In terms of liquid how big is a boob in volume of gallons/liters?

MyBFFJill

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
As in, if a woman is a 36K cup, how large is her breasts in terms of gallon or liter value?

Curious to know which cup size is literally the equivalent to a gallon of milk.

38A 36B 34C 32D 30E 28F
You are unleashing some advanced knowledge on the people here.
Not everyone else understands how the amount of volume in a 38A cup could ever equal a 28F cup. But with some manufacturers it is true, because they widen the cup when they widen the strap length. It is not intuitive, and it is not what you would expect should happen. But that is why cup size is (almost always) never a pure measurement independent of the band size. They work together to determine the final cup volume, with most manufacturers.

I realize this information is very irritating to the purists who believe cups should just exist as their own size measurement. And in a perfect world, they should. But the world is not perfect, and they don't.

When I think back to all the tits I've played with, I'd say that a pair of 32Ds should just about fit into a pint glass (as strange as that image may seem). So concur with the above post.

After looking at an empty bottle of coke, I'd also say that a pair of 34GGs would just about fill up a 2 litre bottle (us Brits use both imperial and metric for measuring volume).

As for the OPs question regarding a gallon of tit, well that depends on whose gallons. The US gallon is 3.7 litres while the UK gallon is 4.5 litres.

For US gallon I reckon a pair of 32Js should be about right, whereas the UK gallon would need at least a pair of 32K/L cup. That's going by looking at an empty 5 litre bottle compared to the biggest pair of tits I've fucked.

You can tell I'm bored as fuck and have way too much time on my hands.

Last edited:
According to this source: https://www.laurengreenbergmd.com/breast/what-is-the-volume-in-cc-of-a-cup-size/

1 pint would be one of these: 38A 36B 34C 32D 30E 28F
Very accurate! Using the diameter of her under wire, I once calculated the weight of my then gf's 38DD breasts by taking the formula for volume of a sphere (4/3 pi r3) and the amount of ballistic gelatin (@ 0.0179 lbs./in3) it took to fill, then divided by 2. Came to 4 lbs, exactly what she told me they weighed on her kitchen scale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403-100823~2.png
    Screenshot_20240403-100823~2.png
    34 KB · Views: 8