Massive breast bbw nudist - BBW4U

This looks really off to me. I'm always suspicious of small photo sizes which are still slightly blurry.
What do u mean Sir? Which picture r u referring too? Cheers

Does anybody have more photos of that stunning busty Goddess? Anybody know who she is? :):love:
Appreciate your help(y)
This is my dream woman. Luckily for me, my wife looks very similar to her. Please post more.

What do u mean Sir? Which picture r u referring too? Cheers
Take the one in the kitchen where she’s leaning over the counter. Her boob and hand comes down around the same height, yet her arm has a dark shadow and her boob doesn’t.

It seems odd

Take the one in the kitchen where she’s leaning over the counter. Her boob and hand comes down around the same height, yet her arm has a dark shadow and her boob doesn’t.

It seems odd
I know what you mean but her tits are 100% real. I've had more pictures of her years ago (from Tumblr or Flickr I believe) but I've lost them all.... :(
She's got stunning body proportions and her breasts are simply epic! Natural beauty Goddess :love::love:
Now... talking of morphed pictures... this is fake (enhanced) for sure... :)

Attachments

• 759_1000.jpg
    759_1000.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,116
I know what you mean but her tits are 100% real. I've had more pictures of her years ago (from Tumblr or Flickr I believe) but I've lost them all.... :(
She's got stunning body proportions and her breasts are simply epic! Natural beauty Goddess :love::love:
Now... talking of morphed pictures... this is fake (enhanced) for sure... :)

Her areola in that pic are the size of her face, but in other pics they are much smaller.

Here is another one I have found. Looks like it's photoshophed but I thought I would share it anyway... (y)

Attachments

• image1650453582064.jpg
    image1650453582064.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 841