How often do you see HUGE BOOBS (G cup) in real life?

huambrillo said:
not to exaggerate or brag but in NYC they are not THAT rare to find

"New York City is the most populous city in the United States, with an estimated 8,491,079 people living in the city, according to U.S. Census estimates dating July 1, 2014"

i thought the question was how often you see huge boobs...not getting scientific and statistical 8)

I am kinda suprised that G cups or bigger are that rare for you guys.

Does it depend on the country you people live in? Or maybe you live in small villages, where there are just less women to go around?

Because yes, a visible G cup or larger on a slim/normal/not-fat girl is like 1 in 1000, but if you live in a city you see like a few hundred women a day, so a solid H-K cupper is something you see at least once or twice a week.

They do make and sell bras to fit these girls.

They wouldn't mass produce 38J bras if there was not a good number of girls who fit into them.

Almost makes me want to go to the mall and sit on the bench in front of maiden form.

If I won the lottery I should open a discount big girl bra shop. Sell the bras at cost to attract new business.

I do candid shots so walk around a lot in shopping malls and public parks. I'd say 1 out of 1,000 is about right in terms of worth shooting, but sometimes they are only D cups so other assets come into play. Massivelyrics stacked women who show them off, I'll see maybe 15-20 a year. Like another poster said, a lot of them cover it up 99% of the time because that kind of attention is crushing to them

Keep in mind, our brains willingly ignore those stacked women who are unappealing to us...ugly, bad skin, dirty, stink, trailer trash shit and grannys.

WatermeloncholyHunter said:
sbstevenson13 said:

Does it depend on the country you people live in? Or maybe you live in small villages, where there are just less women to go around?

Because yes, a visible G cup or larger on a slim/normal/not-fat girl is like 1 in 1000, but if you live in a city you see like a few hundred women a day, so a solid H-K cupper is something you see at least once or twice a week.

First off, as far as a boobhound like myself is concerned, there IS a distribution issue. Tyrannosaurus racks rarely occupy the same territory as each other. For all the footage available of MsQ, when have you ever seen another visible G+ cupper in her social circle or even the other people in events they attend? Just one. That other woman, but who is nowhere near her size. She almost makes her look like a post-op Trannysaurus!

So, outside of a huge metropolis that people commute to, those next level solid H-K cuppers you are referring to are more successfully snared by travelling to the four different corners of the earth, rather than hoping for four-of-a-kind in the one same poker game in the one same ostensibly flat terrained town.

If you look at usefs1's highly recommended candid thread*, I can 99.9% guarantee you that (irrespective of when he uploaded them) not only were those candids not captured in a similar space of time but none of those women are residents of the same neighborhood or borough.

Then even if you happen to be in a sprawling metropolis like Tokyo or London, call it the kinesis paradox, call it what you want but Ludacris said it best: "When I move, you move - just like that." the biggest problem is that stacked racks are rarely in stasis.

While you are moving from point A to point Z via point C in the hope of spotting a whale, the whales will be moving from point Z to point A via point DD. This loop can go into a seemingly never ending cycle and you lose - just like that! The only immediate exceptions center around those who are tethered to a post by work obligations and the like, or social commitments.

So, just as aactionman mentioned, by some cruel mirthless extension of Murphy's Law you end up seeing more of the mugs of the SAME unendowed women than you will the cups of some innercity "G". I don't know, the more you want something the less you get of it, perhaps?

*http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=93962

Sorry, this is ludacris man..makes no sense what you say.

I see HUGE BOOBS (G cup) every day. MY wife squeezes into a 36i cup. Yes "i" as in a,b,c,d,dd,e,f,g,h - i cup, and yes, squeezes into it.

And before any haters start in, yes, there is a I cup size, just google it and save us all the trouble.

And YES, she is hot, smart as a whip, funny as fuck, and I am a lucky, lucky, lucky man.

Maybe one day if I am feeling foolish, I will post a pic or two.

WatermeloncholyHunter said:
sbstevenson13 said:

Because

I am convinced that there are outlandish outliers in every country (yep including Asian ones) whether it's through genetics or gigantomastia and so far in every country I have been to I have either seen one OR had knowledge of one there. But some countries have more than others. So I'd argue that, in that sense at least, it does depend on the country.

I'm curious. What countries do you think have the most busty women(if not obese)? And what countries (except asian countries) are the "flattest"?

I am in India in the IT sector and surprisingly I am seeing more and more young women who are very well stacked here. They seem to be proud of their wares and are comfortable wearing tight tops to work. My 39 year old wife is 34F but she is very conscious of her breasts and not interested in either highlighting them or look at increasing their size. So I see a generational difference these days. Yes, proportion of stacked women is small but they seem to be very comfortable displaying their wares.

Not too often, at my job there's two ladies with some very nice tits... I mainly see tons of fat asses which is a joy :)