Height correlation to tit size?

• Thread starter BackForTheLastTime
  • Start date
B

BackForTheLastTime

Hey,

I know these sorts of topics are somewhat silly, but I just want to talk about breasts.

Inspired by the Lolo thread - I think she's a petite lady? We're on lockdown here in the UK, seems people are still somewhat as relaxed as they were before this new tier restriction. I went out for a walk (permitted as exercise btw - masked-up,) to a couple of supermarkets, I saw three women (amongst others tbh) with likely what we'd consider big tits.

All three happened to be sub 5ft 5in or thereabouts.

Yesterday I saw a women who I recognise by face, but otherwise don't know. Mediterranean-ish, black hair, same relatively small stature and what appear to be a large pair of breasts.

As I've said in other iterations on here and under this username - bigish tits aren't a rarity (might need to qualify that statement, but I'm confident in my observations.)

There probably isn't any correlation, but any opinions on height (& body structure weight) to tit size? Feel free to attack this from any angle.

E.g I would dearly love to - and intend to once there's some semblance of normalcy or change of the current status quo - destroy (in the nicest possible way!) a petite woman who's chest appears to take up all her torso.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed this too. Dunno what could explain it.

One argument is that proportion plays a role, like you don’t notice L cups on a 5’8” woman. On the other hand, I sure as hell would notice L cups on any frame... but I can’t say I have, except once or twice. So I do suspect there’s a real correlation.

A shorter girl with big tits looks proportionately bigger than the same size boobs on a 6'4 amazon. Other than that, I don't think there is any link. It's not like we're inundated with dwarves with huge boobs, etc

I don't think there's any correlation at all. There's just a bigger population of women at the height of 5'3 - 5'6. More women at that height = more big titty women at that height.

I think it has more to do with their diet than their physical attributes. Athletes generally have small tits, whereas, regular women who eat a lot of fatty food possess bigger tits, usually.

I don't think there's any correlation at all. There's just a bigger population of women at the height of 5'3 - 5'6. More women at that height = more big titty women at that height.

I think it has more to do with their diet than their physical attributes. Athletes generally have small tits, whereas, regular women who eat a lot of fatty food possess bigger tits, usually.
I think you may be right about the same percentage but higher population means frequency seems higher.

just as anecdotal though most of the “early bloomers” growing up wound up having the biggest boobs overall. They also tended to be shorter, I always suspected it had something to do with not growing as much height wise after their boobs started growing. They also tended to be the “tall girls” until everyone else outgrew them a few years later.

Yesterday I just so happened to see some true mass monsters outside a supermarket. I got talking to an acquaintence I don't want any contact with, but the slight upside is seeing some "torso dominators."

This women was max 5ft 2, black hair and they were disproportionate to her overall size. Cool thing is she was not sexualized. Just wearing a normal black top, average/plain looking. The internet distorts things where you're always/only seeing women through a sexualized lense. I'm sure it's (again) already downregulating some receptors or something using sites like this.

I have lots of experince with tall women. Rowers, Volleyballers, BBallers etc. I do think tall women tend to be flatter at least the athletic ones of oucrse.But mostly the ones I know are athletic. My wife is tall and was flat as are most most of her frineds, a couple have nice boobs now (wifey inclided) but most are still ont he flat side, on the plus side they have legs for days.

I have lots of experince with tall women. Rowers, Volleyballers, BBallers etc. I do think tall women tend to be flatter at least the athletic ones of oucrse.But mostly the ones I know are athletic. My wife is tall and was flat as are most most of her frineds, a couple have nice boobs now (wifey inclided) but most are still ont he flat side, on the plus side they have legs for days.

What do you consider tall?

I'm no anthropologist, I do see tall for women defined as between 162 -180cm

Very tall: 170+

What do you consider tall?

I'm no anthropologist, I do see tall for women defined as between 162 -180cm

Very tall: 170+
I dont know CM but my wife is just baout 6'2 and I know lots of women 5"10+ up to 6'4 like i said athletes playing tall poeple sports like i did.

Ill get the conversions here.......6'2 =188 cm