Macintosh or PC

G

gohawkeyes_62

just a curiosity...do you prefer 'mac' or PC?

personally...i find the macintosh laptop to be the best combination of portability while being easy to use...also very easy to make text bigger, open a photo...etc etc

my nephew who studies computer science says im wrong...he uses a PC...to be honest i dont believe i could make heads or tails of a PC computer...LOL

so which side are you on?

I'm a Mac. I was on windows beforehand.

Changed about 7/8 years ago for more media focused work and it's just never let me down. Never get application crashes, blue screens or anything.

I must admit that nowadays though they both seem decent, just depends what you want them to do and for me I'm not a gamer.

I hate all this "don't use that, that's shit" and "I'm not a sheep" and all the other comments about Mac vs. PC and Apple Vs. Android. It's just petty whichever way it's going.

I'm Mac through and through. Whilst more expensive, I love how they look, I love the feel, I love the design and I love the interface - Although the past year or two I must admit I don't think there's been anything too revolutionary or impressive other than the Mac Pro. I love that I can connect to my phone without any third party software. I'm often bouncing about for work and staring work in one place on one device that I need to finish elsewhere and if I save on one computer it's there on another. I just associate windows with offices, spreadsheets and IT lessons from school - not to dis it, that's just my experience.

A lot of software I use is apple exclusive and I'll only have to spend ages re-learning how to use windows equivalents if I change and be missing out on work and money in the meantime.

There's also something that an argument for PC hasn't been able to beat... I like my Mac

gohawkeyes_62 said:
just a curiosity...do you prefer 'mac' or PC?

personally...i find the macintosh laptop to be the best combination of portability while being easy to use...also very easy to make text bigger, open a photo...etc etc

my nephew who studies computer science says im wrong...he uses a PC...to be honest i dont believe i could make heads or tails of a PC computer...LOL

so which side are you on?

SteveLover said:
I'm a Mac. I was on windows beforehand.

Changed about 7/8 years ago for more media focused work and it's just never let me down. Never get application crashes, blue screens or anything.

I must admit that nowadays though they both seem decent, just depends what you want them to do and for me I'm not a gamer.

I hate all this "don't use that, that's shit" and "I'm not a sheep" and all the other comments about Mac vs. PC and Apple Vs. Android. It's just petty whichever way it's going.

I'm Mac through and through. Whilst more expensive, I love how they look, I love the feel, I love the design and I love the interface - Although the past year or two I must admit I don't think there's been anything too revolutionary or impressive other than the Mac Pro. I love that I can connect to my phone without any third party software. I'm often bouncing about for work and staring work in one place on one device that I need to finish elsewhere and if I save on one computer it's there on another. I just associate windows with offices, spreadsheets and IT lessons from school - not to dis it, that's just my experience.

A lot of software I use is apple exclusive and I'll only have to spend ages re-learning how to use windows equivalents if I change and be missing out on work and money in the meantime.

There's also something that an argument for PC hasn't been able to beat... I like my Mac

49e9a005bd78ae85e79ca60b986010834808e88fd1fcc8ae2e9b83dfeddebe71.jpg

Granted a Mac is supposed to be better, but there are so many windows machines out there it's not worth it for me to switch.

Then you got the iPhone which is from the apple family, so it's really a toss ip

Windows, because more codecs are available for it