Bianka Bouyer, aka Sara Silver. Huge, slim and stacked Latina

shes def. playing with toys. you can see it blurred on ig story but 150... yikes
I was on her patreon at a lower tier i can promise you anything they're doing over there is def not worth the price of admission. It would be the most frivolous expense of your year.
It was a giant leap for 2020 so far..I think :love:

Attachments

• IMG_20200202_122336.jpg
    IMG_20200202_122336.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 155
It was a giant leap for 2020 so far..I think :love:

Sorry to be a downer but its really hard to imagine anyone sharing especially at that price. It would take some superhero or anime character to pull off wins. Tbf the quality of camera is outstanding and some of the content can be strong but not enough for $100-150. The material isn't long enough the updates aren't frequent enough and the tits arent big enough to say I'm not even allowed to save the material but that me personally.

Sorry to be a downer but its really hard to imagine anyone sharing especially at that price. It would take some superhero or anime character to pull off wins. Tbf the quality of camera is outstanding and some of the content can be strong but not enough for $100-150. The material isn't long enough the updates aren't frequent enough and the tits arent big enough to say I'm not even allowed to save the material but that me personally.
Cam't understand why you just don't put out decent quality for a good price instead of charging an insane amount lol

https://www.patreon.com/biankabouyer
Well the "next level" EXTREME DIAMOND priced $150

Anyway, why do we have to "limit" the Hero?
We don't even know what's inside the head of a Hero. :emoji_yum:

Me I just hope this thread doesn't closed when the "Hero" comes with a few gifts. Just like what happened to Hirari :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20200202_124420.jpg
    IMG_20200202_124420.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_20200202_124354.jpg
    IMG_20200202_124354.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
I was on her 70$ and she literally didn't post any vide she "promised" for almost 3 weeks, then out of the blue becomes active again with a 150$ tier. Her Patreon really isn't worth it.

I, too, was on her $70 membership last month. A waste. She doesn't even post much, and they aren't even more revealing than what she announces on her IG. There was only like 1-2 videos from her total posts that was actually worth saving... and maybe only a handful of pictures. The pictures she posts are basically the "teases" she puts on instagram.

Conclusion:
Content is whack. You're better off being teased by the shit she posts on her IG.

I, too, was on her $70 membership last month. A waste. She doesn't even post much, and they aren't even more revealing than what she announces on her IG. There was only like 1-2 videos from her total posts that was actually worth saving... and maybe only a handful of pictures. The pictures she posts are basically the "teases" she puts on instagram.

Conclusion:
Content is whack. You're better off being teased by the shit she posts on her IG.
Dude...that sucks. :confused:

small compilation i made

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2020-02-02-15h14m04s010.png
    vlcsnap-2020-02-02-15h14m04s010.png
    418.2 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Untitled Project.mp4
    3.2 MB
https://www.patreon.com/biankabouyer
Well the "next level" EXTREME DIAMOND priced $150

Anyway, why do we have to "limit" the Hero?
We don't even know what's inside the head of a Hero. :emoji_yum:

Me I just hope this thread doesn't closed when the "Hero" comes with a few gifts. Just like what happened to Hirari :cry:

What happened with hirari?
Also why doesn't anyone just share a quick peek on the newest content?

yep def pregs, things have gotten interesting and potentially more expensive...:emoji_sweat_smile:

Her nipples look darker... I think she's preggo. Would also explain why they've seemed a little bigger lately.

Edit: oh and her belly, I didn't even look there :ROFLMAO:
Oh snap! Just spotted the little bulging preggo belly. Hope she takes lots of pictures. :p

I have hope but I can't see anymore content coming outside of maybe pics. The ppl willing to pay have to go through too much to share on top of it being expensive. This thread is cool to come back to and I don't want to be a downer but hopefully something pops up in the future but seeing as she's pregnant they're going to create a new tier bc of the pregnancy and it'll be like $5000 and you get pics vids and sonogram lol.