Julia (aka Yulia and Jocelyn) FFW4U / Small BBW4U

Lowrider101

Reaction score
New cam girl named Julia...from Russia with love!!! HOLY CRAP they are epic tits! As big if not bigger than Lantti Irres. She is a dream come true! Does anyone know where to find her on cam? We need MORE!!!!!! At 1:43 mark you can see the cam site info...can someone help translate?

Mod edit: Removed dead link(s). BBL46LL

it's skype, my bad peeps i thought it was a russian cam site

Attachments

• Julia-macromastia wonder.png
    Julia-macromastia wonder.png
    457.7 KB · Views: 4,668
  • Julia-macromastia wonder2.png
    Julia-macromastia wonder2.png
    340.9 KB · Views: 3,308
Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty impressive!

It's impossible to download the video from the site. Do you have an alternative?

wow she's epic!

wouldn't trust anything you read info wise on that site, Lantti is often listed as Jenny and Busty Merilyn is listed as an 'Unknown Dutch Chick'.

all we know is the tits, they rock

Lowrider101 said:
New cam girl named Julia...from Russia with love!!! HOLY CRAP they are epic tits! As big if not bigger than Lantti Irres. She is a dream come true! Does anyone know where to find her on cam? We need MORE!!!!!! At 1:43 mark you can see the cam site info...can someone help translate?

Just saw the video and your blowing her epic tits way out of proportion bro. Yes, they are incredibly huge but nowhere near the size of Lantti or bigger.

AWESOME!!!

but as i suspected, her name is Yulia. thats why I hate that Macromastia Blog, great content but make it so hard to find elsewhere unless you pay them for it.

Yulia could be right, the file i found was cald Yuila.mp4
so unless we find someone who can read Cyrillic

I can read Cyrillic! However, do not know much English. How can I help? What should I read?

maybe her skype name would help :D

Jorick said:
I can read Cyrillic! However, do not know much English. How can I help? What should I read?

Could you read her profile info from this screenshot? I tried translating her name online and it did say Julia.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-06-26-11h48m53s73.png
    vlcsnap-2014-06-26-11h48m53s73.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 1,411
Lowrider101 said:
Could you read her profile info from this screenshot? I tried translating her name online and it did say Julia.
Of cource.
The inscription on the right is damned ad...
'Ðåêëàìíîå îáúÿâëåíèå. Õâàòèò ðàçãëÿäûâàòü, ïîðà òåñòèðîâàòü! Êðåàòèâíûå òåõíîëîãèè +18.'---something like 'Advertisement. Stop looking, it's time to test! Creative Technology +18.'
I'm afraid that we can only search by name "Þëèÿ"... In Skype her profile I didn't see, it must be private.

phunkyboy said:
plakod has her up on that page already only he calls her yulia which is julia.
The difference is not very large, especially in phonetics. *Sigh* Can not wait to find her!

Which Yulia is she listed as on Plakod's site? I can't seem to match the video to any of the pictures.

I have downloaded the videos and put them on a free server.

holy crap!:shock:
anyone got more?

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-08-21-16h34m17s95.png
    vlcsnap-2014-08-21-16h34m17s95.png
    685.1 KB · Views: 2,413
  • vlcsnap-2014-08-21-16h35m09s113.png
    vlcsnap-2014-08-21-16h35m09s113.png