Cumshot Tits

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy as fuck - both with professional and personal lives.

I still have a lot of fun with my FWB! Honestly, she cannot be beat. I have 4 other girls that I see intermittently (which I'll post pics of in the future), but I just think my FWB from my former workplace is my favorite by far. I definitely see her the most - maybe once every 10 days or so.

Anyways, enjoy the pics! These are stills taken from one of our sex adventures. I ended up missing a video for the final cumshot after fucking her tits - so I just snapped a pic as she was laying spread out on the bed lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0527 (2).jpg
    IMG_0527 (2).jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 1,994
  • IMG_0529 (2).jpg
    IMG_0529 (2).jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 1,788
  • IMG_0549 (2).jpg
    IMG_0549 (2).jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 1,854
  • IMG_0534 (2).jpg
    IMG_0534 (2).jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,803
Oh and this was from another, particularly AWESOME fuck session. I came buckets after a really long time - we alternated between titfuck, blowjob, and just aggressive fucking in various positions. She was exhausted.

I'm pretty proud of this particular post-titfuck cumshot. Check it out!

Attachments

• IMG_0553 (2).jpg
    IMG_0553 (2).jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,265
  • IMG_0552.JPG
    IMG_0552.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 1,351
Not much of an update, but it's something. We haven't had a ton of time lately... busy with life, and any time I'm free, she's not. Hopefully we meet soon, although it hasn't stopped the other big titty conquests that I've been on.

Attachments

• nippleslap1.png
    nippleslap1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,413
  • nippleslap2.png
    nippleslap2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,544
  • cumshot1.png
    cumshot1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,765
  • cumshot2.png
    cumshot2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,749
Hey guys, long time no post. We met up a few weeks back and I was seriously missing her huge tits. I fucked her in so many positions, and I fucked her tits nonstop if my dick wasn't inside of her. Even she was surprised at the amount of fucking - she said her pussy was getting beat up after a long time away LOL. It was a hell of a lot of fun - I really missed how my dick felt between her tits.

I rewarded her with a big cumshot at the end. I was so backed up and on the edge, that the initial cumshots flew over her head while I titfucked her. Then I put it back into her tits and finished there. I'm hoping we meet up again soon... I already am getting turned on about seeing her after getting these pics ready for this post.

Attachments

• ondisplay.JPG
    ondisplay.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,521
  • playing1.JPG
    playing1.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 1,486
  • playing3.JPG
    playing3.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,319
  • playing2.JPG
    playing2.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 1,234
  • titfucktime.JPG
    titfucktime.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 1,245
  • mid-cumshot.png
    mid-cumshot.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,209
  • cumshot.JPG
    cumshot.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 1,175
Sounds like you've got a bunch of good things going.

Also, I NEED to hear more about this Roxi Red thing haha.

Yeah, man - the issue is not having enough time to maintain and fuck these girls. I mean just texting and hanging out and fucking on top of everything else going on in life. That's why I really enjoy this particular fuck buddy, since she is always just down to fuck and I don't need to constantly text her or keep in contact.

Roxi was fucking amazing. I visited her a few months ago and just fucked her tits for about an hour LOL. It was surreal. My dick was just surrounded by her tits and I just came right down the middle. Oddly enough, I had actually fucked another friend just earlier that morning, and I really wasn't too in the mood that evening to see Roxi, but she changed my tune REAL QUICK. I had a lot of fun and am hoping to see her again.

Attachments

• IMG_0611.JPG
    IMG_0611.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 1,702
  • IMG_0613.JPG
    IMG_0613.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 2,129
  • IMG_0615.JPG
    IMG_0615.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 2,334
  • RR TF.png
    RR TF.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,071
  • smack1.png
    smack1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,643
  • smack2.png
    smack2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,666
  • cumshot.JPG
    cumshot.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 1,760
  • cumshot2.png
    cumshot2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,711
I'm back but I haven't seen my fuck buddy recently. She has been vacationing and busy with work, and I've just been busy with work... we're hoping to link up in the next few weeks if we're both free.

Anyways, I have not come empty-handed. I have decided to post some pictures of another friend who I meet up with on occasion - I don't recall her current size but I believe they were around 36H-cups. They are the opposite in "feeling" compared to my fuck buddy because they are huge, extremely soft, and pliable, instead of the huge, round, and somewhat firmness of my fuck buddy. Either way, they are amazing for titfucking as you can see in some of these shots that I persuaded her to take. She does this amazing "clap" on my cock with her tits when titfucking that makes me want to just pass out from ecstasy right there. One great thing is that she is as enthusiastic about titfucking as my other fuck buddy.

My dream is to get both together for a threesome... my fuck buddy is actually down to do it, but I need to persuade this other friend to be into it.

As for background, I've been meeting up with her off-and-on for about a year. She's in her early 30s, and definitely gives off a vibe like my generation does in comparison to my fuck buddy - she's not a straight up horndog like my fuck buddy, and is extremely shy and self conscious about her body. She did not allow me to take pictures/vids until recently. You know I'm always out there trying, hahaha.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'll try to get more pics where possible.

Attachments

• Enter-Tits.jpg
    Enter-Tits.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,279
  • Enter-Tits-2.png
    Enter-Tits-2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,261
  • TF-Nipple-Slap.jpg
    TF-Nipple-Slap.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,360
  • The-Sheer-Size.png
    The-Sheer-Size.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,336
Actually, I just realized, my lazy ass never uploaded the last time my fuck buddy and I met up a few weeks back. There are some alternate angles so hopefully you guys like that. Let me know what you think.

Some background on this session: we met up after a while apart and fucked like crazy. I fucked her tits nonstop for a good amount of time, and then did the usual missionary, doggy, cowgirl, etc. I ended up missing the first cumshot for photo/video purposes because I came so hard and fast. I actually blasted her face pretty strongly on accident haha, although she appeared to like it and took it like a champ. We ended up resting a bit and then fucked some more, where she finally titfucked the last of my juices out, which I took a photo of (see attached). It wasn't much since the first cumshot took it all out of me.

Attachments

• midtitfuck.jpg
    midtitfuck.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 835
  • sittingtitfuck.png
    sittingtitfuck.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,118
  • titfuck-alt-angle.png
    titfuck-alt-angle.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,218
  • standingtall.png
    standingtall.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,140
  • secondcumshot.jpg
    secondcumshot.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 926
All right, update time. I met up with my fuck buddy recently and was only able to snap some pics at the end, when I fucked her tits and came all over them. Check out the pics.

We really went for a marathon fuck since it had been a few weeks. She started off by sucking my cock and balls, and then we broke out the oil and really got her tits wet. I then laid her down on the bed and fucked her tits for a bit before we did some missionary. After that, some doggystyle and then cowgirl - I could hardly contain myself with the swaying and bouncing of her tits on my face. She laid on the edge of the bed and then I fucked her tits and broke out the camera for ya'll.

Attachments

• initial-tf.png
    initial-tf.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 530
  • readjust-tf.png
    readjust-tf.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 463
  • buried-in-tits.png
    buried-in-tits.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 451
  • buried-2.png
    buried-2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 449
  • prep-final-tf.png
    prep-final-tf.png
    1 MB · Views: 453
  • oily-tit-slap.png
    oily-tit-slap.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 528
  • cumshot1.png
    cumshot1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 574
  • cumshot2.png
    cumshot2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 596
  • cumshot3.png
    cumshot3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 620
  • cumshot4.png
    cumshot4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 585
I got a 2-fer for you guys. I met up with my other friend (non-fuck-buddy, I guess?, dunno how to describe the relationship but it's way different than my usual fuck buddy). We fucked around a bit and then I busted out the camera for some tit and nipple play, followed by a titfuck cumshot.

Like I mentioned previously, her tits are super soft and squishy, especially compared to my fuck buddy. My dick gets basically engulfed by a cloud when I fuck her tits. I can't describe it, but it's like my dick sticks to her tits (?). It's a different but obviously awesome feeling. Not sure which I prefer.

Anyways, we don't hang out often and she is very shy. It is SUPER hard to get her to take pics/film, so ENJOY!

Attachments

• nipple-slap-1.png
    nipple-slap-1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 689
  • nipple-slap-2.png
    nipple-slap-2.png
    1 MB · Views: 615
  • nipple-slap-3.png
    nipple-slap-3.png
    1 MB · Views: 579
  • tit-slap.png
    tit-slap.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 665
  • titfuck-1.png
    titfuck-1.png
    1 MB · Views: 711
  • titfuck-2.png
    titfuck-2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 682
  • cumshot-1.png
    cumshot-1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 682
  • cumshot-2.png
    cumshot-2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 734
  • cumshot-3.png
    cumshot-3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 732
I just made a post in the "When was your first titfuck thread..." so I figured I would add the same pics here. These are from one of my first tittyfuck experiences, back in college. I used to titfuck this Chinese girl every day. I was drained every day before or after class haha. They weren't "big" compared to what I'm playing with now, but they were awesome at the time. Plus, a reliable titfuck a day was more than welcomed. I think this also really drove me to try to fuck as many big tits as possible.

If you guys are interested, I can start posting girls other than my fuck buddy. I met up with her recently but I need to transfer the pics (not with me right now). But for now, I was just sorting through old pics and vids, feeling nostalgic.

Attachments

• throwbacktf.png
    throwbacktf.png
    447.3 KB · Views: 1,148
  • throwbacktf2.png
    throwbacktf2.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 1,135
  • throwbacktf-cumshot.png
    throwbacktf-cumshot.png
    468.8 KB · Views: 1,234
  • throwbacktitties.png
    throwbacktitties.png
    472.9 KB · Views: 1,244
Coronavirus has definitely hampered my tit fucking adventures, so I took a stroll down memory lane. Attached are from the first time I fucked her tits about 9 (?) years ago, and the most recent time about a month ago. Her tits have definitely grown! I can't wait for this "shelter in place" order is over, so I can get back out there!

Attachments

• then.png
    then.png
    441.8 KB · Views: 1,181
  • now.png
    now.png
    889 KB · Views: 1,287
Hey guys, hope you've all been safe during these crazy times. I had some time today and decided to take a stroll down memory lane on some of my busty adventures over the years. You might recognize two that I've posted before a few posts back (my fwb and my friend), but all of the others are from years past. Some I still see every now and then - obviously not lately, but still keeping in contact.

Anyways, hope you enjoy and let me know if you want any backstory or anything more (if I can dig them up).

Attachments

• areola-queen-fucking.png
    areola-queen-fucking.png
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 1,915
  • areola-queen-titfuck.png
    areola-queen-titfuck.png
    658.2 KB · Views: 1,597
  • bbw1-accidental-cumshot.png
    bbw1-accidental-cumshot.png
    700.3 KB · Views: 1,242
  • bbw2-supersoaker.jpg
    bbw2-supersoaker.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,265
  • bbw3-titfuck.png
    bbw3-titfuck.png
    837.7 KB · Views: 1,066
  • bbw-3-titfuck2.png
    bbw-3-titfuck2.png
    859.1 KB · Views: 990
  • friend-prep-for-titfuck.png
    friend-prep-for-titfuck.png
    616.1 KB · Views: 965
  • friend-prep-for-titfuck2.png
    friend-prep-for-titfuck2.png
    769.5 KB · Views: 958
  • fwb-titfuck.png
    fwb-titfuck.png
    915.6 KB · Views: 894
  • fwb-titfuck2.png
    fwb-titfuck2.png
    816.8 KB · Views: 822
  • latina-bbw-titfuck1.png
    latina-bbw-titfuck1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 767
  • latina-bbw-titfuck2.png
    latina-bbw-titfuck2.png
    1 MB · Views: 892
  • latina-bbw-2.png
    latina-bbw-2.png
    982.4 KB · Views: 1,441
Hello fellow booblovers! I come with gif(t)s! This took way longer than it should have, but it's a split gif (25 seconds is too long/too large for the servers apparently). Here I am doing my favorite thing with my fuck buddy: fucking her tits, and slapping her nipples with my dick. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

Attachments

• titfuck and titslap 1.gif
    titfuck and titslap 1.gif
    8.4 MB · Views: 2,302
  • titfuck and titslap 2.gif
    titfuck and titslap 2.gif
    9.2 MB · Views: 2,279
Hey guys, I have an update with my fuck buddy. So COVID-19 has totally fucked up my regular outings, but check out our most recent romp.

This one was notable due to a huge amount of precum that I gave her while prepping for the final titfuck cumshot. One thing she loves that I do is slap her tits with my cock, which results in precum getting everywhere. The slurry of precum and oil between her tits is insane. I love the excitement in her voice when she sees the precum flying all over her tits - she smiles and goes "WOW" every time and it makes me just want to explode right then and there. I took out my cock and slapped her nipples until precum was covering them, and then fucked her tits wildly until I came all over them. The cumshot was powerful and went in her cleavage, face, and neck. All in a day's work.

Attachments

• titfuck-start.png
    titfuck-start.png
    732.8 KB · Views: 658
  • nipple-slap-1.png
    nipple-slap-1.png
    843 KB · Views: 551
  • nipple-slap-2.png
    nipple-slap-2.png
    914.8 KB · Views: 512
  • precum-start.png
    precum-start.png
    805.3 KB · Views: 521
  • precum-slap.png
    precum-slap.png
    743.5 KB · Views: 537
  • precum-spread.png
    precum-spread.png
    758.3 KB · Views: 562
  • titfuck-with-precum-1.png
    titfuck-with-precum-1.png
    751.1 KB · Views: 566
  • titfuck-with-precum-2.png
    titfuck-with-precum-2.png
    753.8 KB · Views: 653
  • cumshot-1.png
    cumshot-1.png
    944 KB · Views: 746
  • cumshot-2.png
    cumshot-2.png
    888.6 KB · Views: 743
  • post-cumshot.png
    post-cumshot.png
    937.1 KB · Views: 732
Another update, non-fuck buddy: latina BBW. Titfucking was amazing - I came a ton. Basically all between her tits, on her neck and face. Very memorable adventure. The lighting was terrible, but I'll take what I can get!

Attachments

• titfuck-1.png
    titfuck-1.png
    905 KB · Views: 444
  • titfuck-2.png
    titfuck-2.png
    902.1 KB · Views: 364
  • titfuck-3.png
    titfuck-3.png
    789.2 KB · Views: 364
  • titfuck-4.png
    titfuck-4.png
    878.3 KB · Views: 407
  • cumshot-1.png
    cumshot-1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 439
  • cumshot-2.png
    cumshot-2.png
    788.4 KB · Views: 493
  • cumshot-3.png
    cumshot-3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 515
All right, I am back with another gif. Story behind this one: we met up a long while back and had just started our fuck buddy relationship for about a few months. We fucked in so many positions. We started off with her sucking my dick and balls, then I poured baby oil all over her and mounted her to fuck her tits for a good while. After that, we fucked in missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl (reverse and normal). We took some breaks since I was really giving it to her, and she would let me just fuck her tits during these intermissions. Finally, she held her tits up and I fucked them like crazy to finish off.

Even though I had fucked her tits before, this was one of the earliest times where I absolutely came all over them. The excitement in her voice and eyes was awesome - she was so turned on. She knew I could cum a good amount, but she hadn't seen it on display. And now you guys get to see that moment. Enjoy!

Attachments

• cumshot.gif
    cumshot.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 2,933
Hello boob hounds! I'm back after a brief hiatus. And I bring good news! I've met up with my fuck buddy (and others) over the past couple of months, and I've just now got some time to document it here.

Here's the story to go with the pics:

I met up with my fuck buddy after a couple of months of absence due to COVID and just generally being busy on both of our ends. The stars aligned and we were finally both free for a night, so we blocked about 3 hours worth of foreplay, fucking, cumming, and relaxing for the both of us.

She started by sucking my dick and balls for a while, until I couldn't handle watching her tits sway near my cock. Then I laid near the edge of the bed, while she was on her knees and wrapped her tits around my dick, moving her tits up and down, greased up in baby oil. Then she laid down on the bed and I proceeded to fuck her tits while on top of her.

After getting close to climax, I pulled away from her tits and started fucking her wildly in the missionary position. The good thing for me about titfucking is that it is my favorite, so once I've gotten a taste for it, I can usually hold off from cumming unless I fuck her tits. So I pleased her in multiple positions: missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl (regular and reverse). We took breaks so that her hot pussy could cool down lol - I had her lay on the edge of the bed to reverse titfuck her while she sucked my balls. Talk about determination and willpower... I could barely hold back. We fucked some more until it was time for the fireworks - she laid on the edge of the bed while I stood and allowed the weight of her tits fall onto my dick, groin/hip region. I covered her tits in baby oil and pounded away. I let out precum for a few minutes until I baby just shot my load all over her tits and past her shoulder (haha). One of the best things is that she is so enthusiastic about my cumshots, and she just loves watching it happen. I genuinely think she would allow me to fuck her tits and cum on them every day so that she could see how much baby batter I could come up with as a result of her tits.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think! I will hopefully post some more of my adventures soon. Take care!

Attachments

• titfucking.png
    titfucking.png
    575 KB · Views: 1,021
  • entering-cleavage.png
    entering-cleavage.png
    712 KB · Views: 1,044
  • mid-cumshot.png
    mid-cumshot.png
    751.2 KB · Views: 1,089
  • cumshot-final-1.png
    cumshot-final-1.png