ideal candidate, but if this doesn't work let me know and we can figure it out. thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180608-225211~01.png
    Screenshot_20180608-225211~01.png
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 37
many thanks to Hy5Ghost (I don't know how to tag another user oreven if possible) for this morph!

Attachments

• image_20~01.jpg
    image_20~01.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 47
Have fun with this one

Attachments

• 0511F2C2-FDB4-43CC-9F56-DE2AD73E1D2E.jpeg
    0511F2C2-FDB4-43CC-9F56-DE2AD73E1D2E.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 144
I always though sarah Needed bigger boobs like her on screen sister.?

also made ariels bigger.

Attachments

• sarah-hyland1.jpg
    sarah-hyland1.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 44D67CBA00000578-0-image-m-16_1506638066081.jpg
    44D67CBA00000578-0-image-m-16_1506638066081.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 157
Mod Edit:
Because a member made a muti-thread request, instead of moving them here, I accidentally deleted both the posts, and the 2 threads (this one, and his original thread).

In addition, because of the response to @Jackjames post here, and the other member said, "sure", I erroneously assumed that the other member did not mind doing morphs.

However, a PM cleared that up. So, I again made this thread.

As this sub-forum is being cleaned up, other requests will be merged. So, the sequence will be changing often.

Though, I doubt if I will edit every post due to this.

BQ

Do you accept requests?

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to an increase in Morph requests, I thought it best to have one thread for it vs individual threads which could result in missed requests.

So, here it is. ;)

As this sub-forum is being cleaned up, other requests will be merged. So, the sequence will be changing often.

Though, I doubt if I will edit every post due to this.

P.S. Because a member made a muti-thread request, instead of moving them here, I accidentally deleted both the posts, and the 2 threads (this one, and his original thread). So, my apologies to Hy5ghost for the merging, and the deletion.