Definitive Guide To Meeting/Dating Busty Women (G cup and Up) AKA The Boobie Guide

Have you dated a busty women G cup +

• Yes

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Yes (Currently Dating)

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
F

FatcanofWorms24

Has anyone created a Definitive Guide to meeting/finding, dating, marrying (really busty) women? If not, there should be one.

Here we can compile all the knowledge and advice there is to know about meeting, dating, or encountering very busty women, so boob lovers can meet the women of their dreams.

What I believe should be included:
1. What should you look out for? ( how to identify a busty women in the wild lol)
2. How to approach women (and especially busty women) respectfully.
3. Behavioral and conversational techniques and guidelines for speaking to busty women. (how to not come off as a creep)
5. Social Media etiquette
6. Social Media indicators
7. Pros and Cons of Dating Busty - Very Busty Women.
4. Examples and scenarios demonstrating the above.

I'm sure there are more, we can add as we go.

FILL FREE to add your INSIGHTS, EXPERIENCES, and if you have ANY QUESTIONS.

Last edited:
I'll start off...
[1] What should you look for?
"From my experience"

1. Shorter, wider, even thicker women tend to have higher chance of larger breasts.
- Hypothesis - these women typically have less physical difficulty dealing with breasts around the (G cup range)
2. If she is wearing baggier clothing (oversized shirt, sweater) but from the side (sometimes the front) there is a "small - medium" shape, there is a higher chance of her being "bustier"
3. Women can easily disguise their true breast size:
- EX: My girlfriends (42G) breast look huge and are huge on her 5-4" frame but sometimes they look non existent depending on her clothing choice. She also dresses conservatively.
- If there breasts appear somewhat "flatter" or pressed in or even see a little "loafing" good chance she is "far bustier" than her given appearance.
4. If she has "double or loafing" tits - boob spillage:
- 1. She is clearly wearing the wrong size bra( and is either too lazy to get another, cant afford one, or is in denial) 2. She is gaining wait ( woo hoo for you her boobs are getting bigger - if that floats your boat) 3. Her tits are still growing in which case means the previous and/or she has macromastia.

Last edited:
Has anyone created a Definitive Guide to meeting/finding, dating, marrying (really busty) women? If not, there should be one.

What I believe should be included:

1. What should you look out for? ( how to identify a busty women in the wild lol)
2. How to approach women (and especially busty women) respectfully.
3. Behavioral and conversational techniques and guidelines for speaking to busty women. (how to not come off as a creep)
5. Social Media etiquette
6. Social Media indicators
4. Examples and scenarios demonstrating the above.

I'm sure there are more, we can add as we go.
//Notes//
  1. *Correct if I am wrong* If boobs jiggle more there is a higher fat to breast tissue ratio - fat : tissue. If they jiggle less but are still large then more tissue(probably) and or just gravity preventing jiggle.
    1. EX: my girlfriend (42G) has huge breasts, but hardly jiggle at all, yet women of her same size or higher jiggle quite a lot. Her's only jiggle under very specific scenarios.
    2. Great for those who prefer maximum jiggle

Last edited:
[3] Behavioral and conversational techniques and guidelines for speaking to busty women.
" From my experience"
Most rules for talking/ treating women apply to busty women, they just have additional things to consider.
  1. When meeting a woman or engaging with her for the first time (especially a very busty woman) "ignore the elephant in the room". Avoid mentioning her breasts, looking at her breasts (in any obvious way) or obviously touching them! Act as if they don't matter or don't exist.
    1. Women usually will respect this gesture, and can even tell without you meaning too that your a breast man ( Hang on Tight brothers! ).
    2. Eventually they may bring up the subject or it may come up casually in conversation( if the interaction continues into a some kind of relationship in the future), and that is the moment when you point it out "respectfully" in an either "light/ funny" and or "filtration" way. But do so still in a nonchalant and non creepy way. These steps are crucial!
  2. If you enter into a relationship with a busty women, you can let her no "organically" and over time that you really find her Breasts AKA TaTas appealing!
    1. EX: My girlfriend(42 G) I Obviously clocked in on her enormous breasts when I first saw her, but I never stared, glared, barely glanced their way out of respect for her( because human decency and she was cute anyway) She didn't really know how much I loved here breasts until at least a 1-2 years into our relationship (doesn't have to be that specific length).
    2. She thought initially that "he only wants me for my boobs" But because I was respectful and avoided the obvious "elephant in the room" and showed that I was genuinely interested in her ( and them titties) I got both her and her "fluffy friends".

Last edited:
I went on a bumble date and had no idea her boobs where big. When I met her in person she looked at least DDD....she took them out and the were a J. 6months later she's a K and growing

I went on a bumble date and had no idea her boobs where big. When I met her in person she looked at least DDD....she took them out and the were a J. 6months later she's a K and growing
Dang lucky Bastard haha! Any insights from this experience? I personally haven't met a woman with still growing tits (as far as I know). Golden goose right there man.

Eventually they may bring up the subject or it may come up casually in conversation
Had that ever happened to you? It hasn't to me and I would not want it to.

My approach is to say "Hi. You're good looking. Are you also looking?"

Anything non-negative reply is fine. A shoulder shrug is very good. I would never expect her to say yes.

Any non-negative, especially non-verbal, should be validated ... "You're being very clear." ... May I sit?" (or "Wanna chat?")

And from there you should start talking, explaining why you're where you are and if you like it or hate it. The real reason ... I'm making this example up for this post ... "I don't like shopping but I had to get flour. I want to make pretzels like they had in Philly." (oh, you moved from Philly?) ... etc... etc... say you like to hate something and maybe she will too.

Could be 'I hate baking.', whatever ... you don't ask her out or ask her if she'd like to go out. If she wants to leave (which is fine, she wasn't there to meet you!) she'll give you her number if she wants or you can just say "would you call/text me... I don't ask for numbers, it's not safe."

It's far better to share complaints than interests ... complaints reveal intelligence and values and that's what's worth someone's time. I have no interest talking about who's hot in music or if she likes live shows ... no conversation about things she might like to do because fishing for specific interests means an instant 'have a nice day' for her.

If she says "Why did I interest you?" the answer is a respectful version of the right one ... "You're good looking and bigger. And so far it seems you have good hemisphere's up here too (point to head) ... which is the most important thing. T & A doesn't last. There's no long term payoff. Couples that like each other always have something to do talk about, even decades later."

Last edited:
Had that ever happened to you? It hasn't to me and I would not want it to.

My approach is to say "Hi. You're good looking. Are you also looking?"

Anything non-negative reply is fine. A shoulder shrug is very good. I would never expect her to say yes.

Any non-negative, especially non-verbal, should be validated ... "You're being very clear." ... May I sit?" (or "Wanna chat?")

And from there you should start talking, explaining why you're where you are and if you like it or hate it. The real reason ... I'm making this example up for this post ... "I don't like shopping but I had to get flour. I want to make pretzels like they had in Philly." (oh, you moved from Philly?) ... etc... etc... say you like to hate something and maybe she will too.

Could be 'I hate baking.', whatever ... you don't ask her out or ask her if she'd like to go out. If she wants to leave (which is fine, she wasn't there to meet you!) she'll give you her number if she wants or you can just say "would you call/text me... I don't ask for numbers, it's not safe."

It's far better to share complaints than interests ... complaints reveal intelligence and values and that's what's worth someone's time. I have no interest talking about who's hot in music or if she likes live shows ... no conversation about things she might like to do because fishing for specific interests means an instant 'have a nice day' for her.

If she says "Why did I interest you?" the answer is a respectful version of the right one ... "You're good looking and bigger. And so far it seems you have good hemisphere's up here too (point to head) ... which is the most important thing. T & A doesn't last. There's no long term payoff. Couples that like each other always have something to do talk about, even decades later."
I can make an edit, I meant it might come up in conversation in the future/ at a later date if the interaction turns into a relationship down the road. That's my mistake. But your approach is totally sound, its just normal interaction with women haha!

Treating them the same as any other woman and not fixating on their boobs probably helps. They aren't a separate species.

Dang lucky Bastard haha! Any insights from this experience? I personally haven't met a woman with still growing tits (as far as I know). Golden goose right there man.
Well she's only 19 and I'm 21. Yesterday at the gym she told me she thinks she almost an Lcup! The down side she wants a reduction and I'm doing everything in my power to stop it

[3] Behavioral and conversational techniques and guidelines for speaking to busty women.
" From my experience"
Most rules for talking/ treating women apply to busty women, they just have additional things to consider.
  1. When meeting a woman or engaging with her for the first time (especially a very busty woman) "ignore the elephant in the room". Avoid mentioning her breasts, looking at her breasts (in any obvious way) or obviously touching them! Act as if they don't matter or don't exist.
    1. Women usually will respect this gesture, and can even tell without you meaning too that your a breast man ( Hang on Tight brothers! ).
    2. Eventually they may bring up the subject or it may come up casually in conversation( if the interaction continues into a some kind of relationship in the future), and that is the moment when you point it out "respectfully" in an either "light/ funny" and or "filtration" way. But do so still in a nonchalant and non creepy way. These steps are crucial!
  2. If you enter into a relationship with a busty women, you can let her no "organically" and over time that you really find her Breasts AKA TaTas appealing!
    1. EX: My girlfriend(42 G) I Obviously clocked in on her enormous breasts when I first saw her, but I never stared, glared, barely glanced their way out of respect for her( because human decency and she was cute anyway) She didn't really know how much I loved here breasts until at least a 1-2 years into our relationship (doesn't have to be that specific length).
    2. She thought initially that "he only wants me for my boobs" But because I was respectful and avoided the obvious "elephant in the room" and showed that I was genuinely interested in her ( and them titties) I got both her and her "fluffy friends".
This was my move for three insanely stacked 5-10year long side-situations.

I also follow their lead in terms of taking their tops off for first few play dates. Usually top will stay on a couple times, I’ll still rage the rest of her and only then will I start talking bout tittyfucking etc.

I think it really helps to make your partner feel desired/comfortable and for a lot of girls with huge tits their tits aren’t a part of that equation necessarily.

Treating them the same as any other woman and not fixating on their boobs probably helps. They aren't a separate species.
It should be noted that, zoomer busty gals are extra hard to get because you gottbe be willing to be a soyboy, even dudes that play football or shit like that end up dpibg ridiculous shit like wear make up and dance ridiculous shit and act like they are super progresist, funny thing is when the damn gal cut her tits, those dudes muat feel like shit and be like "I lost my dignity as a man for nothing" so moral of the story: avoid big boob zoomers or be careful with them, if you lose your dignity it could be for damn nothing, worst than shit are those trashy feminazi zoomers.

It should be noted that, zoomer busty gals are extra hard to get because you gottbe be willing to be a soyboy, even dudes that play football or shit like that end up dpibg ridiculous shit like wear make up and dance ridiculous shit and act like they are super progresist, funny thing is when the damn gal cut her tits, those dudes muat feel like shit and be like "I lost my dignity as a man for nothing" so moral of the story: avoid big boob zoomers or be careful with them, if you lose your dignity it could be for damn nothing, worst than shit are those trashy feminazi zoomers.

I feel as though you put a lot of yourself into that post.

This was my move for three insanely stacked 5-10year long side-situations.

I also follow their lead in terms of taking their tops off for first few play dates. Usually top will stay on a couple times, I’ll still rage the rest of her and only then will I start talking bout tittyfucking etc.

I think it really helps to make your partner feel desired/comfortable and for a lot of girls with huge tits their tits aren’t a part of that equation necessarily.
Totally agree, seems some don’t even like them(their boobs) until a guy she’s intamite with says how much he loves them. Even she still might not believe how great her boobs might be. Speaking from personal experience.