How far have you gone out of your way to see boobs?

hungrybust

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Has anyone on here got any tales of extreme detours just to see boobs or busty ladies?

There is a store here in the UK called ‘Home Bargains’ (like a dollar store) I make a point of visiting in the hope of seeing a particular manager who is about 5’1 and I swear she is 50% boob and 50% fringe, two of my favourite features in a woman ha ha! She is always rushing between the aisles so has ‘great jiggle when she walks’ Ive asked her for assistance a few times so I can get up close! At least a J cup id reckon based on my estimations.

Defiantly a highlight in my shopping experience, except the store is 40 minutes from my houses so it’s a bit of a drive!

Anyone else have any similar stories? Also let’s keep these stories stalker-lite, I don’t want to be seen as encouraging stalking, just mild boob watching ;)

I've definitely made a second trip back into a store or lingered longer than needed to see a crazy rack.

I try and be discreet and lowkey as possible when doing so, but it has led to some of my favorite sightings.

Most recently in a fairly crowded target store, I made an extra lap or two, in order to get a better look a young-ish, milf type who was bouncing around in a VERY lowkey top. She was definitely not my usual type, as I tend to prefer heavier ladies with disproportionately large boobs. However, she was so on display with such a great overall look....I had to see more of her.

Other times, I've stayed longer at a work function or even at a family event of my ex wife's (not a good time) just to get longer looks at one of the women there, who had some of the fattest tits I've ever seen in person.

She was late 40s-early 50s, short, plump, but not a full on bbw, long graying hair and glasses.
No makeup and frumpy clothes that just seemed to fit her overall look. She had the kind if tits that make you do a double take, even from a distance. I won't even guess at their size. I do know that whatever bra she was wearing was no longer fit for the job. My ex wife wasn't really on great terms with most of that side of her family, so we didn't really get to mingle or even really be introduced etc. I remember seeing her and thinking of Peggy Horne (Yes, she was on that level of size)

The work related function was an older woman, white, easily in her 60's, bbw, and literally slumped over in a hunchback style bodily position from the weight of her breasts alone.
Everyone noticed her...I even saw another woman look at her with a "yikes" facial expression, more out of sympathy than anything else. She was literally a gigantomastia case if I've ever seen one. Full, low hanging soccer ball sized boobs, that still kept that full, bulbous look to them, despite how low they hung.

I couldn't stop looking or trying to stay within eye-shot of her....no matter where she went I tried my hardest to not be obvious whilst keeping her in my peripheral at the very least. I spent the better part of that company picnic watching her wobble around with some tits that would rival any I've ever seen (including the Karola and Norma Stitz's of the world) and I say that knowing those two are very overused comparisons.

For me...If I go out of my way to see some boobs, it has to be worth it. I'm talking rare overall boob size vs the risk I may be taking in any given social situation by sticking around for a look.

I've done this countless times and don't regret it. It's the life of a real boob man, I suppose.

Sorry that's all such a long read.

Has anyone on here got any tales of extreme detours just to see boobs or busty ladies?

There is a store here in the UK called ‘Home Bargains’ (like a dollar store) I make a point of visiting in the hope of seeing a particular manager who is about 5’1 and I swear she is 50% boob and 50% fringe, two of my favourite features in a woman ha ha! She is always rushing between the aisles so has ‘great jiggle when she walks’ Ive asked her for assistance a few times so I can get up close! At least a J cup id reckon based on my estimations.

Defiantly a highlight in my shopping experience, except the store is 40 minutes from my houses so it’s a bit of a drive!

Anyone else have any similar stories? Also let’s keep these stories stalker-lite, I don’t want to be seen as encouraging stalking, just mild boob watching ;)

Yeah...hear that.

There was (probably still is) a slim big titter that works in my local Wilko's. Saw her once and figured I might go there instead of other shops for the appropriate stuff. Ain't been there in months tbh, but it's nice to know there might be a sizable pair to look over.

Also there's this super titter, low slung big tits I mentioned in another thread somewhere. I've seen her on occasion and always appreciate a good couple things about her when I do. This one it's more you might hope to see them...her when going for a walk, shops, etc.

I think it's understandable even if not socially permissable to keep it at the level of "lets go to that pub/bar with the big titted barmaid."

Yeah...hear that.

There was (probably still is) a slim big titter that works in my local Wilko's. Saw her once and figured I might go there instead of other shops for the appropriate stuff. Ain't been there in months tbh, but it's nice to know there might be a sizable pair to look over.

Also there's this super titter, low slung big tits I mentioned in another thread somewhere. I've seen her on occasion and always appreciate a good couple things about her when I do. This one it's more you might hope to see them...her when going for a walk, shops, etc.

I think it's understandable even if not socially permissable to keep it at the level of "lets go to that pub/bar with the big titted barmaid."
I had a pub like that literally five mins away from where I use to live that had a young woman (19 or 20) with humongous boobs and she was very slim too. they where so big she couldn’t button up her shirt/ blouse uniform so wore it open with a vest underneath. That is was my ‘big tit barmaid’ pub ha ha!

I actually found a load of her pictures on another big tit forum years later which was a bit of a shock as I knew her in real life!

I had a pub like that literally five mins away from where I use to live that had a young woman (19 or 20) with humongous boobs and she was very slim too. they where so big she couldn’t button up her shirt/ blouse uniform so wore it open with a vest underneath. That is was my ‘big tit barmaid’ pub ha ha!

I actually found a load of her pictures on another big tit forum years later which was a bit of a shock as I knew her in real life!
links?

I was served by a young cashier at the local electronics store, think it was last summer or the summer before. After that, I'd make every possible excuse to revisit the store as many times as possible. I managed to see her a second time, but not since that, so I figured she might have been just a summer employee.

In one of my office jobs, we had a busty cheerleader service the coffee vending machines. I scouted every vending machine in the office to find the best spot to watch her work. No more details about her in this public thread to keep it stalker-lite as you say.

And I have done my share of swinging around the block to get a second viewing of a busty jogger or passer-by.

I was served by a young cashier at the local electronics store, think it was last summer or the summer before. After that, I'd make every possible excuse to revisit the store as many times as possible. I managed to see her a second time, but not since that, so I figured she might have been just a summer employee.

In one of my office jobs, we had a busty cheerleader service the coffee vending machines. I scouted every vending machine in the office to find the best spot to watch her work. No more details about her in this public thread to keep it stalker-lite as you say.

And I have done my share of swinging around the block to get a second viewing of a busty jogger or passer-by.
Crazy enough While in college I had two women in my applied math class who clearly had macromasita and another women with huge tits, all three of which were cute. And clear view of all three and plenty of conversations. Weirdly though I didn’t find either of the two women with macromastia attractive, one was from California and kind of a bitch, and the other one was just a little to quite for me haha. The third girl with huge tits clear not at the scale of the others was super cute though and I talked to her quite a bit, but she was a little airheaded. If I wasn’t already dating the busty woman that I am still currently dating… man… I would be in those cheeks for sure. I’ve met quite a few huge titted women in college damn… if only I wasn’t dating one exclusively lol. But her tits are awesome so… just not macromastia huge if you know what I mean, but definitely a size where people are like she should get a reduction lol.

Crazy enough While in college I had two women in my applied math class who clearly had macromasita and another women with huge tits, all three of which were cute. And clear view of all three and plenty of conversations. Weirdly though I didn’t find either of the two women with macromastia attractive, one was from California and kind of a bitch, and the other one was just a little to quite for me haha. The third girl with huge tits clear not at the scale of the others was super cute though and I talked to her quite a bit, but she was a little airheaded. If I wasn’t already dating the busty woman that I am still currently dating… man… I would be in those cheeks for sure. I’ve met quite a few huge titted women in college damn… if only I wasn’t dating one exclusively lol. But her tits are awesome so… just not macromastia huge if you know what I mean, but definitely a size where people are like she should get a reduction lol.
While hunting for breakfast before work I went to a fast food joint, and the cashier a white girl with curly hair and nice bod had really huge tits on her frame. Damn… I was like well she is my type. And I would keep going back to that place for the next 5 months hoping to see her and talk to her, but it came across that that must happen often to her, so I thought I’d cut her a break, she shouldn’t suffer because i found her attractive. Did see her on tinder a little later never matched lol. But she was a unicorn huge tits, cute, and in good shape. Like tits in the G to K range maybe.

That’s how I met my girlfriend lol, I saw her in the store thought she was cute, had massive tits and once I left the store, I was like I need to get her number. I went back and asked her out and she surprisingly said yes and we are still together. I was nervous as fuck but apparently she didn’t notice, and those tits were as awesome as I thought and still are my man!