Dors Feline (BR, FFW4U / Small BBW4U)

Re: hold up -

i'm not really a fan of the bbw but that s one foxy bird ,also Alina (epheremial ) is lovely too.

clothed
After more than a decade: you meant Alina aka Ephemerial. She is/was lovely indeed. I wonder where she is now.

Backs can be strengthened
Weight can be lost
But always coming off as overtly sexual, no matter what you wear.
Unwanted attention.
Expensive underwear.
I can understand
Yeah but other than her bust line what else did she have. She didnt have very much of an ass and i mean and a chicks personality is not the first thing a guy notices. I like a woman with sex appeal.

These are some of her unsuccessful attempt to revive her modelling career after the reduction.

Attachments

• 0001-1.jpg
    0001-1.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 404
  • 0002-2.jpg
    0002-2.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 0003-3.jpg
    0003-3.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 0004-4.jpg
    0004-4.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 283
  • 0005-5.jpg
    0005-5.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 0006-6.jpg
    0006-6.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 273
  • 0007-7.jpg
    0007-7.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 296
  • 0008-8.jpg
    0008-8.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 418
  • 0009-9.jpg
    0009-9.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 471
These are some of her unsuccessful attempt to revive her modelling career after the reduction.
No thanks. She might as well get an actual job
And I'm still bitter over her interview where she basically trashed all her fans.
Big or small, I'm done with her.

And I'm still bitter over her interview where she basically trashed all her fans.
I mean when it comes to sex work, modeling, acting, etc you have to have a look that people desire and want to spend money on she got a breast reduction for her own personal reasons but she obviously feels like that she can make money regradless on what she looks and thats nowhere near the case if anything its kind of nieve

When I heard that she'd cut herself, I never looked back. I've not even seen a pic of her, post-reduction!
I can deal with madness, if there is a benefit to it, such as looking at Poetry's body. But, to have to suffer the pain of witnessing the results of self-mutilation? No way!

P
When I heard that she'd cut herself, I never looked back. I've not even seen a pic of her, post-reduction!
I can deal with madness, if there is a benefit to it, such as looking at Poetry's body. But, to have to suffer the pain of witnessing the results of self-mutilation? No way!
I wouldnt call her breast reduction mutilation but she does look a whole lot different without them and i see she lost a little weight but she still kind of chunky which is fine. I really miss what she use to look like but if she is happy with who she is more power to her. Iam not interested in buying her content anymore though. Poetry Travis is legit but i dont think every man can handle someone like that thougj

P
I wouldnt call her breast reduction mutilation but she does look a whole lot different without them and i see she lost a little weight but she still kind of chunky which is fine. I really miss what she use to look like but if she is happy with who she is more power to her. Iam not interested in buying her content anymore though. Poetry Travis is legit but i dont think every man can handle someone like that thougj
I don't think that was my issue with her. I'm all for anyone doing whatever they want to with their bodies but in the case of Dors... She promoted herself and worked as a busty model and built up a fanbase to then go on a TV show and complain about how she didn't like being sexualised. Out and in public I completely understand and she should absolutely be able to go about and free without anyone leering over her and following her about (this was one of the things she mentioned happening on the show and don't want it to be confused with the following). But it was just totally against her own fanbase and as she had a reduction privately and had her own personal site, she used all the money from fans to directly remove why she had the fans. It felt a little like one of her complaints was her fans, I don't even care when women (and have seen a few) be open on their OnlyFans that they are "saving up money for a reduction but have a look while they're here" kinda thing.

However... writing this down, maybe I'm a hypocrite as I'm all for their body, their choice. I've grown over the years.

Basically I disagree with my own comment reading it back...

in the case of Dors... She promoted herself and worked as a busty model and built up a fanbase to then go on a TV show and complain about how she didn't like being sexualised.
Quoted for truth!
However... writing this down, maybe I'm a hypocrite
No, you are not! As you pointed out, she was deceptive and then acted sanctimonious about it. You wouldn't do that to other people. Please agree with me because I'm elated we can find common ground here. :giggle::emoji_pray:

Quoted for truth!
No, you are not! As you pointed out, she was deceptive and then acted sanctimonious about it. You wouldn't do that to other people. Please agree with me because I'm elated we can find common ground here. :giggle::emoji_pray:
You speak like we are enemies which are now teaming up to fight the bigger threat to us. Do you want to be Batman or Superman?

She was a goddess... perfect. I loved her for what she gave but sad about how she went about it being taken away. I'll live I'm sure. She got loads of pre-reduction content and there's no point stressing over someone I've never met, and who doesn't know I exist,'s tits being removed with consent of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that was my issue with her. I'm all for anyone doing whatever they want to with their bodies but in the case of Dors... She promoted herself and worked as a busty model and built up a fanbase to then go on a TV show and complain about how she didn't like being sexualised. Out and in public I completely understand and she should absolutely be able to go about and free without anyone leering over her and following her about (this was one of the things she mentioned happening on the show and don't want it to be confused with the following). But it was just totally against her own fanbase and as she had a reduction privately and had her own personal site, she used all the money from fans to directly remove why she had the fans. It felt a little like one of her complaints was her fans, I don't even care when women (and have seen a few) be open on their OnlyFans that they are "saving up money for a reduction but have a look while they're here" kinda thing.

However... writing this down, maybe I'm a hypocrite as I'm all for their body, their choice. I've grown over the years.

Basically I disagree with my own comment reading it back...

It makes sense and I don't think you're a hypocrite. What Dors(Kelly) did wasn't even about the reduction but how she treated her fans then and was arrogant enough to think that her body type wasn't why she got this fan base. In fairness, she was so committed to her reduction being a "positive" that she was on defense from the door IMO.

What it made me do is realize that a lot of models will sell a fantasy while they aren't who they portray themselves to be. Keep a hands off approach to them and enjoy them if you do. We don't know their mindset or anything like that.

It makes sense and I don't think you're a hypocrite. What Dors(Kelly) did wasn't even about the reduction but how she treated her fans then and was arrogant enough to think that her body type wasn't why she got this fan base. In fairness, she was so committed to her reduction being a "positive" that she was on defense from the door IMO.

What it made me do is realize that a lot of models will sell a fantasy while they aren't who they portray themselves to be. Keep a hands off approach to them and enjoy them if you do. We don't know their mindset or anything like that.
As you probably know by my other posts elsewhere, I don't like armchair psychologists. If she wanted to get them cut off, go her. I would've appreciated some "heads up" as a fan, but realistically, she didn't owe me anything. I wasn't a paid member of her site or content. Realistically, she shared her tits and body with us in the first place. Plenty more things to cry about in the world that are far more important to my life than someone I used to get aroused over on a computer screen (and still have the content to do so). Hopefully we can build up more of an archive.

Attachments

• dors_feline_fat_bbw_sex_08.jpg
    dors_feline_fat_bbw_sex_08.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 201
  • a1c09a80d9f10ab6a7fe26e0ab2d25e1.jpg
    a1c09a80d9f10ab6a7fe26e0ab2d25e1.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 15244996.jpg
    15244996.jpg