Addison aka Lorie, Slim Ebony with Huge Natural Tits (READ 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stifflers Mom

Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Admin Post, 26 JUL 2021:
For the last fucking time guys!
If you do not like Cel, or his models, that is your prerogative. But, keep :emoji_zipper_mouth: about it!!!

He is the ONLY Producer who, not only knows his media is being posted here, he contributes media, as well as commenting (when warranted; however, as of late, he is less inclined because of the negative and disrespectful comments being posted).

So, if you DO NOT like him, or his models, move on, as there is plenty here for everyone.

CONSIDER THIS A RULE 5 WARNING! Repeat it, and it will result in either a 14 day, 30 day or Permanent ban for you!

BQ

Admin Post, 3 JUL 2019:
Guys! Stay on topic about this girl, and not about Cel, or another other guys.

Thread is being cleaned, and all comments / responses not pertaining to Addison/Lorie are being deleted.

BQ

there is a new girl coming soon at XX-CEL(dot)com

comparable to diamond bee and jessie duggan!

i know everyone, especially @RadioBoobs, will love this one for sure since she's slim and has huge natural boobs for her size

hopefully @Cel will bless us with more pics and/or vids!

Attachments

• soon.jpg
    soon.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 5,649
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, second glance I'd say they're real.

Can hardly wait to see more of her... :p

one of the best discoveries so far this year. where did you find her @Cel ? Does she cam?

Waouh ! Instant crush ! Just the type i'm fond of. Thanks for this beautiful discovery. I guess she's from Madagascar, she looks like an ex of mine which was from there. I can be wrong but i truly think there is malagasy blood into that jewel.

there is a new girl coming soon at XX-CEL(dot)com
comparable to diamond bee and jessie duggan!
i know everyone, especially @RadioBoobs, will love this one for sure since she's slim and has huge natural boobs for her size
hopefully @Cel will bless us with more pics and/or vids!
YEP UNIQUE SUPER NATURAL BUSTY & SLIM wooooooooow
shopped

Attachments

• shopped.jpg
    shopped.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2,273
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.