Manon T, another French 10/10 now mutilated

Frenchkiss

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Manon, another French 10/10 mutilated.
One of thousands. Many of her tiktoks have cleavage or bras, but of course she didn't want to attract men's attention, so she cut them off. This cognitive dissonance has produced an overall increase of 50% in reductions, and much more among very young women. In France, social security covers almost all of these mutilations and plastic surgeons are the richest 'doctors'. Pathetic

Attachments

• thdmanon.JPG
    thdmanon.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 516
  • thdmanon 01.JPG
    thdmanon 01.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 463
  • thdmanon 02.JPG
    thdmanon 02.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 434
  • thdmanon 03.JPG
    thdmanon 03.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 407
  • thdmanon before.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • thdmanon before-after.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • thdmanon 04.JPG
    thdmanon 04.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 440
En plus ils étaient vraiment pas si gros que ça mdr, cette mentalité "on m'observe, je subis, j'exécute sans réellement penser à moi d'abord" ... c'est fatiguant
----------
Besides, they really weren't that big, this "I'm being watched, I have to put up with it, I do it without really thinking about myself first" mentality ... it's tiring...

Manon, another French 10/10 mutilated.
One of thousands. Many of her tiktoks have cleavage or bras, but of course she didn't want to attract men's attention, so she cut them off. This cognitive dissonance has produced an overall increase of 50% in reductions, and much more among very young women. In France, social security covers almost all of these mutilations and plastic surgeons are the richest 'doctors'. Pathetic
whyyyyyy? :sick::sick::emoji_middle_finger::emoji_middle_finger:

Attachments

• BEFORE.jpeg
    BEFORE.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 271