Melanie Acosta (formerly, The AMAZING ice bucket challenge girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

herooo

Reaction score
Admin Edit: Thread Locked to prevent useless bumping. If you have new content, PM a Staff Member to have the thread unlocked. Also, cleaning thread of Guests, and related posts BQ

Admin Edit:
In my reading on her Twitter, she turned 18 on 6/3/15. And, since many of the pix and ALL the vids where when she was 15 to 17, have been removed per admin.

Also, her post BR pix have been merged with her thread, and thread moved to the BR sub-forum. Here is the first post showing her after BR :emoji_cry: :emoji_cry:, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...g-ice-bucket-challenge-girl.82377/post-523644

BQ

more please :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Slim and busty.... perfect !
More grow ? 8)

<t>Awesome. Impossible. Stunning. I don't know what I can say. She's from another planet. Plz keep the good work comming 'cause it's incredible.</t>

ok, well, if that's NOT her(in the video,) then there would be ANOTHER young woman with a skinny brown frame and perfect huge boobs who could be her twin. huh?

quilty said:
ok, well, if that's NOT her(in the video,) then there would be ANOTHER young woman with a skinny brown frame and perfect huge boobs who could be her twin. huh?

Exactly, all skinny young women with latin looks and perfect huge boobs are twins.
:roll:

quilty said:

Seriously? It's not her, and they don't look like twins. They are clearly different.

OOlover, why not just post a zip with all of the pics you have? Why stretch it out so long?

Gorillian said:
OOlover, why not just post a zip with all of the pics you have? Why stretch it out so long?

teasin'. keeps me wanting to come back and check this thread. LOL

Those are some of the best tits I have seen on this forum!
REMEMBER, no one should use her name in this forum!! Otherwise she'll get spooked and disappear!

Her name can be found using some google and some facebook graph-search ;).
She has loads of Vine-videos on her Twitter, a few are of her, but most are just junk. Haven't had the time to look them all through.

i think her fb is down already :(

found her the day before yesterday and just viewed some public pics but was to tired to search for good ones safeworthy and today i cant find her anymore..

People can go stealth with there fb accounts I have friends that sometimes go away for awhile and you can't find them and then they come back. It doesn't mean she deleted her account.

Mod Edit:
Thread merged with her original thread. Redundant link deleted.

And, since admins' stance on under 18, so long as she's dressed, it's okay.

So, above are a few pix of Melanie in her tan-tit-ilizing teens.

BQ

Last edited by a moderator:
expozo said:
twitter pic dump went from about 10 pages to 2. She may have caught on.

All of you guys suggesting this... Noooooo! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.