Marley Kayden, busty journalist

That one of her working out... I'm picturing something sliding in and out of her cleavage as she lays back like that!

Friends I'm a bit concerned. These are from today's IG story and she doesn't look nearly as huge anymore. Clearly she has lost weight, but the sheer size and projection of the monster rack we all know & love just isn't there. Really hoping it's not the dreaded 'BR', and instead just a symptom of her substantial weight loss. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 1.41.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 1.41.44 PM.png
    662.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 1.42.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 1.42.36 PM.png
    582.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Friends I'm a bit concerned. These are from today's IG story and she doesn't look nearly as huge anymore. Clearly she has lost weight, but the sheer size and projection of the monster rack we all know & love just isn't there. Really hoping it's not the dreaded 'BR', and instead just a symptom of her substantial weight loss. Thoughts?
I’m definitely thinking weight loss is the cause, just look at her face (more angular features now) and more slender figure in these new photos versus her fuller figure (and boobs) from the past. Either way, too bad :(