Favorite Titfuck Variation

My favorite is me seated in a chair/couch with her on her knees squeezing her tits together while I thrust into her cleavage. It provides good thrusting leverage and maximum tit coverage.

I love reverse and being seated in a chair. When a woman is on her knees giving a titjob and fire king the weight of those big tits slamming on my lap i love it and the sound it makes. I also love a good bra job, that way she can go hands free

Loved when no hands used. Its better when we have a sportsbra or something similar to fit the cock in the boobs.
Then we can do all the work or she can do it

By far, I find this position the most enjoyable. If you're directly in front of her, your cock is mostly rubbing up against her chest, with the tits making contact only on the sides of your dick. But when you angle it this way, the underside of the tip, the most sensitive part, is getting way more titty contact. Pure bliss.
That's genius. Great technique! :D

have her lay on her back on the bed. then kind of thrust my penis between her boobs. also have her sit on the bed and squeeze her boobs together and hump them.