Fiction • 01 Beth Post Partum

Ptar

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I'm an amateur writer; more amateur than writer. :)
Would love some feedback: good and bad please.
Please see the attached photo for my inspiration.
(And yes, my Cup size is probably wrong. Just roll with it.)

01 Beth Post Partum

MF(20), big-breasts, doctor, exploit

CH1

Beth checked her calendar again, for the fourth time that morning: yes, her appointment was 2 pm this afternoon.

It had been a year since the birth of her daughter and she just couldn’t shake this funk. For the past 6 months or so she had been gradually becoming more and more depressed. She was at the point now where she had no interest in getting together with her friends, her family, or even date-night with Mark, her husband.

She had even agonized over this appointment with Dr. Oharu. He was a reputable doctor according to her neighbor Gary, but she was torn between staying home, not wanting to see anybody and getting the help she knew she needed. She thought about Gary, he was so nice, she just couldn’t figure out why he was single. To be honest, he hadn’t paid her much attention until the later stages of her pregnancy. Each day it seemed, whether she was doing something in the back yard or just walking to her car, there he was ready for a quick conversation. Mark had teased her speculating that their neighbors' sudden interest had everything to do with her breast increase from her regular 38C to her new 40G cups. She had hushed him away, ‘Gary was a nice man, he was just lonely and wanted someone to talk to.’

She spent the afternoon trying to keep busy so as not to worry, but she agonized the entire time. Finally, 20 to 2, she made herself get in the car and go to the appointment. She checked the address again to be sure, 127 Collier Street was in a rough part of town. She scolded herself again, ‘Bethany Nicole! You stop this right now!’ Boy, did she need help.

Jin Oharu, Dr. Oharu, had emigrated to the US when he was 18, completed his education and residency as a general practitioner and had promptly been sued for malpractice within one year of being licensed. But all that was in California, here in Arkansas, their record keeping, and background checks were lacking at best. He had set up his new practice in an out-of-the-way four-corner town just south-east of Little Rock; almost at the Mississippi border. These hicks saw one thing: a Japanese doctor. Of course, the seedier members of town paid good money for ‘prescriptions’.

The ‘scripts’ were his main income, but he did have a few real patients, mostly older people complaining about their arthritis and rheumatism. He had one coming in today. One of his ‘script’ customers, Gary, had recommended her to him. Of course, he had said no way, not needing another old lady coming in, but after hearing the description of this young lady, well, he was convinced. Apparently, she was about 5’4, long brown hair, maybe 22 years old, chubby, but huge tits. Well, Jin had been sold at the word ‘huge’. She would be at the office in an hour.

Attachments

• Beth.jpg
    Beth.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Nice start.
Thanks @groffi :)
This next chapter is for you!

Beth entered the office, feeling a little skeptical. The office was in a small plaza that had a sketchy variety store, a pawn shop “Perfect Pawn”, and 2 vacant units. She entered the waiting room and as the sign said, she rang the bell and had a seat. The room was a little scarce with 6 chairs, a couple of end tables with old magazines and a few prints that probably come from the Perfect Pawn and an inner door that led into the rear of the office.
After a few minutes, the door opened and a short Japanese man in a white coat came out with a big smile. “Beth? You Beth? Please, come in, come in.” He hurried her through the door and closed it behind him, the self-locking mechanism making a faint click. He led her down the hall into his back office and offered her a chair.

“Okay, what I do for you? Huh? You said on phone, you not happy? Post-partum?” His thick Japanese accent almost comical.

“Yes, Doctor. I don’t know what’s wrong. I think it’s post-partum. I mean, it’s just gotten worse and worse over the past six months or so. I just,” she looked down at her hands, her eyes watering a bit, “I’m just so depressed, my moods are up and down, one minute I’m happy, then an overwhelming sadness fills me and I don’t want to see anybody, talk to anybody. It’s just…I don’t know. I don’t know what to do.” She sniffled a bit and wiped her nose with a balled-up Kleenex that had been buried in her hand.

He had been nodding as she spoke, “I see. Yes.” More nodding, “I see. Yes.” More nodding, “I see. Yes.” He opened a thick medical book on his desk and explained to her, “Is special therapy called cognitive-behavioral therapy. Is common treatment for postpartum depression. Cognitive-behavioral therapy teach you stress management, and relaxation.”

She was confused, “Cogna-what?” She shook her head, picking up on what she did understand, “I do have a lot of stress and I would love to relax.” She hadn’t felt relaxed or stress-free for over a year.

He was very excited. When Gary had described her, his imagination had run wild with the possibilities. Now that she was here, she was even better than he had hoped. Her breasts were full and heavy, being held up by a thick-strapped bra, the outline of which he could see through her tight, thin summer blouse. Her tan colored top matched her dark brown slacks, the shirt settling nicely over the swell of her big round ass. He had worked up a plan after talking to her on the phone, now he had to make it work.

“Yes. Stress relief, very good. Very good for you. We have examination first. You have examination when you have baby; yes?”

“Um,” she had been taken off-guard, “yes, of course. I need an examination?” She hoped it wasn’t the same type of examination she had when she was pregnant. She didn’t think she could wear just a thin gown in front of this Doctor. He led her back into the hallway and into an examination room. Her anxiety skyrocketed when she saw the stack of thin raglan patient gowns. “Oh, um, oh dear..” Her hand went to her forehead, she could feel a panic attack coming on.

Poor girl. I hope this, erm, honorable doctor can help her.
I'm sure he'll figure something out! :)

CH3

Dr. Oharu saw her wide-eyed look and the panic in her eyes as she saw the gowns and he waved his hands, his voice soft, “No worry. It okay. I have daughters same age. I doctor for long time. You no worry. We need reduce this stress.” He pulled one of the light blue gowns down and set it on the examining table and patted it. “You change. I come back. I even close eyes okay?” He gave a cheesy laugh.

She smiled as he stepped out closing the door to give her some privacy, his stupid joke calming her. What was she thinking? ‘Bethany Nicole, this man is twice your age! He’s probably a grandfather!’ She changed down to her panties, taking a minute to hide her bra under her blouse in the stack of clothes. Her Catholic upbringing insisting on some level of modesty even though she was now sitting on the examining table in her panties, socks, and a thin blue patient gown.

He knocked and then came back in. “Good. Good. You feel better. I help.” He asked her to stand up and she tried to gracefully get off the table. She held her arm across her chest, knowing her breasts would bounce as she jumped down. “Okay. Check flexibility. You reach toes? Show me. Reach toes.”

What? Flexibility? She leaned over, her breasts stopping her from bending too far. “Okay up.” She stood up again, breathing in a deep breath, it was hard leaning over so far. “Okay. Reach up. Reach ceiling. No, both hands please.” She gulped, she had reached up with one hand, her other trying to cover her chest. It was cold in here and she could feel her nipples were hard. She closed her eyes and reached up with her other hand. Nothing, she had expected a comment about her breasts, she knew her nipples were sticking out, but he didn’t say anything. She opened her eyes to see him making notes on a clipboard, she thought for sure he’d be staring. He looked up, “Touch toes again please.” With renewed confidence and feeling a little calmer, she stretched down, this time, she elbowed her boobs to each side, her arms reaching down the middle and almost reached the floor. This wasn’t so bad at all, Dr. Oharu was a nice man. She felt comfortable, there was nothing to worry about.

He smiled as he watched her breasts bulged out to each side as she bent over trying to touch the floor. He had almost stopped breathing when she reached up with both hands, her nipples showing through the thin material. It was all he could do to not reach out and tweak them. He had an end game planned though; he couldn’t mess it up. If he did this right, he could have some fun AND make lots of money.

He took a deep breath himself, to calm his libido, “Okay. Sit on examination table. No, on end. Sit here.” He offered her a hand-up and she took it, stepping on the tiny stool at the end and boosting herself up. He knew the touch of his hand and hers would reinforce the trust and confidence levels, but it was tough being so close to those huge tits as they shook.

He had his stethoscope out and stood to the side of the table, holding the end against her back. “Breathe please. Deep please.” She breathed in and out, this wasn’t so bad at all. She had been wrong to worry about this Doctor, he was like a little grandpa.

“I not hear breathing so good. Open gown, pull down back please.”

She stopped, shocked into silence. Pull down back? “Um..uh.” She remembered to breathe, ‘Just relax!’, she told herself. ‘He’s a Doctor!’ She took in a deep breath and undid the top 3 buttons and slipped the gown off her shoulders, but holding it up in the front, trying to cover her deep cleavage. “Oh!” She gave a nervous giggle, the stethoscope was cold on her bare back. She went through the deep breathing again as he gave little grunts of affirmation as he moved the end around her back. She felt proud that she hadn’t jumped when he had stuck his hand down the back of her gown, holding the stethoscope low on her back to hear her lower lungs.

“Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. Okay.” His hand quickly moved to the front, the stethoscope end resting just below her collarbone. He had felt more than heard her intake of breath, her body tense, but she didn’t object. He moved around her upper chest, a few times resting the stethoscope end on the fleshy upper part of her boobs. She was looking away, but to her credit, she didn’t stop him. Time to push her even further.

“I check lower lungs. Open gown please.” He didn’t meet her eyes. He knew she’d be wide-eyed and he didn’t want to give away his own sense of excitement. She hesitated a moment, then very carefully lowered her gown, her arm doing a bad job of covering her tits. His own breath caught in his throat. They were massive. Her gown down around her waist now, she had both arms across her chest and the effect was mesmerizing. Thick breast flesh was pushing and bulging out everywhere; between her arms, above and below, even between her spread fingers.

She felt like dying inside. She glanced down as the doctor moved the stethoscope around listening to her breathing. Oh gawd, she could see the edge of her areola peeking out from the edge of her hand. She tried to adjust to cover it, but was having a tough time. She took a side-glance at him, but thankfully, he was focused on her breathing. She tried to calm herself down, this was a doctor, he must have seen lots of naked women in his career.

“Lift please.” She was getting more comfortable with his touch; he could see she wasn’t as tense. She only hesitated half a heart-beat then attempted to lift her big boobs. She was having a tough time and he was sure he saw a nipple flash as she struggled to hold them up. He moved the end around, his hand brushing the underside of each boob; it was heaven. “Okay.” He stepped back and he could see her visibly exhale and relax that it was over. But it wasn’t, he wasn’t done yet. “Okay. You lay back. Okay? Lay back. Yes.”

Time to make this interesting. ;)

Ohhhh! She had feared this part! She had hoped it would be a simple exam. She hadn’t liked this even when she was pregnant. What could she do though? She was sitting on the exam table, her gown around her waist and holding her boobs in her hands. She tensed up as he held her shoulders and helped her lay back. He put a small pillow under her head and patted her shoulder. Despite her boobs falling to each side and her hands covering her nipples, she felt reassured by his calming smile; ‘Beth just relax, he’s an old man, a grandpa, and a doctor’.

He moved quickly, picking the leg supports up from the corner and inserting them into the corners of the exam table. He helped her scootch forward, one arm trying vainly to cover her chest while the other hand moved her down. He tried not to smile, definite nipple this time, thick and a deep pink, she was obviously breast-feeding. He got her legs into each support, her feet settling into the stirrups and brought the clamps over, securing her legs in place.

She closed her eyes, this was too much. What were the clamps for? Why did he do that? Oh no, he was going to pull down her panties, he...”
He interrupted her thoughts, “Okay, you very tense. Yes?”

She opened her eyes and looked at him, “You could say that.” She looked up at the ceiling again and closed her eyes.

“Yes. I see that. Cognitive-behavioral therapy will help you relax. Be stress free. You like that?” She just nodded this time, not opening her eyes. He smiled, thinking quickly, “Here. This help. You relax.” He had a small towel in his hand and laid it across her forehead, covering her eyes, but leaving her mouth uncovered.

Help me relax? Then she felt the towel laid across her forehead and she opened her eyes. She couldn’t see anything, she had a split-second of panic, but then relaxed. She actually felt her shoulders un-tense, just a bit. “Um, yes. Yes, it does feel better.” She could actually breathe now, something about not being able to see.

He grinned and made a mental note to pick up a blindfold before her next appointment. Yes, he had plans for many more appointments. “Okay. Now we work on relaxation.” He took his cell phone out and got a couple photos of her bit tits, two massive, round mounds each with a little hand covering the nipples. He walked around to the end of the table and looked between her legs.

Wow! Light blue panties covered a pudgy mound, the barest hint of blond hair poking out the side, nestled between to robust ass cheeks. He wanted to jump right in, but he needed to be smart about it; he needed to work his plan. His plan was to train her and you couldn’t rush training. That was his mistake in California.

“Okay. Need to relax. You just relax.” He picked up the bottle of massage oil from the side, squirted some into his hands and then gently rested both hands on her thick upper thigh. She immediately tensed, even jumped, but he ignored it and started to softly massage her leg.

She had felt a panic attack start when he touched her leg. Unable to see, it had shocked her, but she had got it under control. He was just massaging her upper leg. It did feel good, if she was honest with herself. Oh! She actually smiled a bit, his slick, oil-covered hand had just swept down and cupped her butt cheek, but then was gone just as quick. He continued for a few more minutes, then moved to her other leg. She could actually feel herself relaxing. He hadn’t touched her panties, like she thought he was going to, this was nice. She was actually relaxing, she couldn’t believe it, she hadn’t been this relaxed in forever!

He watched her hungrily, his cock was getting hard, his hands exploring her upper legs and sweeping down over her ass and then passing within inches of her pussy. Her legs, even her body, was more relaxed than it had been when she first came in. He smiled; she was even making contented little murmurs. It was time for the next step.

He stopped massaging and pulled a little blue vibrating egg with the cord and controls from the side shelf. Time to take this to the next level.

This doctor's visit is becoming intense...

Time to make this interesting. ;)

Ohhhh! She had feared this part! She had hoped it would be a simple exam. She hadn’t liked this even when she was pregnant. What could she do though? She was sitting on the exam table, her gown around her waist and holding her boobs in her hands. She tensed up as he held her shoulders and helped her lay back. He put a small pillow under her head and patted her shoulder. Despite her boobs falling to each side and her hands covering her nipples, she felt reassured by his calming smile; ‘Beth just relax, he’s an old man, a grandpa, and a doctor’.

He moved quickly, picking the leg supports up from the corner and inserting them into the corners of the exam table. He helped her scootch forward, one arm trying vainly to cover her chest while the other hand moved her down. He tried not to smile, definite nipple this time, thick and a deep pink, she was obviously breast-feeding. He got her legs into each support, her feet settling into the stirrups and brought the clamps over, securing her legs in place.

She closed her eyes, this was too much. What were the clamps for? Why did he do that? Oh no, he was going to pull down her panties, he...”
He interrupted her thoughts, “Okay, you very tense. Yes?”

She opened her eyes and looked at him, “You could say that.” She looked up at the ceiling again and closed her eyes.

“Yes. I see that. Cognitive-behavioral therapy will help you relax. Be stress free. You like that?” She just nodded this time, not opening her eyes. He smiled, thinking quickly, “Here. This help. You relax.” He had a small towel in his hand and laid it across her forehead, covering her eyes, but leaving her mouth uncovered.

Help me relax? Then she felt the towel laid across her forehead and she opened her eyes. She couldn’t see anything, she had a split-second of panic, but then relaxed. She actually felt her shoulders un-tense, just a bit. “Um, yes. Yes, it does feel better.” She could actually breathe now, something about not being able to see.

He grinned and made a mental note to pick up a blindfold before her next appointment. Yes, he had plans for many more appointments. “Okay. Now we work on relaxation.” He took his cell phone out and got a couple photos of her bit tits, two massive, round mounds each with a little hand covering the nipples. He walked around to the end of the table and looked between her legs.

Wow! Light blue panties covered a pudgy mound, the barest hint of blond hair poking out the side, nestled between to robust ass cheeks. He wanted to jump right in, but he needed to be smart about it; he needed to work his plan. His plan was to train her and you couldn’t rush training. That was his mistake in California.

“Okay. Need to relax. You just relax.” He picked up the bottle of massage oil from the side, squirted some into his hands and then gently rested both hands on her thick upper thigh. She immediately tensed, even jumped, but he ignored it and started to softly massage her leg.

She had felt a panic attack start when he touched her leg. Unable to see, it had shocked her, but she had got it under control. He was just massaging her upper leg. It did feel good, if she was honest with herself. Oh! She actually smiled a bit, his slick, oil-covered hand had just swept down and cupped her butt cheek, but then was gone just as quick. He continued for a few more minutes, then moved to her other leg. She could actually feel herself relaxing. He hadn’t touched her panties, like she thought he was going to, this was nice. She was actually relaxing, she couldn’t believe it, she hadn’t been this relaxed in forever!

He watched her hungrily, his cock was getting hard, his hands exploring her upper legs and sweeping down over her ass and then passing within inches of her pussy. Her legs, even her body, was more relaxed than it had been when she first came in. He smiled; she was even making contented little murmurs. It was time for the next step.

He stopped massaging and pulled a little blue vibrating egg with the cord and controls from the side shelf. Time to take this to the next level.
This story is more exciting than any thriller and hotter than any porn.

This story is more exciting than any thriller and hotter than any porn.
I just checked, I hadn't finished this story. It stops there at the end of Chapter 4.
There seems to be some real interest here. :)
Perhaps I should finish it.

...“No worry. It okay. I have daughters same age. I doctor for long time. You no worry. We need reduce this stress.”

...“You change. I come back. I even close eyes okay?”

...“Good. Good. You feel better. I help.”

...“Okay. Check flexibility. You reach toes? Show me. Reach toes.”
His accent is so funny..that Ohira Sensei (Dr. Ohira) :ROFLMAO: reminds me of Mr. Pat Morita in Karate Kid (1984) or Chinese actor Jackie Chan in his Hollywood movies.

She smiled as he stepped out closing the door to give her some privacy, his stupid joke calming her. What was she thinking? ‘Bethany Nicole, this man is twice your age! He’s probably a grandfather!’ She changed down to her panties, taking a minute to hide her bra under her blouse in the stack of clothes. Her Catholic upbringing insisting on some level of modesty even though she was now sitting on the examining table in her panties, socks, and a thin blue patient gown.
Sister Bethany is really cute :emoji_yum:

Very nice story, sir @Ptar
Pretty curious what will happen next ch5 :emoji_yum: