BustyVivian/Real_Busty_and_Black_Queen - no nude/topless

Not really. Not every girl is a scammer and some are more risky than others. I'd take his word, as he knows his stuff.
Sorry what I mean is, we can get scammed in any walk of life if we don't take heed of warnings. I have no intention of being scammed by this lady, or any other for that matter. I was just enjoying seeing her lovely tits :p

Really ? Explain please
Trust me:).
Can't give full details for privacy reasons but know that I travel from time to time to those places for work and I'm just back from Lagos not long ago. Going to South Africa in the summer.

I've chatted with her and because I have a local trusted guy who can pay her in local currency, I was able to find out some things about her.
Her M.O. may change when she realises folks have caught up on the scam.

Can I ask all of you a question without you bothering? what countries are they from ??

Every time I see something/someone like this for some reason I remember the "Red Pill / Blue Pill" scene from "The Matrix".

It's like Deja Vu all over again.:LOL:

Can't give full details for privacy reasons but know that I travel from time to time to those places for work and I'm just back from Lagos not long ago. Going to South Africa in the summer.

I've chatted with her and because I have a local trusted guy who can pay her in local currency, I was able to find out some things about her.
the truth is she and the friend no one controls her she does not have a cell phone and wants to buy herself

She has a cellphone, I don't think anyone controls her it's mostly that ugly friend that takes her pictures and videos. She wants $100 for pictures/videos. Lol

Whoever think she's running a scam should tell us the trick she's using to scam guys. She made some customs and I think she will if she gets paid.

Attachments

• IMG_20210325_013816_506.jpg
    IMG_20210325_013816_506.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 3,797
  • VID_91700904_213339_256.mp4
    2.9 MB
What is her MO?

What ?
that I have saved

And why didn't you share ?. Do you also have the video?. Did she made any custom videos for you ?. Can you share what you have instead of saying I have that before after I share?. I have custom videos she shared and did what I asked. I guess you should go first.
I had that photo before

What is her MO?

And why didn't you share ?. Do you also have the video?. Did she made any custom videos for you ?. Can you share what you have instead of saying I have that before after I share?. I have custom videos she shared and did what I asked. I guess you should go first.

Look, I speak Spanish and I'm not fluent in English at all, speaking but writing I understand and I transmit, but she sent me the phone's webcam to her many times and she told me that she does not have a phone that she wants to buy one it will be true it will be a lie the truth I do not know

Last edited:
Look, I speak Spanish and I'm not fluent in English at all, speaking but writing I understand and I transmit, but she sent me the phone's webcam between 6 and 8 times I talked to her many times and she told me that she does not have a phone that she wants to buy one it will be true it will be a lie the truth I do not know
Do you have more pictures or recorded any of the video chats ?

Do you have more pictures or recorded any of the video chats ?

I have those 2 it is not erotic but it is to see her dressed in full body

Attachments

• 127113209_403586497355931_2892185499162454346_n.jpg
    127113209_403586497355931_2892185499162454346_n.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 4,302
  • 127194928_403586624022585_6104810406849487915_n.jpg
    127194928_403586624022585_6104810406849487915_n.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 4,242
Last edited by a moderator:
Man this chick making me wanna go to Africa so bad I can only imagine how many girls they are walking around with extremely large chest just waiting to get fucked ughhhhh
I have to get there myself...ready to pay to latch on to some heavy chested women over there

Last edited: