Less than nothing

escada

TITs Posting Duke
Reaction score
It was summertime. Raffi was still an adolescent, and despite his age, his mother had been teaching him how to ride a bike. She never got around to teaching when most kids learned, because of the unusual circumstances that was Raffi's diminutive stature. Even as a teenager he needed to use a tiny bike that a toddler would use. There were no adult bikes available that were modified to his size. That meant he couldn't use gears, which in turn, made steep hills an impossible obstacle to overcome. When faced with one, he would have to walk his bike. His little muscles just couldn't propel him fast enough. As of that summer, he had to keep his training wheels on. This made him feel very insecure, naturally.

One day during that summer, Sofia asked Raffi to go to the local market for her on his bike. She needed a few ingredients for that night's dinner. She could've just drove to the supermarket, but she figured Raffi needed to ride his bike by himself, and a little task for him to do would keep him busy. She sent Raffi to the local market instead of the supermarket because she knew he would be intimidated by the large crowds there.

Raffi made it to the market in just under 10 minutes, which wasn't bad for his small legs. He was actually proud of himself. He looked at the list upon walking through the automatic door of the market. (He was lucky it was an automatic. No need to reach for anything.) In Sofia's beautiful cursive, it read: milk, spinach, carrots, and apples. She left a small list in order to not overwhelm Raffi. She always had his best interest at heart, even when it didn't seem like it to him.

He made his way to the first item; the milk. He opened the fridge with apparent difficulty, (thankfully nobody noticed) and miraculously, the milk was on a shelf accessible to him. Raffi smiled inside, as his errand had started off on a good note.

Then he proceeded to the produce aisle, to take care of the remainder of the items on the list. He couldn't reach anything in the aisle for a million years, as he had foreseen. He turned to walk to the register to get some help, and instead collided with a girl's butt that interfered with his path. He relished that moment as he fell to the ground, feeling his face bounce the soft butt flesh of the girl. To him, it felt as though he landed face first on a gigantic jell-o pack.

"Are you ok?" the girl asked with concern.

"Yeah, I think I'll be alright," Raffi answered.

"Hey, I know you. You're Raffi, from my math class! I'm Holly!"

"Oh, right! I remember you, sorry for bumping into you," he said apologetically.

"Here, I'll help you up," she said.

She gently grabbed his hand in hers, which revealed her much larger fingers and palm. At his full height his head still fell below her boobs. Holly who was the same age as him, looked like his older sister.

"What do ya need? I'll help you reach," she said.

"Apples, carrots, and spinach."
"Okie dokie!"

Without any difficulty, the beautiful blonde haired girl got every item he needed. She bent over, and her ass seemed to call his name. He became mesmerized by her curvy figure. He wanted her so bad, but she was completely out of his reach, literally. Suddenly, her head snapped around before he could turn his head away from her magnificent butt. It was a full 2 seconds before he even noticed she was looking at him.

"I can see you looking, little boy," she told him.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry, I-I-"

"I was just kidding, relax! I like when people stare at my butt. I means they like me, so that means I like them. Tell you what, my shift is over now. My manager left early, so I'm the only one here. I'll let you leave with all that stuff, free of charge."

"T-thank you!"

"I'll walk you outside."

She picked up Raffi's groceries for him, she said that they were heavy.

"How're you getting home, Raffi?"

He pointed to his tiny little kid bike that still had training wheels. She laughed.

"I'll take you home in my car, how about that?" Holly proposed.

"You have a car?!" Raffi asked rhetorically.

"Well, actually it's my dad's. It's the one over there."

It was a gigantic pick up truck, the biggest he'd ever seen. From what he saw, it looked like he might have trouble climbing in. Of course, Holly had no issues, she was his savior. She loaded the car with his groceries and his tiny bike. He walked over to the passenger door, and tried to open it standing on his tippy toes from the landing. It was impossible, the door was too heavy. He felt it budge a bit, but not enough to fully open it.

"Raffi, you can't sit in the front, hon. You're much too small. If the airbag comes out, it'll suffocate you," Holly said to Raffi.

"Ok," he conceded.

"I'm gonna put you in the car seat in the back. I'm glad it's in here, it's my baby brother's. I mean your about as tall as him, you'll fit in it comfortably."

"Do I have to go into the car seat?" he asked.

"Yes, Raffi. I don't want you getting hurt, ok?"
She lifted him into the car seat, and began strapping him in.

"I can strap myself in, thanks though," Raffi told her.

"Oh, it's no trouble!" Holly replied.

She finally finished strapping him in like some sort of toddler. He had planned to loosen the straps, but she strapped him in so tight that he couldn't even move his arms to detach the seatbelt.

"Now we're in tight!" she exclaimed.

She got into the front seat and began driving him to his house. Along the way, he thought about Holly. Could she be different than Jennifer? Will she treat me like an adult? Will I be able to form a relationship with her? These were all thoughts floating around in Raffi's head. He desperately vied for girls' approval, but this time, he told himself, would be different. This time he would be bold and brave. But then he remembered that he was in a car seat as a teenager. How brave could he be expected to be? He was weak, and that was the truth. Finally, they made it back to his house, and he was released from car seat prison. Additionally, she retrieved his bike and his groceries; he was getting very good vibes from her.

Her strength compared to his, awed Raffi to no end. Without even flexing a muscle, she lifted his bike out of the bed of the truck. He couldn't even lift that bike when it was on the ground, never mind it being so high in a bed of pick up truck. What would he do without her? Sofia walked outside noticing the truck from her window.

"Hello! Thanks for giving Raffi a ride home. What's your name, and where do you know him from? she inquired.

Holly quickly explained everything to Sofia.

"Oh, how nice! Thank you for helping him, Holly. Can I have you over for dinner for all your troubles?"

"Hey, why not!? My parents are out of town anyway."

They all walked in together, and once they were all on flat ground, Holly noticed Sofia's immense height. Her jaw dropped open at this spectacular sight.

"Wow, Mrs. Rodriguez, you are super tall!" she gaped.

Holly came up to Sofia bosoms. Raffi wished he were even that tall. Him and his mother could both be considered freaks of nature. Complete opposite freaks of nature at that.

"Yes, I'm a 7 footer!"

"That's unbelievable!"

Raffi and Holly watched some TV while Sofia prepared dinner. Raffi let her have the remote, since she wouldn't have liked what he watched. Holly stopped on The Incredible Shrinking Man; it was as if the spirits were trying to humiliate him. "Why does this have to be on? Is she trying to embarrass the shit out of me right now?" These were the thoughts going through Raffi's mind. He purposely didn't focus on the movie to send a hint to Holly to change the channel; but she didn't. She kept it on until she was bored of it. She finally broke the silence between the two of them, "Can I see your room?" she asked.

Raffi was petrified. She really wanted to see his room? The crib, and the diaper, the changing table, she would see all of it. No way, no way in hell. He couldn't let that happen. So he responded, "Do we have to? I mean...there's nothing that cool in there."

"Oh come on, Raffi, please?

"No," Raffi said swiftly.

"Ok, tell you what. If you show me your room. I'll show you..."

She broke off her sentence and began squishing her boobs through her shirt. He couldn't believe what was happening right now. She made a little moan, and that sent him over the edge. How could he say no to her. He couldn't. She had him by the balls; he knew it, she knew it.

"Ok, ok, ok. Let's go," he quickly said to get her to stop making sex noises.

"Great!" she exclaimed.

She knew she was in for something hilarious. What does my little Raffi want to hide from me? She thought to herself. Meanwhile, Raffi attempted to impress her by climbing the stairs on his own. From Holly's perspective, he just looked like a baby just learning to crawl. She couldn't resist picking him, and she did. Raffi wondered if this could get any worse. He was being coerced to show Holly his room, for the price of titties.

Once they made it upstairs, she finally put him down. Raffi walked over to his bedroom door, and of course it was closed, which meant he couldn't open it. So in a ditch attempt to impress her once again, he began jumping for the door handle. In reality, Raffi just looked pathetic and weak. She couldn't hold back her laugh. This infuriated Raffi to no end, and with more vigor than ever he leaped for the door handle. Still, he was inches away. His anger was short term, and it only fueled his tiny legs for so long. After 5 tries, he leaned against the door, and gave up.

Holly could watch him jump for the door handle all day, but she wanted to see his room, so she issued an ultimatum, "You need to learn to ask for help. You shouldn't be ashamed of your shortcoming because everyone has them. So we're going in there until you ask me for help, or you die trying to open that door."

His stubbornness prevailed, and he continued trying to open the door for another two minutes. After at least 50 failed attempts, he finally realized what he was trying to do was hopeless. He gave in to her demands.

"Help me," Raffi finally uttered.
"What's the magic word?"

"Please."

"Full sentence."

She sounded like an annoying elementary school teacher at this point. Why did she care about his grammar. Unless she was just messing with him, which she was.

"Can you please...help me...open...the door?" Raffi asked through parched lips and with empty lungs.

"Can I?"

"Just get the door!" Raffi finally snapped.

"Ok, cool it! Why didn't you just ask before?"

Raffi wanted to push her down the stairs, but he just pushed the thought out of his head. How would he take her on if he couldn't even open a door? Besides she was only teasing him; and whole new wave of teasing was about to knock into Raffi.

Holly slowly opened the door, and stepped in. Her mouth fell open in awe. She couldn't believe Raffi, a high schooler, had a room for a toddler. Then she looked at him, and understood why he had this room. The thing that struck her the most was the crib. A crib. She knew he would fit in it, but by his age he should've really had a bed by now; even at his size. She then thought about his mother. She wondered why she didn't update his room: it seemed cruel almost. But she didn't really care that much. She just thought it was funny. For what seemed like years to Raffi, she finally turned towards him with her mouth still hanging open. Raffi still stood in the hallway, so embarrassed his legs were incapable of movement.

"Oh...my...god. Are you serious, Raffi?! You don't have a baby brother: this is your room?!"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Oh my god! Well, I think you're very fortunate to have this room. It fits your size. And do you really sleep in that crib?"

"Yeah," he exhaled slowly.

Holly wanted him inside the room, so they could be more private.

"Come on, little guy. Come in here, or you won't see... you know."

"Fine!" Raffi conceded.

After he entered, she closed the door behind him, and locked it. She realized that she could keep him in his room for however long she wanted to. Once that door shut, he was trapped.

Raffi boldly asked, "Can you show me them, now?"

"No, not yet. I want to change you first," she said surprisingly.

"What?! he shouted, flabbergasted.

"I see the box of pampers over there, don't play stupid! I bet you're wearing one right...now." she said with a sexy voice while grabbing his chin.

"U-uh, o-ok. Y-y-you got m-me. I am w-wearing one. B-but it's c-clean," he stammered under her sexy stare.

"Liar," she said seductively.

She lifted Raffi onto the changing table, ripped his diaper off, and what she found inside intrigued her.

"Oooooooooh! Look what we have here!"

She showed Raffi the diaper, and it was filled with cum. Raffi's mouth was stapled shut.

"Little baby likes me! And I haven't even flashed my boobies yet," she said as shifted her boobs, "Let me give you a tip. Control yourself. Girls like guys who have self control. You know what? I'm just going to put this one back on, why ruin two diapers?"

She slipped the cum saturated diaper back onto him. It was cold as if he'd peed in it, but it wasn't pee. Raffi was so embarrassed, he could not get a word out. His vocal cords were constricted, and sweat ran down his brow.

He was baffled by how Holly was treating him. He thought she was different than every other girl, but she was just as sadistic and cruel as any of them. She might've had good intentions at the start, but once she realized the sheer amount of power she had over him, the boundaries became blurred. She was his queen, and was her slave. He was under a spell, and it made him completely subservient. He knew his place, and he knew it well. He would do just about anything to see those tits. They looked like melons bursting through her tank top to him. He finally worked up the courage to speak. He asked, "Can I please see your boobs now?"

"Ahhh, not so fast! I want to see you crawl like a little baby first."

"Ok," he agreed.

"Ah, ah. Say 'yes Holly'."

"Yes, Holly."

"Haha! That's better."

She lifted him from the changing table, and put him on the carpet in the middle of the room. As soon as she put him down, he began to crawl. She loved every second of it. Raffi wondered how long she would make him do this. So he asked, "Can I stop now?"

"Do you want to see my girls, or not? And from now on, do not speak unless you're spoken to. Got it?"

"Yes, Holly.

"Good."

He kept on crawling for another two minutes, and he didn't dare to stop, not even for a second. Her words kept ringing inside his head. Finally she scooped him up from off the ground, and put him on top of a table. Even standing on the table, he was still a bit shorter than Holly.

"I put you up here so we could talk face to face, or at least as close as we can get to that. We're going to play a little game," she commanded as she took her bra off from inside her tank top, "Before I let you see the magnificent mountains that are hiding in my shirt, you have to take my bra from my hands."

He actually had some hope standing on the table. He might actually be able to reach her hand, and quickly snatch the bra: but all his optimism was crushed when she put him back on the ground. From all the down there, he would need to be a miracle in order for him to get the bra from her.

She held the bra as high as she could, and stupidly, Raffi jumped for it, even though there was no chance of him reaching it. She laughed at his pathetic attempt, and she began holding it lower to make it a bit easier. Every time he got close though, she moved her hand upward. For two minutes he was unsuccessful. Holly became bored so she just dropped the bra on his head. A single cup covered his entire head.

"Wow! I'm so proud of you," she said sarcastically, "You finally got it; and now for your reward."

She ripped her shirt off, and he beheld the first boobs (besides his mother's when breastfeeding) he had ever seen. They were magnificent, exactly as she had said earlier. They were humongous, even bigger than his head! He stared at her gigantic pink nipples and began to salivate. His dick got even more aroused: the whole time she was at his house, his hard on never subsided. He wanted her so bad, but it was a dream not meant to come true.

"Let go of that load, Raffi. Fill your diapies with cum. Cum until that little diaper can't hold any longer. I know you want to," she said with a titillating tone.

He started to put his hand down into the diaper, but she stopped him.

"Only weak little boys jerk off in front of their goddess. The weakest boys just have stare, and they'll cum. Let's see if your one of the weakest."

He put his hands at his sides and stared at the tits above. He was on the brim of cumming once again, pre cum was leaking out of his dick. She started to bend down very slowly, until her boobs were in his face. Once her nipple rubbed up against his cheek, he lost it. He cummed more than he had ever cummed in his entire life. He fell to the ground in absolute bliss.

All of the sudden, Sofia yelled from downstairs, "Time for dinner, kids!"

"We'll be down in a minute, Mrs. Rodriguez!" Holly called down to her.

Holly quickly grabbed Raffi and set him down on the changing table. She grabbed a fresh diaper, and slipped it on. She threw the cum filled diaper in the garbage.

"You do not tell your mother about this," she commanded.

"Yes, Holly."

Raffi finished putting on his clothes and they went downstairs and acted like nothing happened.

“It probably weighs more than me,” Raffi said to his mother with a straight face.

“You’re probably right,” Sofia laughed a little.After he was changed into a fresh diaper, Sofia brought Raffi downstairs to the kitchen while she emptied her boobs into the sink.Squirt, Squirt, Squirt: is the sound of Sofia’s giantess breasts shooting out gallons of milk. “I’ll think about it, Mom,” Raffi said and then whined, “Oh my god, when are you going to be done!”Sofia turned to him, not caring that her milk was dripping all over the floor. Her face, instead of happy like it was ten seconds earlier, was angry. Raffi knew that he had overstepped his bounds.He waited patiently by the door as if he were a puppy desperately waiting for its owner to take it out on a walk. He sat on the floor in his sky blue onesie because he got tired of standing. The next thing he knew, Sofia walked out of the kitchen, still topless, and said cheerfully.
“There you are, Raffi, it’s about time you help around the house,” Sofia said as she walked over to him.

Raffi didn’t even come up to Sofia’s vagina. He stood face to crotch with her. His mother often intimidated him on purpose; sometimes she was mad at him (in this situation she is); or sometimes she was amused by his tiny frame. Finally she crouched down to address him, and even then she was still a quite a bit taller than him.

“You need to clean the bathroom right now, mister. You have been awfully lazy, and if you want me give you a place to sleep, you need to do your fair share of housework.”

“But I-I can’t…”

“I don’t want to hear it, little boy. Get cleaning!”
And off he went. First he had to grab some paper towels and some Windex. Unsurprisingly, the cabinet was much too high for Raffi to even think about reaching by himself. The last thing he wanted to do was ask his mother for help; he wanted to do this task on his own. He pulled the oversized chair over to the cabinet, and climbed up on it. He searched through the enormous cabinet, and spotted the Windex and the paper towels. Both items were actually within his reach, so he quickly grabbed them and leapt off the chair. He began running towards the bathroom, because if his mother was in a rush, he was in a rush. His bad luck caught up to him, though, and he tripped and fell. The Windex spilled all over Raffi’s clothes. His mother came running downstairs to see what the matter was.

“Raffi, look at the mess you made! Your clothes are going to be ruined if I don’t put them in the wash right away! And your cousins are coming any minute now. God damn it!”

“I’m s-sorry,” Raffi whispered in fear of his mother.

“Come on, upstairs, let’s go!

Sofia lifted Raffi, and bolted up the stairs, still pissed off. They walked into Sofia’s room, and she began ripping his clothes off. The Windex had even gotten his underwear wet. She took off every last bit of clothing until he was naked. She went into Raffi’s room to find something for him to wear. While she was gone, Raffi wondered why she was so mad at Raffi for an honest mistake. It was an accident. The thought immediately slipped through the cracked when she returned.
Sofia slipped the diaper onto him, and then put the PJs on. He couldn’t walk properly with the diapers, because of the thickness, and it forced him to waddle or crawl. Sofia scooped him up like a toddler and placed him on her bed.

“You stay here until I call you, got it.”

“Yes, Mom.”

She waltzed out of her room, slamming the door behind her.
Raffi sat on his mother’s bed waiting for her to call him. He couldn’t get out of that room if he tried. The door handle was way too high for him to reach. And even if he did get out through some miracle, Sofia would just spank the crap out of him. Spanking was his mother’s favorite type of punishment. Afterwards Raffi would usually be crying in pain, even though she only did ten slaps. Never less, never more. Naturally, Sofia was a very strong woman due to her immense build. She could beat up most men easily. Raffi feared his mother, and rightfully so. She beat fear into him.

The black circle represents Raffi's head in comparison to just one of Sofia's treasures and this is what he sees from down there after Sofia puts on her 7-inch platform sandals.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 286
  • jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 287
Sofia drove him in every day, because she knew that the bus was breeding ground for bullies. And at this time Raffi was a junior in high school, however he was way too tiny to drive a car. He needed a car seat to prevent him from being suffocated if the air bags were to eject. Sofia thought about getting him a modified car, but she concluded that he was still too immature to drive.

Sofia often forgot how old Raffi truly was. She underestimated his intelligence, which annoyed him. He might've been intelligent, but his size overshadowed any notion of him being smarter than his size.

Like every day before school, Sofia got Raffi ready for school. She picked out his clothes for him, even though he insisted he could do it himself. She made him breakfast, which he never protested against. And she drove him in to school. There were kids swarming all about the front of the school when she dropped him off, as usual. The kids had learned not to touch Raffi until his mother drove away. To them, she was incredibly intimidating. Sofia was bigger and stronger than any of the jocks in that school. The tallest kid in school would likely not even clear her chin.

Raffi was unbuckled from his car seat with every one watching. He hated when she took him out of the car seat in front of all his classmates; it was like he was still in pre-school. To his dismay, she lifted him out of the car seat as if he didn't have legs sufficient enough to carry his body along. She plopped him on the ground, and some people were staring, but not because of him; it was Sofia they were staring at.

Sofia was beautiful, busty woman with jet black hair, and she was something to be lusted after. She reached into the car to grab Raffi's bag, and it was a ripe moment for the pervs to check out her badonkadonk. The short shorts she was wearing was the only thing keeping her ass hidden.

Her tits were just as magnificent, if not more. They were firm, and were resistant to gravity. If she was hung upside down, her breasts wouldn't sag an inch. They always had a golden brown tan, which was not that hard to maintain since they lived in Florida. She often didn't even wear a bra; they were uncomfortable and restrictive as she put it. Her tits were bigger than Raffi's entire head, which wasn't saying much, and her nipples were the same size as his eyes.
“Is somebody hungry?” Sofia asked.

He nodded excessively.

“Honey, I have no food in the house. But…I do have these.”

She jiggled her breasts. Did she want him to breastfeed? Hell no! Not at this age, this was crossing the line. Besides it was his own mother. Raffi shook his head in fierce disagreement.

“I’m not letting you leave this house with an empty stomach. Mommy Milk is all I have right now. Just try it, you might like it.”

He thought it over in his head. He was starving and milk did sound good. Milk was his favorite drink ever since Jen had began lactating for him and Jason (Jen made it their favorite drink). What could be different about his Mommy’s milk? And she was going to force him anyhow, so he realized that it would be easier if he just listened to his Big Mommy and drink her Mommy Milk, as she called it.

Mommy lifted one of her humongous breasts out of her bra. It was the biggest breast Raffi had ever seen on a woman, and it was crazy that that woman was his mommy. Her hand snuck behind the back of his head, and pushed it up towards her nipple. Then he sucked and sucked and sucked. After three or four minutes, her left breast was almost drained of all its Mommy Milk. And he was full.

“Rafael, I need you to empty my other breast. It’s full.”

“But I’m full. I can’t drink any more.”
Mommy went into the kitchen, still topless, while carrying Raffi along with her. She plopped him down in his high chair; he hadn’t sat in it for a while, he knew he was missing something.

She grabbed an empty gallon jug and slammed it on the table.

“These maracas are full again, so why not send you home with some more to drink.”

Mommy began squeezing her tits: rubbing them: caressing them: squashing them. Soon enough, Mommy Milk burst through the dam, and into th. She kept on stimulating the nerves in her milk launchers, and the milk would shoot out even faster. Raffi just wondered where all this milk could possibly be coming from. It seemed to just magically reanimate within her breasts after a few minutes time. And all Raffi could do was watch his mommy tirelessly massage and squeeze her mammaries, and watch the Mommy Milk spurt out.

In ten minutes time, she filled up the gallon jug: with a single breast. Then she slammed a second jug on the table and filled that one with her other breast. His mother never ceased to amaze him.
Today his mother was acting incredibly strange. She woke him up by picking him up out of his crib and cradling him: rocking him back and forth. When she thought his drowsiness was gone, she put him on the table in his room and fitted him with a diaper, a super thick one too. She only used to send him to school with diapers just in case, but now she was putting one on that was so thick that it forced him to crawl. Then, she dressed him in a cute little onesie. And to top it all off, she shoved a binky in his mouth, and told him if he spat it out that she would spank the shit out of him. None of this was normal before today.

After all that, she forced Raffi to breastfeed in the kitchen. She unbuttoned her shirt and pushed his face straight into her seemingly exercise ball sized tits. At least, that’s how big they felt to Raffi

Attachments

• IMG_20211206_203655.jpg
    IMG_20211206_203655.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 327
Sofia put on the new baby bjorn, and put Raffi inside. His head rested on her gargantuan tits like pillows.Summer was Raffi’s favorite time of the year. He could do whatever he wanted; within his mother’s limits. But he didn’t think of his mother as too strict, especially during the summer. During the school year, however, she pushed him hard to get good grades: mostly because his keen intellect was all he had.
Sofia being sentimental in nature, had kept them to remember every Halloween Raffi had endure with his mother parading him around town trick or treating. He resented his mother for that; while all the other kids were out trick or treating together without their parents, he was forced to stay with his mother. The worst part of it was when his classmates recognized him. His mother always made him a babyish costume, and which made matters even worse. He sometimes wondered if she purposely embarrassed him.
Raffi noticed that Sofia got an even bigger tub. It looked about four feet high; taller than him in fact. The knobs to turn the water on were even higher. How exactly did she expect him to use this tub without immense difficulty? She overestimated her son’s capabilities.

Raffi slowly climbed upon the wall of the tub which was difficult given the fact it was a thin ledge at the top. As he was doing this, he heard his mother shout, “I don’t hear the water!” He rushed to the water and turned in on. He liked his water hot, so he turned the dial toward the red end. The water painstakingly filled the gigantic tub. It couldn’t go any slower.

Ten minutes later, the water was up to his desired level. But when he stretched to shut off the water, he slipped on the wet ledge and fell into the tub. The fall was hard, and he landed in about two feet of water, not cushioning his fall very well. This resulted in a sprained ankle for Raffi. But the water just kept coming. He tried to stand on his ankle, but in his attempt he was brought back to the tub floor. Instead, he stood on his one good foot in the water that was now up to his shoulder. He took a hop through the water and grabbed onto the top of the tub. He couldn’t quite pull himself up. The ledge was as slippery as a frog’s skin.

The water was now up to the bottom of his neck. This was now becoming a sick, twisted hell for Raffi. If he couldn’t somehow escape or get Sofia upstairs, he would drown: in his own god damn bathtub! In these (what seemed like) final moments he loathed Sofia for never teaching him to swim. She too was afraid to even put him near water more than four feet deep, yet she now felt comfortable leaving him in a bathtub capable of filling up to four feet. Her hypocrisy was glaring and maddening to Raffi.

“Mom! Mommy!” he screamed.
“Mommy!”

The water was muffling his screams. He grabbed a shampoo bottle and threw it against the door. The water rose to his nose. He grabbed another bottle and threw it against the wall.

Finally, he heard Sofia storming up the stairs to see what was the matter. She threw the door open in what seemed like a fit of rage. But then she saw Raffi about to drown. Never before did he look so helpless. Raffi always looked helpless, but now his life was no longer in his own hands. If nobody was home, her own bathtub would be her son’s grave.

“Help…me,” he said as the water rose more and more.
Mommy always shifted the blame from herself onto Raffi; even now she did so and didn’t even realize it. Instead of scolding herself for buying a tub that Raffi couldn’t stand in, she scolded Raffi for being too small. This was a logical fallacy, as he couldn’t help his height. He was born with it. She masked this abhorrent shift of the blame onto her son by declaring it was her fault, despite in the back of her mind, she didn’t hold that notion as true. But Raffi just ignored it or didn’t even notice. That latter was more likely.

“Yes. In the sink a lot, actually.”

“I’ll do the same whenever you’re here. You can definitely fit in the kitchen sink. I never thought of doing that.”

“Ok.”

“I’m going to put you in your crib so you can relax for a while.”
After this incident, Sofia started washing her son exclusively in the kitchen sink because she felt it was a waste to fill the gigantic bathtub for a tiny little guy like Raffi and it was also a much safer environment than the normal bathtub.

Last edited:
View from the sink as Raffi manages to be on the level with his mother's belly button and doesn't have to look straight up on his toes in order to admire the gigantic mountains, usually, this happens very rarely...he can only see his mother's when she squats down, otherwise, he is ankle level when Sofia wears heels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 240