hey i'm sienna bear! the small black chick w the big jugs

siennababybear

TiTs-Verified + DNP - No Paid Content
Reaction score
hey yall im sienna!! im 24 years old and i miss california lol. i moved back home and find the attention i used to get is a lot less since i moved back to a small town where everyone looks like me lol. decided to make this thread so i could show off and have fun!!! and as a pan woman i just really love boobies and want to celebrate that w my fellow boobie lovers lol. excited to be here!!! heres some selfies i took today was bored so i added red after .

Attachments

• IMG_3979.jpg
    IMG_3979.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 784
  • IMG_1283.jpg
    IMG_1283.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG_1284.jpg
    IMG_1284.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_1574.jpg
    IMG_1574.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_1575.jpg
    IMG_1575.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 756
last night that vs wireless pushup is a god send for the heavy set gals :D:D:D

Attachments

• heyy.mov
    5.7 MB
  • IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    250.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2716.JPG
    IMG_2716.JPG
    268.9 KB · Views: 139
hey pretties i hope yall is doing good. i found my first photo shoot pics lol. a year and a half ago
also i tried uploading some of the pics but theyre too big so i just took a screenshot of the second one lol i want to model again for like clothes and makeup

Attachments

• IMG_2880.jpg
    IMG_2880.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_4560.PNG
    IMG_4560.PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 173
hey pretties i hope yall is doing good. i found my first photo shoot pics lol. a year and a half ago
also i tried uploading some of the pics but theyre too big so i just took a screenshot of the second one lol i want to model again for like clothes and makeup
You look amazing!

@Sienna!
Hi! My name is Dennis.
You could get it. Just sayin.
You're welcome!
Love, Your pal,
Dennis.

hey yall im sienna!! im 24 years old and i miss california lol. i moved back home and find the attention i used to get is a lot less since i moved back to a small town where everyone looks like me lol. decided to make this thread so i could show off and have fun!!! and as a pan woman i just really love boobies and want to celebrate that w my fellow boobie lovers lol. excited to be here!!! heres some selfies i took today was bored so i added red after .
Thank you so much that you are here and we can all enjoy your beauty!

hey yall!!! hope you been good. work been kicking my ass!!! trying to save up for my uncles surgery

me last night!!! streaming tonight gonna do red eyeshadow lol

Attachments

• IMG_4724.jpg
    IMG_4724.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_4725.jpg
    IMG_4725.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 177
Hey sweety Sienna you are so beautiful.
Your piercing is so sexy. Can you explain us why you add to your nipples? And why pierced only one?

Hey sweety Sienna you are so beautiful.
Your piercing is so sexy. Can you explain us why you add to your nipples? And why pierced only one?
i used to have 4 like two on each nipple, im kind of obsessed w piercings if i could pierce my asshole i would lol. but i got a infection in my right nipple and i had to get the piercings and some of my breast removed my doc said if i keep my left one it could happen again but i love my piercing so much lol

also hi guys! happy bhm. heres my symmetrical melons in fishnet lol

excited cause i hit 20% on my page

Attachments

• IMG_4712.jpg
    IMG_4712.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 226