Itzel had titzel (pre and post BR media)

Iight i gotta unfollow this thread lmao WHO CARES MAN OMG ITS OVER ITS BEEN OVER YALL DONT KNOW HER ENOUGH WITH THE SPECULATION WE HAVE THE FACTS THE TITS ARE GONE AND SO TOO IS THE FOLLOWING ENOUGH no one cares that you follow her after whatre you following for her personality?? Her world views?? No one cares jfc. The facts are the facts her tits are gone and this thread should be locked they aint coming back give it up!
other BR threads have been locked up
i think we should
@eric69 ?

other BR threads have been locked up
i think we should
@eric69 ?
We'll keep an eye on it. Most get locked because people either get nasty about the girl having surgery and it saves on warnings and bans, or it becomes full of pointless comments.

No one cares for your opinion either, don’t lock the thread if people want to unfollow then do the obvious and unfollow, leave those that still want to contribute to thread do so, she still exists and she still has boobs
I dont see any contributions other than weird ass conspiracy’s that clearly aren't true and even if they are who gives a shit lol its some young girl in a foreign country that none of you know. Nothing posted past her surgery has been worth while and this should be closed and archived in memorial. It’s not like she was smoking hot regardless of the tits and as for those yeah she has tits for sure, like that of a fence. Fanfic’ing over a random teenage on the internet aint healthy either.

Also no shade to the girl, it is what it is sucks but from the looks of those photos it looked like it had to be done her frame was too small and they kinda looked like tumors tbh. Life goes on.

Pretty sure in this tiktok she says something like "My boyfriend all over me, my boobs just existing".

I can't imagine the emotional rollercoaster her boyfriend was going through. Imagine your girlfriends breasts just kept ballooning bigger and bigger, so big her boobs are down to her belly button with no signs of slowing down... Only for her to then reduce them.

I'm sure they were a hassle at that size but they looked good considering how fast and large they grew. On top of that, like mentioned earlier, she seemed to enjoy having them that big. She flaunted them often and brought a lot of attention to them herself. She might have been influenced a bit by other people telling her to get a reduction.

Either way point being, I don't blame her boyfriend. She's still "big" after the reduction, but It would be hard to go back after she was so gigantic.
which tiktok is this where you pointed she says "my boyfriend all over me"? can you post it?