Another cock disappearing titfuck

I agree, she is so good at what she does

Thank you!!! Every morning before work.
every morning ? damn you are amazing too as well ~

cool , thanks for sharing dude

those look bigger than ddd

i like to do that same position but what makes it 10x better imo is if i have the tip of my cock poking out. there's a certain way to do it, here is an edit to show you how

so for me, i want to tip of the cock poking right in the middle of the cleavage. looks the best imo. because it shows basically the tip of your cock and your entire cock is essentially surrounded by titty. give it a try

most guys make the mistake of pushing their cock far back so the tip is against her chest. i have it right in the middle so it's surrounded by tit at all angles. then i just bounce the tits up and down in that position. leads to the best titty fucks imo

Attachments

• IMG_20171225_125600.jpg
    IMG_20171225_125600.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 1,254
Last edited by a moderator:
those look bigger than ddd

i like to do that same position but what makes it 10x better imo is if i have the tip of my cock poking out. there's a certain way to do it, here is an edit to show you how

so for me, i want to tip of the cock poking right in the middle of the cleavage. looks the best imo. because it shows basically the tip of your cock and your entire cock is essentially surrounded by titty. give it a try

most guys make the mistake of pushing their cock far back so the tip is against her chest. i have it right in the middle so it's surrounded by tit at all angles. then i just bounce the tits up and down in that position. leads to the best titty fucks imo

View attachment 2234942
Lol!!! are you serious. I don't need you to give me pointers on how to titfuck my woman!!! lol. I've been doing this for years. This is just one of many, many pictures and videos!!

Only here will you see a discussion about tittyfuck technique, and I'm here for it!

So fitting for my fiances DDD"s before and after

Very good pair.