Valory Irene

I never said she didn't turn me on. I just said I'm usually attracted to big, wide boobs.

Looks like her Model Mayhem profile's gone. Anyone rip all the pics?

valory irene
(from the IDaM sub-forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
Valory Irene
(from the IDaM sub-forum)

Anyone have a link where I can download or stream this movie?

Thanks

Attachments

• valorie.jpg
    valorie.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 817
Does anyone know anything about this girl? I don't think she's ever done an interview or anything.

Does anybody have the video or a link to the video of Valory Irene and Chica on a beach or underwater showing there insane boobs ?????? Will be eternally grateful !!!!!

Hi all,

I have always been curious why the photos of Valory from first tits and tugs never matched the video? I have attached both below, do you think they just got her to pose differently after the shoot, or did they do another take without using it as a video? I've just always seen a discrepancy between the pic and vid but it could just be me.

Also, has there even been word why she never did anything like that again? My guess is she didn't really enjoy it and prefers girl on girl etc.

https://biqle.ru/watch/-54907703_166026540

http://www.primecurves.com/valory-irene-titty-fucking/9.jpg

purely speculating here, but the jpeg looks like it's a simulated money shot. In the video this guy cums between her tits but the picture it's made to look like he jerked off over them. I suspect that the photos were taken before the video or perhaps after to help create some preview photos for the video.

If her other videos are like this, then I think this shows that she truly wasn't a fan of doing hardcore (boy on girl) like you said.

Anyway my two cents.

hmm

<r><QUOTE author="E5150"><s>
E5150 said:
</s>purely speculating here, but the jpeg looks like it's a simulated money shot. In the video this guy cums between her tits but the picture it's made to look like he jerked off over them. I suspect that the photos were taken before the video or perhaps after to help create some preview photos for the video. <br/>
<br/>
If her other videos are like this, then I think this shows that she truly wasn't a fan of doing hardcore (boy on girl) like you said. <br/>
<br/>
Anyway my two cents.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yeah exactly, I tried to find the film footage of that shot from the photo to no avail.</r>

As a part-time pro photographer I can say yes, that is what Score and many other studios do. A video shoot first followed by a simulated photo shoot. I imagine that some would do part and part depending on the kind of content being shot though, you would probably have to take photos every so often with a lactation scene for example as the woman can only produce so much... This is where Score falls down as the cum very obviously is fake in the photos but you can only do the best with what you have. Ive never liked their house style though; Slightly too over-exposed and too much editing in post to remove 'imperfections'.

Gone are the days of hearing photos being taken and seeing the occasional flash in a video. Did you never wonder why some of the close-ups photos never had a photographer standing right in front of the women in the videos?

If not, you essentially just get screen-grabs (think of Abbi Secraa's promo stuff). They just have such a different look and feel to them. You can't rush photos if you want them to look good and the only way you can achieve a high standard is with a dedicated shoot.

I can answer the first one . She is Valory Irene. There is a succulent set of photos of her pouring cream all over herself made by Scoreland. She is hot.
(from the IDaM&R sub-forum)

Thread has been split into 3 parts, and replies included accordingly.
You're lucky, cyber-dude.

Had I been on-line earlier, this thread would be deleted, regardless of answers received. But, since all 3 girls have been IDed, it'll stay. But, like IKKI wrote,
For future reference, you're supposed to only ask about 1 girl at a time: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...-gal-with-preview-image-s-per-request.105547/ ...
So, please keep this in mind.