65 yr old big boob Eugene

Bigdickjeanscompany

Reaction score
Admin Edit: Post was Off Topic. Thread moved to the correct sub-forum. BQ
I've read all about Mrs Olsen. I myself had a cool experience a couple years ago. I was maybe late 20s, maybe 30. Saw her on meet me. For some reason she agreed to have me Over. We watched TV and she even said why would someone your age wanna hang out with me. We all know the reason, but she was reluctant because of the age difference. But like the Mrs Olsen story she would hug me tight and put my head in her cleavage. It's like she wanted affection buy felt morally I was too young.

I've read all about Mrs Olsen. I myself had a cool experience a couple years ago. I was maybe late 20s, maybe 30. Saw her on meet me. For some reason she agreed to have me Over. We watched TV and she even said why would someone your age wanna hang out with me. We all know the reason, but she was reluctant because of the age difference. But like the Mrs Olsen story she would hug me tight and put my head in her cleavage. It's like she wanted affection buy felt morally I was too young.
Very interesting - so did it continue?

sounds like a fun lady to hang out with, did you do what you want to do after ?

Yeah, each time I went over to her house she would let me pull them out and suck on them. She would pull my head harder into her tits, then again question why I wanted an old lady. After about the 5th or 6th time it got kind of boring because she never would allow it to go any farther. I think one of the last times I saw her I flat out said I want to fuck you. She never said no or that she didn't want it but she just wasn't comfortable enough due to the age difference. I even pulled my dick out one day as we fooled around on the couch. She stroked it but wouldn't suck it. All because of the age difference I assume.