Eva M / Russian BustyEva (No OnlyFans)

Lucie Wilde's tits sit just as low. Louisa Khovanski's pictures are heavily photoshopped. So some of your examples aren't as radically different as you pretend them to be.
From what I understand, he was talking about her tits are empty, not low. Louisa and Lucy same low, but have a tremendous amount of volume

From what I understand, he was talking about her tits are empty, not low. Louisa and Lucy same low, but have a tremendous amount of volume
"Cooper's droopers" = low. And that's quite the overstatement, especially Lucy's tits were quite empty of adipose tissue at certain points in her career.

Lucie Wilde's tits sit just as low. Louisa Khovanski's pictures are heavily photoshopped. So some of your examples aren't as radically different as you pretend them to be.
By the way, bro, saw some new videos of Louisa Khowanski today, she looks the same in them as she does in the photo. My point is that if there is photoshop in there, it's not critical. For example, the same Miss Paraskeva looks normal in the photo, but in every video there is a bunch of fat and a belly like an 8 month pregnant woman, as well as a second chin.