Dreams really do come true if you work towards them

CJJJ25

Reaction score
First and foremost I want to say I have found a new home with this site. Never did I think I would find a whole world of huge Titty Connoisseurs like my self but I am glad I finally made a profile so I can lay out my current situation that I have been planning and working hard for many years and this weekend I will finally have the biggest titties I have ever seen all to myself to do with what I please. First here is a video of thats waiting on me in New York. I can go into a back story if anyone wants but just know this has been a 3 year conquest that comes to fruition.
View attachment trim.57E376DB-E63C-4C5E-8CAE-04CA4EB5F998.MOV

Heavy, soft, big. Very nice. If it's possible, a video of just seeing them hang would be nice. If not... have fun, pal. It seems you worked hard to deserve this treat.
Let me file down the size of the video. I can also show her IG photos just to get a glimpse of just what she’s working with.

W
First and foremost I want to say I have found a new home with this site. Never did I think I would find a whole world of huge Titty Connoisseurs like my self but I am glad I finally made a profile so I can lay out my current situation that I have been planning and working hard for many years and this weekend I will finally have the biggest titties I have ever seen all to myself to do with what I please. First here is a video of thats waiting on me in New York. I can go into a back story if anyone wants but just know this has been a 3 year conquest that comes to fruition.
View attachment 2846143
Wow congrats how did you find her? Thanks for sharing

View attachment 2846143
I would love to hear a back story. If no one else is interested, please send a private conversation.

W

Wow congrats how did you find her? Thanks for sharing
Just looking on IG for a while. First we started with IG then Snapchat then texting and now we finally fucking meet. I already told her I have this huge titty-fucking fetish early on and she said she is all for it if she likes the dude. We fell off for a bit but thats easy to explain when you live in different states. Lol I even told her to get some crazy loose bras so I can have my dick smothered in between them

Attachments

• DBA6306F-38A9-4D22-9EC0-F7DCFBE25E55.jpeg
    DBA6306F-38A9-4D22-9EC0-F7DCFBE25E55.jpeg
    831.1 KB · Views: 1,035
  • 1C2E58DF-0D7F-4F3A-A559-78531D04F783.jpeg
    1C2E58DF-0D7F-4F3A-A559-78531D04F783.jpeg
    903.5 KB · Views: 1,024
Wow…
Congratulations man , you just unlocked the end level boss
She’s something else …

Ok I’m back. Went through a lot in the past year but I can continue with the story. We met up in September in New York. I had a room already set out and planned for us. I told her to bring any tight clothes she might have. We met for the first time so the nerves were kind of bad but we both knew what we were there for. After a few drinks we were more open and the conversations started and we were back to how we normally spoke to each other. Fast forward I was about to pretty much do what I wanted with her titles for hours and hours. Here is a picture for context

Attachments

• IMG_4959.jpeg
    IMG_4959.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 627
Use your imagination and best tittyfucking videos you have ever seen or participated in personally. Now place them with the fattest, juiciest, lively, boobs you have ever seen. The reason why it took me a year to make a follow up post is because when I had them in my face and dick for about 7 hours (about 6 hours of me fucking them and 1 hour of us fucking and talking) I realized if I were to actually live and be in a relationship with her it would be met with all of the hassle of living with them. Lol they were literally in the way of everything we tried to do. I wont get into details but this photo is after titfucking every way possible I could think of and I consider myself a creative person especially with prep time. This is from about 4 hours and a few drinks as a break.

Attachments

• IMG_4963.jpeg
    IMG_4963.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 527
Just so I don’t get any questions about videos, here it is. You can tell she was irritated by the camera in her way but I can guarantee the best was yet to come.

Attachments

• 8B82E88F-9C3C-457E-9447-AD4ED92B1AA7-14854-000007ED73D41829.mov
    23.2 MB
Damn that’s a great story. Her tits are epic!

That's cool to hear, I've been on and off with a busty ebony myself.