Different kinds of failure

Torpius

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
It’s a pleasure when you succeed, of course. Fulfilling your dream, get a “winâ€￾ as you fellows express it. But sometimes you don’t get that far, let me tell you of some of those times.
…

The band was called “Sixteenth Chapterâ€￾, I still don’t know why, we played at a “nationâ€￾ in one of the university towns, I think you would call it a fraternity. They had all kinds of parties, dinners and traditional events, so I enjoyed myself totally.

There were lots of girls around, dancing and showing off to our music, kind of hard to play sometimes. The band had three vocalists, real beauties, one of them had to be in the upper E-cup area. But no luck there at all, but she played a role in the story anyway. I got one of them in the end, though, but that’s another story.

As the dinner progressed with funny and academic speeches, I noticed one of the waitresses, they were of course students too, working to get some money at these occasions. She had heavy breasts, indeed, on a tall, slim frame.

They were not so obvious, as her shirt was big, but as she bent forward and sideways at the tables I confirmed my sighting, they hung rather heavily, and moved in that slow, ponderous way.

I watched her, but she didn’t look at the orchestra at all, so I couldn’t reach any bond with her. But she had noticed my presence, she told me later.

So I just played on, tried to spot her when possible, but it seemed hopeless. The opportunity came when we finished playing. I helped packing the stuff, when the lights went off.

The songbirds were nearby, and they screamed as the boys came to “rescueâ€￾ them. It had never happened before, but I went with the boys in their play, “protectingâ€￾ the girls, by holding them in front of the powers of the darkness. I got the one with bigger boobs, holding her slightly around her waist, she felt my hand under her breast and took it away.

-Not my breasts, John, she said softly, they are for my boyfriend. I had her perfect ass touching my front, and she allowed me to stay there, and I was erect, of course.

-You’re so beautiful, I said and she moved her ass on my groin, I pressed myself harder towards her and she laughed. But then the light came on and we separated. The other vocalist girl stood near and I hugged her as well and she came willingly, I kissed her cheek and got a small kiss on the mouth. She had a heavy bosom as well, but smaller than the other girl. She was a really nice girl, and I sometimes think about her still.

But as the seconds of light progressed I suddenly saw the waitress girl, she was gathering the dishes, and this time she looked at me squarely, and smiled. The band leader called us to order and packing duties continued.

Then the light went off again, and suddenly I was next to the waitress girl, she was in front of me, her narrow waist and nice, round ass only a meter away, so I grabbed her gently and feeling her taut belly as she let herself melt in my caress, I placed my hands under her large, heavy breasts.

-Mmmmmm, I said involuntarily, at last, my dreamlady.
-Mmmmmmm, she said with a laugh, I knew you wanted me, saw you watching me…

I felt her very full bosom in my hands and kneaded gently, her ass was soft and I pressed my hardness towards her.

-How much darkness do we get, I said and measured one of her breast in my hands, should take four hands to cover them.
-Not enough, she said and I felt her hand touching me, caressing my cock gently, do you really like my boobs?
-Oh yeah, I said, they are huge and soft, just my cup of tea.
-Mmmmmmm, you’re a fool, she said and really kneaded my hard cock, the light comes on again…

The light came and I released her, she smiled and went on with her work, I watched her disappear. As I turned and finished the packing, I saw a unique creature talking to the band leader.

She was dressed in a short skirt, red blouse and had dark hair in a ponytail. Round glasses and a serious expression. Mouth was really small, her nose as well, she looked different, kind of ugly, honestly. Her body was thin, legs were ok, but thin.

The one thing that made me almost stumble, was her tits. Imagine the bullet bra, but at a size that the pinups never showed. They were apparently firm as well, sitting high on her chest, protruding forward straight out, I could see the band leader trying hard not to stare at them.

She must have felt the stares of all men and boys in the band, as she ended the talk with the leader, she scanned the stage, and I got her eyes at the end, she looked at me with absolutely no interest at all and turned away, walked briskly towards the other end of the hall, heavy bullet bra breasts wobbling slightly.

-Who was that, I asked a trombone player.
-She’s the “Quratorâ€￾, an old name for the head of the “nationâ€￾, you’ll never get close to her, nobody does, he answered and nudged me with his elbow.

As I was on my way out, through the backrooms of the building, I turned the wrong way and suddenly there she was, the waitress, she was startled but regained her composure as she saw it was me.

-You again, she said and smiled, she took off her skirt, her pantyhose showed off her beautiful legs and put a pair of jeans on, tight around her thighs and bottom. She already had a t-shirt on. I came near her and got a hug, then she said as I caressed her perfect ass.

-I like you, but my boyfriend’s to pick me up now.
-Oh, I like you too, I said and took the liberty to caress her full breasts again, and she let it happened, watched my hands knead her breasts.
-Call me, please, I’ll give you the number, she said and wrote it down, I couldn’t resist her body and caressed the curves of her without resistance, but she just pressed the piece of paper into my pocket with her name and number and kissed me briefly.
-Call me.
…

I did try to call her, but she never answered. So she’s just another memory of the past now. But I had the Qurator to hunt, so the chase was on.

Attachments

• d912049977ce7c4cb90af5c434db4eee.jpg
    d912049977ce7c4cb90af5c434db4eee.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 77
Second part

<t>She was a really cold fish, I met her a couple of times, always talking briefly to others, never to me. But her outfits were incredibly composed, skirts, trousers and whatever, but always tight jumpers, sweaters, blouses hugging her enormous missiles of slightly wobbling breast meat. They pointed slightly out to the sides due to her narrow frame, the base of them engulfing her upper body.<br/>
<br/>
I was beginning to give up, pursuing other girls, like the curvy songbird in the band. But then it happened. We’re playing dance music after a large dinner, and when we had a brake, they were playing music, soft and slow tempo.<br/>
<br/>
There she was, standing alone in a corner, she was watching the dancing couples and I reached for my courage, and asked her for a dance, she looked at me, and I expected a “noâ€￾, but she nodded and I embraced her in a slow dance, her firm torpedoes crushed into my chest, and I held her lightly at first. <br/>
<br/>
She didn’t say anything at all, but suddenly I felt her body getting close to mine. Her thighs melted into mine and I made contact with my groin as she pressed herself to me. She let my left hand hanging as she hugged me around the neck and we were dancing cheek to cheek, the feeling of her enormous breasts was overwhelming, I was totally aroused.<br/>
<br/>
-You dance so good, I breathed into her ear, almost kissing her ear.<br/>
-You too, she whispered and hugged me closer, I held my hands on her narrow back and caressed her slowly, my hard cock was pressed into her belly, and she made moves with her hips as if she wanted me to enter her there and then.<br/>
<br/>
As we moved into a darker corner I felt her kissing my cheek, and I responded by kissing her cheek and in no time we were kissing, I held her tight and felt her caressing my neck and moaning softly into my mouth. I gathered strength and caressed her ass lightly and was rewarded with a louder moan.<br/>
<br/>
The tune ended and I saw my comrades gather for the next part of our gig, but then another tune came, a slow-fox again and she broke the kiss, smiling at last, she separated from me a bit, my hands on her waist, I was uncertain but raised my hand to the underside of her breast, it covered only a third of the breast, she looked down and smiled slightly and came close again, bumping her large breast into me.<br/>
<br/>
-Dance with me, she whispered and we danced. I had a truly hard cock by now and she did her best to massage it with her body. But as the dance ended she became herself again. The band started playing again and I didn’t see her at all. When we had finished and had packed, there were no sign of the Qurator. Then I saw her walking to the doors, and followed her, she turned around a corner in a corridor and I bumped into her and her breasts as she stood there.<br/>
<br/>
She layed her arms around my neck and we kissed hungrily again, I caressed her huge breasts again and she just let me do it. After a while, seemed like an eternity, she freed herself from the kiss, my hands couldn’t let go of her firm, heavy breasts, she looked down at them, smiled teasingly at me and pushed me away, slowly.<br/>
<br/>
-Until next time, John…</t>

Attachments

• Qurator 2.jpg
    Qurator 2.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Qurator1.jpg
    Qurator1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 62