Madison Carter (from the IDaM & R sub-forum)

you are the FN man!

Can someone reup the last pov vid from the mega? For some reason it's the only vid from the folder that doesn't work. Thanks!

No, she usually is only active at the very end of the month (when bills are due)

Tried to message her to buy but she's too lazy to even reply. Did the videos leak somewhere?

Tried to message her to buy but she's too lazy to even reply. Did the videos leak somewhere?

Unfortunately she's kind of a mess, she hasn't posted on OnlyFans since August. Every month is quiet until some calamity strikes towards end of the month (broken wrist, stolen car, COVID, etc...) and suddenly she's super active. She's an incredible performer and could make so much more money if she was just somewhat consistent.

I've got nearly all of her b/g stuff and some exclusive b/g content but nobody seems to share her stuff outside of the same clips on CWTV and shitty phone screen grabs, so I haven't bothered posting it because it sure wasn't cheap to acquire from her.

Unfortunately she's kind of a mess, she hasn't posted on OnlyFans since August. Every month is quiet until some calamity strikes towards end of the month (broken wrist, stolen car, COVID, etc...) and suddenly she's super active. She's an incredible performer and could make so much more money if she was just somewhat consistent.

I've got nearly all of her b/g stuff and some exclusive b/g content but nobody seems to share her stuff outside of the same clips on CWTV and shitty phone screen grabs, so I haven't bothered posting it because it sure wasn't cheap to acquire from her.
Sounds like most women.

I bought the shower vid and have been waiting...and waiting....and waiting for her to send

I bought the shower vid and have been waiting...and waiting....and waiting for her to send

Hey, shoot a PM, if you can prove the sale I can send it to you. I've been in similar spots with her from time to time.

I bought her truth or dare video. Still patiently waiting lmao.

June 23 - Asked about video n pricing
July 1 - She replied with pricing
July 31 - Expressed interest and requesting paypal email
Aug 6 - Expressed interest and requesting paypal email
Aug 25 - Expressed interest and requesting paypal email
Sept 7 - She replied with paypal email
Sept 8 - PAYMENT SENT, requesting for video
Sept 10 - Requesting for video
Sept 28 - Requesting for video
Oct 8 - Requesting for video
Oct 27 - Requesting for video AGAIN
Oct 27 - She replied. Apologized and said she will get back to me in an hour and send the video.
Oct 28 - Still waiting for video (lmao)

P/S. I have bought her videos from her previously. But the turnaround time wasn't as bad as this time.
4 Months later I still don't have my fap content. /smh

I bought her truth or dare video. Still patiently waiting lmao.

June 23 - Asked about video n pricing
July 1 - She replied with pricing
July 31 - Expressed interest and requesting paypal email
Aug 6 - Expressed interest and requesting paypal email
Aug 25 - Expressed interest and requesting paypal email
Sept 7 - She replied with paypal email
Sept 8 - PAYMENT SENT, requesting for video
Sept 10 - Requesting for video
Sept 28 - Requesting for video
Oct 8 - Requesting for video
Oct 27 - Requesting for video AGAIN
Oct 27 - She replied. Apologized and said she will get back to me in an hour and send the video.
Oct 28 - Still waiting for video (lmao)

P/S. I have bought her videos from her previously. But the turnaround time wasn't as bad as this time.
4 Months later I still don't have my fap content. /smh

Unfortunately pretty standard with her. She could make quite a bit more using some standardized platform like ManyVids.