Breast Envy/ Comparisons?

I’ve always loved to hear girls talk and compare bra sizes and their tits in general... anyone have any stories like this?
Just a tiny snippet.
Backstory: the younger sister of a female classmate grew a serious pair.
One year, we all went to a big ball night. My classmate commented on her sister's dress... a low-cut fluffy dream in blue.

"I wanted to wear that... but I just don't fill it the way she does."

And little sister did indeed. A fantastic cleavage on a very slender young girl.

Getting coffee while waiting, the two female baristas are talking about diets and weights etc. The short stacked one says her doctor claims she's overweight, that she weighs 12 stones (168 pounds) the slimmer one retorts "yeah but over a stone (14 pounds) of that is in your boobs!".

Brought a wry smile to my face to go with my morning coffee.

2 summers ago one of my wifes old team mates was visiting. having breakfast and my wife walks in wearing a tank which was bit tight. Fried remarks damn I forgot how huge your boobs are now. Wife laughs and says, yeah dont have to remind me im luggin these monsters around.

1981-1982 8th grade. A teacher was looking for a classmate named Dena and couldn't find her one day. Two fellow female classmates immediately replied, "Dena? How could you miss her?"
Dena was shall we say overly blessed and had every male acting crazy and every girl insanely jealous. I can still picture this scene because it revolved around boobs which I was discovering in a serious way. It happened outside during a pleasant day. It was a history class and if the weather was perfect the teacher would hold class outdoors.
Mind you this back in the day before boob jobs, fructose sugars, and hormones put in food. If a girl got bigguns back then she got them from good ol' genetics. Dena was typical for the time: a genetic lottery winner with an epic chest and slim body.

Worked in a kitchen a few years back and the majority of our front of house was college aged women. I’m doing my usual hustle prepping orders when I hear the two young cashiers talking about bras. Hope was as flat as you could expect, thin everywhere and Jas was packing a HH cup bra at minimum, also on the thinner side.

I got to hear that Jas doesn’t dare do anything without the support of her bra now that she’s grown some real monsters while Hope just chattered on about how she almost never wears a bra outside of work.

There was another time where a hugely stacked woman in her 30s came in for a pick-up order and Hope was ringing her up. When I say that the customer was projecting a good foot out in front of her, I mean it. Afterwards, Hope immediately came up behind me to gush about how fricking huge that woman was and that she’s never seen anything like that in her life. :LOL: I was grateful she drew my attention to that customer though!

My wife wears 34J. She has a friend who is an F cup, and is always astounded by my wife's breasts despite being fairly big herself.

We were at a pool once, and I lifted my wife partly out of the water in a behind hug, causing her massive cleavage to flop up for a second. The F cup friend pointed with wide eyes. "They're SO big!"

When wife posted pics in a tight shirt, friend commented, "Holy shit girl, your boobs are massive! They look like implants they're so big"

My wife wears 34J. She has a friend who is an F cup, and is always astounded by my wife's breasts despite being fairly big herself.

We were at a pool once, and I lifted my wife partly out of the water in a behind hug, causing her massive cleavage to flop up for a second. The F cup friend pointed with wide eyes. "They're SO big!"

When wife posted pics in a tight shirt, friend commented, "Holy shit girl, your boobs are massive! They look like implants they're so big"
pictures of both?