Dominique D., aka MiniJello (NO NEW SOCIALS PLEASE)

I read a Reddit link (I was on my phone, so cannot find it on my PC) from about 55 days ago, where the poster wrote, she had BR. :eek:

Now, if you read that too, that is fine. But, can anyone confirm this?

I would hate to get rid of my collection prematurely. But, conversely, at my age, I do not want to waste my, er, time, :devilish: on something that is no longer there.

I read a Reddit link (I was on my phone, so cannot find it on my PC) from about 55 days ago, where the poster wrote, she had BR. :eek:

Now, if you read that too, that is fine. But, can anyone confirm this?

I would hate to get rid of my collection prematurely. But, conversely, at my age, I do not want to waste my, er, time, :devilish: on something that is no longer there.
I saw a more recent post claiming to have "proof" of a reduction. It (I think) consisted of 4 screenshots from what I believe is either her or a friends tiktok. I could only view and salvage the first one from google cache, so without the other pics or source I don't think a solid conclusion can be drawn from it.

Attachments

• xjvi6vco0cb61.jpg
    xjvi6vco0cb61.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3,514
I saw a more recent post claiming to have "proof" of a reduction. It (I think) consisted of 4 screenshots from what I believe is either her or a friends tiktok. I could only view and salvage the first one from google cache, so without the other pics or source I don't think a solid conclusion can be drawn from it.
Thanks PJ.

Yeah, I agree. in that pose, and black top, it is impossible to tell (she could be braless).

Still, so very cute.

BQ, seriously what's your deal with purging your collection if they had a BR? Can you never again enjoy the pictures?

BQ, seriously what's your deal with purging your collection if they had a BR? Can you never again enjoy the pictures?
The boobs ain't what they use to be. And, as you know, sometimes, BR ends with horrible results.

So, why should I worry about what has been, when there are so many as is, still there? Not to mention, the new boobs that appear almost daily.

Nothing new here, as she hasn't posted anything new in quite a while. :cry:

But, I think new members will appreciate this. As well as those members who are looking for a comprehensive collection.

So, here's a zip file of the 215 images and 11 vids that I have of this adorable gal.
(some dups, and edited versions included)

Link triggered my Malware Bytes. And, due to a couple of other complaints, link deleted. Will see about uploading to another host.

@amminoacido74
Before reacting with :mad: , especially as a newbie with 0 contributions, why not PM me your issue?

@boobluvr69
Before reacting with :mad: , why not PM me your issue?

EDIT, 25 OCT:
New link, https://www.mediafire.com/file/r1s2e33vv8fn1kk/MiniJelloZip.zip/file

Last edited:
bump

This picture is from aug 2021, it seems they are still there. I don't think she got the reduction. But it is hard to say. I will keep digging.

Attachments

• 230993424_1009382029827921_6337819657921539523_n.jpg
    230993424_1009382029827921_6337819657921539523_n.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 5,146
This picture is from aug 2021, it seems they are still there. I don't think she got the reduction. But it is hard to say. I will keep digging.
Thanks for the effort.

It's really difficult, as she hardly even posts on her business website (no, I won't share it. Sorry, guys).

And, when she does, she's not the picture.

I'll add this picture to her thread, on your behalf.

Thanks again.

Thread unlocked for the potential of new post BR media.

But, any negative comments about it, will be treated as a Rule 5 violation, with a good chance of the tread being locked again.

From a few days ago
As sad as I am, thanks for confirming this.

Tears are flowing. But, we don't have an appropriate Emoji.
:emoji_cry: :emoji_cry: :emoji_cry: :emoji_cry: :emoji_cry:

From a few days ago
Do you know if she did it for medical reasons? Or, peer pressure?

Also, if you come across anymore, feel free to post them (if thread gets locked, just submit a Report, with the blurb, I have new content. Please unlock the thread. Or, we can also post on your behalf).

Last edited:
Would love to see more on her sister or sisters.

Her younger sister was or is arguably more “blessed” than Dominique.
wow really? are there pics back further in this thread?