Emmy O. - Gbotemi-huge african w/great stretch marks

blotter

TITs Posting King
Reaction score
I’ve just come across her I’m surprised her thread is so quiet but I guess it’s cos there’s nothing interesting of her except some cleavage, absolutely would do her though she’s the same ethnicity as me too lol, more importantly she’s got massive tits and she’s decently pretty, just don’t like the short hair under the wigs lol

Also her tits got way bigger in months she has macromastia, but they were big before that too

Attachments

• Snaptik.app_7318821851013172485.mp4
    780.1 KB
Last edited:
I’ve just come across her I’m surprised her thread is so quiet but I guess it’s cos there’s nothing interesting of her except some cleavage, absolutely would do her though she’s the same ethnicity as me too lol, more importantly she’s got massive tits and she’s decently pretty
what's her snap, been searching for too long

TikTok is oluwagbo.t.emmy Private Account
Here’s a few lives.This chick must’ve had some incredible growth considering the stretch marks.She made all her videos “followers only”.I don’t know how to download those.
One guy posted somewhere that she cams but I think it’s bs because he didn’t provide a name or any proof.
View attachment 3381983
View attachment 3381984
Yeah her tits exploded in size and sometimes she posts older vids with newer ones so I was looking at her TikTok and was confused cos sometimes they look way bigger than others

Also she has a twin and they might be identical, but I don’t know if they’re identical in boobs size

Late arrival. If I had known about this dam thread I would have already shared it. But here you go Fellow Boob enthusiasts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14EH41QmmwGU5q5v-vJ_BGuIzXoqTcsrI/view?usp=drivesdk

This vid is from 2023

I really need to work on seeing them huge fukers now.

TikTok is oluwagbo.t.emmy Private Account
Here’s a few lives.This chick must’ve had some incredible growth considering the stretch marks.She made all her videos “followers only”.I don’t know how to download those.
One guy posted somewhere that she cams but I think it’s bs because he didn’t provide a name or any proof.
View attachment 3381983
View attachment 3381984
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14EH41QmmwGU5q5v-vJ_BGuIzXoqTcsrI/view?usp=drivesdk