Lucy Ya, aka Lucy_Ya__

There's plenty of reason to believe she's stuffing. It's a popular trend right now to stuff to draw in more subs for your onlyfans. I see it daily on Instagram.

However I don't see any definitive proof that she  is stuffing, and she doesn't have an OF (at least to my knowledge) that she's trying to desperately promote.

The best thing to do at this point is just enjoy whatever we get and if she's rubbing you the wrong way, go somewhere else. There's no shortage of big tits around here.

There's plenty of reason to believe she's stuffing. It's a popular trend right now to stuff to draw in more subs for your onlyfans. I see it daily on Instagram.

However I don't see any definitive proof that she  is stuffing, and she doesn't have an OF (at least to my knowledge) that she's trying to desperately promote.

The best thing to do at this point is just enjoy whatever we get and if she's rubbing you the wrong way, go somewhere else. There's no shortage of big tits around here.
There's no trend. The only trend is the continued claim by 15-year-olds that girls stuff. It's very rare and it doesn't even look real if they do.

It just so happens that women exist with breasts.

A claim of prosthetics as a trend would be more realistic. The amount of tissue she would need to create that volume. Or clothing. There's no evidence of her stuffing.

There's no reason to think she's stuffing. All the videos and pictures with maximum cleavage she's shown don't have anything suspicious about them. Furthermore we have 2 separate candid sightings and even that YouTube short with that Tate clown.
She'd have to stuff pretty much every time she'd go out, and her behaviour on social media suggests she got sick of the attention and disappeared. First she started hiding them, doing cardio and losing weight, then she changed her name and finally she disappeared. Wouldn't be surprised if she got a reduction by now.

Attachments

• tumblr_rquu79LogQ1z9g1ln.mp4
    9.3 MB
There's no reason to think she's stuffing. All the videos and pictures with maximum cleavage she's shown don't have anything suspicious about them. Furthermore we have 2 separate candid sightings and even that YouTube short with that Tate clown.
She'd have to stuff pretty much every time she'd go out, and her behaviour on social media suggests she got sick of the attention and disappeared. First she started hiding them, doing cardio and losing weight, then she changed her name and finally she disappeared. Wouldn't be surprised if she got a reduction by now.
She looks great and extremely hot in this vid, anyway.

A claim of prosthetics as a trend would be more realistic. The amount of tissue she would need to create that volume. Or clothing. There's no evidence of her stuffing.

Prosthetics. Stuffing. Whatever. I see it daily in IG.

Anyway I never said this girl is definitely stuffing, nor do I really even care one way or another