ASIAN / MATURE ♦ Massive Chinese Tits - And she cooks too (Jade Feng aka Chef Tifa)

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
NO UPDATES since 2011. So, please do not ask for new material. Thread locked.

Recently came across this Chinese MILF who does cooking demonstration wearing outfits that highlight her ample boobs. It stimulates my appetite. Bon Appetite.

Check her out at http://www.youtube.com/user/HotForCooking

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,303
Last edited:
Thanks, great rack on that cook!

Yeah sexy dressing, but her tits are fake. Quite big tho.

damn what a hot boober

Hi all,

A few years ago I found the URL to the blog of busty model Jade Feng.

It was a Chinese language blog.

However my computer crashed and I haven't been able to find it since:(.

I have found the URL to a site which shows a video of some pictures from her Chinese language blog.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzE5NzM4NDQ0.html?f=25837894&o=1

From what I remember it was updated often and contained many pictures.

Many thanks if anyone can post the URL if they know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much. Awesome video.

I think she got some implants after that and became huge!

In her blog, from what I remember, she posted many candid pictures of herself at her bigger size.

I am trying to rattle my brain, but the link hasn't come back to me!

I think I found it as a link on a website but haven't been able to even find that again :(

I remember watching her on scoreland when I was like 17, later on she was on YouTube which it was really cool I even send her a message there which she replied, but out of no where she disappeared without any warning or nothing, she is still one of my best, anyone has any information about her :(

She had really! great tits, even before the crazy implants.. Maybe even better before the implants.
I personally a great fan of all natural busty women, but I disagree, her implants look so good on her and she knows how to use them. I wish she would update something currant. She is so great. I wish she had an OnlyFans or anything.

She got married and just disappeared. She had that one chinese social medias blog but it didnt last long. She's truly gone