Lissa Hope aka LucyJuneCam, 36G SCORE Model (No Premium Content)

ChrisBiggs

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score

Attachments

• D7BnXhkXsAAXTR6.jpg large.jpg
    D7BnXhkXsAAXTR6.jpg large.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 3,428
  • Lissa-Hope.jpg
    Lissa-Hope.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 3,453
You think those could actually be bigger than a 36G? Those look pretty hefty to me. At just 19 years old she has the potential to get even bigger. Hopefully she keeps her weight in check so that her proportions stay attractive.
I'm not a bra size expert, but that's what Scores listed her as. They look pretty damn heavy and certainly look much bigger. I can't wait to see them unleashed!

Dang! She reminds of Sharday. Not by looks, but how her body is built.

Hey, genetics works differently
This is true. You got 15-17 year old girls walking around with huge breasts and get mistaken for being in their 20's.

19? Really? Would give 25 at least
and
Hey, genetics works differently
and
This is true. You got 15-17 year old girls walking around with huge breasts and get mistaken for being in their 20's.
While genetics plays a big part (more so for older women, looking younger), gotta remember... Makeup, MAKEUP, M-A-K-E-U-P!

I knew a SCORE model who was only 17 o_O:eek: (she lied about her age), and they made her look like she was 30. :rolleyes:

And, when I was a Driving Instructor, many of my female students, 15.5 to 17, could easily pass for 25. And, I knew a 60 y.o. Asian woman who looked like she was 30 (at least in the face; and no, I don't know if her body was, or not; though, being dressed, it did not look bad at all).

I've never seen her before and SCORES hasn't given out any more info on her at this time...

She has a Twitter page which is pretty bare bones at the moment and her Scoreland content is live on their website!!

Attachments

• D7bqzO1UYAAY54k.jpg large.jpg
    D7bqzO1UYAAY54k.jpg large.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 3,032
  • D7TFi-wUEAUe30g.jpg large.jpg
    D7TFi-wUEAUe30g.jpg large.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 3,231
  • D7TFXpoUcAEMtiF.jpg large.jpg
    D7TFXpoUcAEMtiF.jpg large.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 2,990