Bizzybdubs AI Generations

I would say the training looks pretty solid! 7/10!

Data set includes 100+ images which is great, improves versatility (I think mine was a little more ~150); they trained to 2k steps x2 epochs which is a tad low imo. It’s difficult to get an exact recipe though, but some of my best step-based trainings go as far as 10-12k steps. However, that’s not always true because sometimes I end up using a previous embedding that was much closer to convergence so training longer does not necessarily mean better. I save every 500 steps and run a bunch through to compare which seems best to me before committing. Their samples appear to be decent, maybe more work needed there, but aside from that, the training itself looks good. Plus the file size is low at 32MB which is appealing. (Not as appealing as a 62KB textual inversion though ;))

Summary: It looks to be one of better LoRA’s out on Civit! I like that people are attempting to do this too. Also, if this was yours, congrats, it looks great! Sticking with 7/10, but I’m a perfectionist and somewhat biased because of that.

I would say the training looks pretty solid! 7/10!

Data set includes 100+ images which is great, improves versatility (I think mine was a little more ~150); they trained to 2k steps x2 epochs which is a tad low imo. It’s difficult to get an exact recipe though, but some of my best step-based trainings go as far as 10-12k steps. However, that’s not always true because sometimes I end up using a previous embedding that was much closer to convergence so training longer does not necessarily mean better. I save every 500 steps and run a bunch through to compare which seems best to me before committing. Their samples appear to be decent, maybe more work needed there, but aside from that, the training itself looks good. Plus the file size is low at 32MB which is appealing. (Not as appealing as a 62KB textual inversion though ;))

Summary: It looks to be one of better LoRA’s out on Civit! I like that people are attempting to do this too. Also, if this was yours, congrats, it looks great! Sticking with 7/10, but I’m a perfectionist and somewhat biased because of that.
Not mine