Does your GF/Wife enjoy being titty fucked and how often do you get to do it?

Does your GF/Wife enjoy being titty fucked and often do you get to do it?

• She loves it

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • doesn't care

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Hates it

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Anytime I want it, practically almost everyday (God Tier)

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • few times a week (Demi God)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • few times a month (Tampons status)

Votes: 19 16.7%
  • like Santa only cums once a year (Special occasions/Holidays)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • every leap year (can't remember the last time)

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • like a priest, you get nuns (zero)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • n/a (what is titty fucking?)

Votes: 9 7.9%

• Total voters

mega44G

Reaction score
Wanted to poll the community here of our favorite past time/hobby.

I'll go first. My wife has a beautiful pair of Gcups tits that you would wanna fuck for hours.

Unfortunately she is the type that does not enjoy titty fucking. she will tolerate it and will let me fuck them once in a while. she would rather have me fuck her and suck on her titties at the same time. Which i also enjoy. we do all the positions, missionary, doggy, and etc...

I'll admit at first I was a little disappointed and always thought girls with big tits love having them fucked.

When she does let me fuck them. I can barely last because I'm too excited.

Don't get me wrong we have great sex. She gives an awesome blowjob. but as a big boobs lover I start to feel short changed. its like owning a Ferrari but you are only able to drive the speed limit.

Would be cool to hear how others are either enjoying or being deprived of our boobs fetish.

Are you wanna of the lucky ones that scored your dream girl?

If you weren't as lucky were you able to convince her, and how?

My wife doesn’t enjoy it either, but she always don’t mind when I ask, and she will not be the initiator herself.

My wife (34F) loves it more than I do. She asks me to put my dick between her tits and I don't always want because I enjoy more other positions. Like having her on top with her boobs bouncing on my face.
Anyway, you can't always do the same stuff on bed but it is always her initiative.

My wife doesn't mind me titty fucking her, I doubt she enjoys it, but she always do it when I put my dick there. Often I cum between them, well more like a pearl necklace. Do it almost every time we make love.

A few times a week...sometimes mutliple times per day. Doesn't "enjoy" it per se but indulges it and can cum while they're being fucked when she's using a vibrator. If she's tired and doesn't want to get greased up, I fap it while she dangles her tits over my face so I can suck them. As we both hate condoms, aren't trying to pregnant and don't use birth control, I cum between her tits practically every time we fuck. I've written some more about this before here https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/most-memorable-titfuck.126664/post-1122982

check out my thread "my long term tf friend".

Reactions: fuv
My 36FF gf didn't mind, but wasn't the biggest fan. My 32DDD gf loved it, and would offer it while I sat on the couch.

Every relationship, no matter how casual, has had titfucking as a central part of it sexually. Right now, my fuck buddy (see link below) lets me titfuck her off and on during every meet up we have - and she is as enthusiastic about a titfuck cumshot as I am! My other fuck buddies and friends (also in the thread) have allowed me to titfuck - sometimes as foreplay, but almost always as the way I finish.

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/fuck-buddy-from-work-h-c-content.80490/

Just don't ever try and tittyfuck a liberal feminist bitch. Those bitches are the worst. Ugh. My ex was one. She had perfect 36Cs and they felt amazing to orgasm between. But all she did was complain about it. Hated that shit.

Last edited:
My girlfriend loves it and has shared with me her many experiences doing it with other partners before we were together, which is hot as hell to me.